Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo headed towards splitsville?

i like him
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    There's something about Vanessa I don't trust.

I agree. I think she's a big-time starfucker who is in it for the money, the perks she gets for being his girlfriend, and the attention she'll get if he marries her, because it seems like the media would make a HUGE fucking deal about it if Nick Lachey re-married.

I also think there's something "off" about her- she comes across as desperate, crazy, and weird (those LiLo knife pics), which is why I don't think she could latch on to just any guy in Hollywood. There's a reason no other guy would take her. Now she's actually managed to hook a B-List celeb who is popular with the general public and gets lots of press, and she's hanging on tight. I think if she really could do better, she would dump Nick's ass in a heartbeat. In fact, I believe she's already TRIED (and probably is still trying) to go after other guys, and they haven't been interested. She knows he's the best she'll do.

I don't think Nick is necessarily leading Vanessa on. I think he has the same suspicions about her true motivations for being in the relationship and that's why he's taking his time with a proposal. He wants to be damn sure that she's in it for the right reasons.

Today's society kind of has the attitude that after you've been dating for a year or so, he better propose if he likes you, but I don't think there's anything wrong with waiting. Especially when you've already had one marriage fail and want to make sure you get it right the second time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    No, no, just rumors Trixie. I should've clarified that each time I see his pic, I think about those rumors that his peen is small. Just rumors, but once they get to be prolific and from different sources...well, I tend to start believing them a bit more. And even if they're not true, they stick in your mind.
    Haha, ok...I was afraid there was a hot tub pic out there I somehow missed.

She was the exact same way when she was with Derek Jeter so Nick shouldn't be surprised

^ she dated Derek Jeter??...i had no idea. I wonder if he gave her herpes too like Alba

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I agree totally. The few times I watched Newlyweds, Nick always appeared totally exasperated with Jessica. I knew then there was only one obvious reason he was sticking with her.
    Yeah, and I don't even think their sex life was great. Watching that show, it seemed like Jessica was totally frigid and cold towards him. He was always initiating sex and she always seemed so put off by it, she seemed so cold about it. I just have this feeling that they didn't have sex much at all, and when they did she just laid there like a dead fish.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Didn't he say something about him wearing high heels while they did it? If that's true and if it's true that Jessica watched while John Mayer and Perez got it on, I'd say she's not quite frigid.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Today's society kind of has the attitude that after you've been dating for a year or so, he better propose if he likes you, but I don't think there's anything wrong with waiting. Especially when you've already had one marriage fail and want to make sure you get it right the second time around.
    I agree with this. Why is there such a rush to get married? My parents were together for 6 years before they got married. I could see if you were in your 30s cause that old biological clock is ticking and all. But 2 years is not long enough to just up and walk down the aisle.

Wink

If she really did wait till marriage to have sex, I can see why maybe she sucked in bed or didnt want to have it all the time. Oddly enough, I would assume they would have been doing just about EVERYTHING ELSE sexual - just not actually the deed - and would have developed at least being good at that...

AND... um... if they weren't experimenting - how in the hell could he listen to her speak that long without getting ANYTHING in return?!?

And yea... after just getting divorced from THAT family, remember just WHO is the reigning champ of *creepiest dad EVER*, I wouldnt be rushing into another marriage.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Gold Member

Cannot stand Vanessa and am so hoping that rumors of a breakup are true. I don't think Nick is a bad guy at all and think he deserves better than her.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I agree. I think she's a big-time starfucker who is in it for the money, the perks she gets for being his girlfriend, and the attention she'll get if he marries her, because it seems like the media would make a HUGE fucking deal about it if Nick Lachey re-married.

I also think there's something "off" about her- she comes across as desperate, crazy, and weird (those LiLo knife pics), which is why I don't think she could latch on to just any guy in Hollywood. There's a reason no other guy would take her. Now she's actually managed to hook a B-List celeb who is popular with the general public and gets lots of press, and she's hanging on tight. I think if she really could do better, she would dump Nick's ass in a heartbeat. In fact, I believe she's already TRIED (and probably is still trying) to go after other guys, and they haven't been interested. She knows he's the best she'll do.

I don't think Nick is necessarily leading Vanessa on. I think he has the same suspicions about her true motivations for being in the relationship and that's why he's taking his time with a proposal. He wants to be damn sure that she's in it for the right reasons.

Agree 100%.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    No, no, just rumors Trixie. I should've clarified that each time I see his pic, I think about those rumors that his peen is small. Just rumors, but once they get to be prolific and from different sources...well, I tend to start believing them a bit more. And even if they're not true, they stick in your mind.
    Awww, poor Nick. Although peen size isn't everything... it's what he can do with his tongue that really matters.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Usmagazine.com | Vanessa Minnillo & Nick Lachey Not Breaking Up

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo attend the MAXIM magazine kicks off Super Bowl weekend at the Grand Opening of Stone Rose Lounge, Scottsdale on February 1, 2008.

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are not breaking up, contrary to a tabloid's claim.

The National Enquirer reports the couple "sat in stone silence" after "what appeared to be an argument" during an outing at L.A.'s Katsuya last month.

The story is "not true," Lachey's rep tells Usmagazine.com.

"They are 100 percent together and fine and in love," a source tells Us. "Nick and Vanessa did go to dinner that night but there was no fight. When they got in the car, Vanessa looked annoyed in pictures because she was fixing her eyelash!"

Lachey, 34, and Minnillo, 27, even took a "romantic trip" to New York this weekend, the source adds.

The couple have been together since 2006.

Wow, they look terribly happy to be together in that pic, don't they?

Did the rep actually call them and get clarification about her eyelash? Really? Does the public's opinion matter to them that much? Oh wait, never mind.

Hit By Ban Bus!

YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN.

Who were we discussing again?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information