Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Are Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra engaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post

Also, they have the same nose more or less.
    But his is natural.
    holly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    You are all so mean.
    They are super in love!

I think she loves the attention and he needs a beard.
    There. Fixed it for you.
    C_is_for_Cookie and palta like this.

Yep. The wedding is still going!

Nick Jonas And Priyanka Chopra Are Still Celebrating Their Wedding

January 28, 2019 / Posted by: Ben

I’m not sure if it’s because they’re both really in love or really rich, but the multi-city tour that has been Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra‘s marriage is still going strong. I think this is the first time in history there’s ever been a Hollywood marriage that celebrated their union by partying for two months straight because most Hollywood unions are having divorce parties after two months. But not these two. And the next stop on their tour was the lovely Belmont, North Carolina.
    Because of Indian tradition, Priyanka and Nick had several wedding celebrations that went on for weeks, but they’re going on all the way. People reports that they were ready for more well wishes and congratulations with yet another reception in Belmont. This is in addition to all of their 3,000 other wedding extravaganzas.
    The newly married couple toasted their nuptials at a party in North Carolina on Sunday. Jonas, 26, and Chopra, 36, celebrated among friends and family in the town of Belmont, where the singer’s father, Kevin Jonas, Sr., grew up and the family owns a restaurant, Nellie’s Southern Kitchen.
    The couple made their grand entrance into the venue holding hands, with Chopra beaming in a white strapless dress with appliqué detail and Jonas going casual in a green shirt and dark pants, social media posts reveal.
    Chopra and Jonas’ signature “NP” logo design, which connects the sides of their first initials, was incorporated into cocktail napkins and a sign outside the party that read “Congratulations Nick and Priyanka.”
    And because no party ever really happened without posts to social media Priyanka took to Instagram for a family photo to Thank everyone for coming out and showing love during the Belmont, North Carolina leg of the Chopra-Jonas Tour 2019.
    In addition to all of this glamour Nick’s bother Joe Jonas performed his group DNCE’s hit song “Cake By The Ocean” which is probably a hint of where the next reception will be taking place. I hope this is the last time they do this because it seems to me they’re trying to avoid the downward spiral that comes after all of the parties have ended and the gifts have been exchanged for store credit. Because it’s all fun and games while you’re drinking the good shit and getting fat on cake for a few hours until you wake up the next morning, look at your spouse and realize that’s the face you’ll be staring at for the rest of your life until you’re rescued by the Grim Reaper. Or in their case, until they decide to throw another damn reception.
    Pic: Wenn.com
    Tags: Nick Jonas, Priyanka Chopra
    Dlisted | Nick Jonas And Priyanka Chopra Are Still Celebrating Their Wedding

priyankachopra

Verified
    Follow

Charlotte, North Carolina

nickjonas

siddharthchopra89

papakjonas

mamadjonas

madhumalati

vimlaakhouri

1,084,420 likes

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

Here I was expecting a divorce announcement.

I was expecting a bump, then a divorce announcement. Conscious diaper changing and notary public combo.

Bronze Member

God when they have a child are there going to be umpteen baby showers?
    Lalasnake, holly and Mrs P like this.

fgg

Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Marriage to Nick Jonas: ‘We’re Navigating Getting to Know Each Other’

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Jonas were only together for a few months before they became husband and wife, so it makes sense that they’re still finding out new things about each other every day.

“We haven’t changed [since marrying], strangely, because we’re still navigating being — because we didn’t even date for a long time — we’re navigating getting to know each other,” the actress, 36, told Us Weekly exclusively at the Isn’t It Romantic premiere at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles on Monday, February 11. “It’s just magical because every day is like a new feeling and a new day and you’re learning something new.”

Us broke the news in May 2018 that the “Jealous” singer, 26, and Chopra Jonas were dating. They got engaged in July and married in December in the bride’s native India during a lavish weekend of traditional ceremonies.

“Two weddings! A lot of parties, a lot of parties,” the Quantico alum told Us on Monday. “You know what? Hopefully [you] just get married once, so you got to celebrate it!”

Now that they’re newlyweds, Chopra Jonas teased that she would like to collaborate with Jonas on a future project. “I’m pretty sure we will!” she said. “I don’t know how, but I’m pretty sure we will. We’re creative people and paths are bound to cross.”

In the meantime, the couple have a different type of collaboration in mind: starting a family.

“We both know that’s something that needs to happen, but it’s not something I think about very much,” the former Bollywood star told Us and other reporters. “We’re both very driven, we love our work, we’re married to our work, and we’re both very supportive of each other’s work, so I’m sure it will happen in an organic way.”

The former Jonas Brothers member was right by Chopra Jonas’ side at Monday’s premiere. “He had his arm wrapped around her tightly, and their chemistry showed though their body language,” an eyewitness tells Us. “They seemed totally in love and very connected. Nick stood back and let Priyanka do her thing. He looked so proud and supportive while she posed for photos.”

Chopra Jonas explained on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on February 5 that she felt it was important to take her husband’s last name because “we’re becoming family and I’m a little traditional and old-school like that.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ow-each-other/

i put this here because it was the most recently updated of their 1k threads.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

“We haven’t changed [since marrying], strangely, because we’re still navigating being — because we didn’t even date for a long time — we’re navigating getting to know each other,” the actress, 36, told Us Weekly exclusively at the Isn’t It Romantic premiere at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles on Monday, February 11. “It’s just magical because every day is like a new feeling and a new day and you’re learning something new.”
    So... just figuring out he's gay. Isn't It Romantic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information