Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nick Hogan faces the music

Even if you assume his friend John is 50% at fault, it's obvious he's paid the bigger price here. Nick Hogan will lose 8 months of his life, but at least he's still got a life ahead of him. And boo frickin hoo, he can't drive his little race cars for three years. By the time his friend's family is done with the Hogans in court, they probably won't have enough money to buy the poor baby a new car anyway.

Silver Member

It's common knowledge that you don't get into a car with a drunk driver. Unless you want to risk this type of thing. Nick's obviously at fault, but his friend should be held accountable for his own actions - i.e he chose to get in the car.

A girl died at my high school by getting in a car with her drunk boyfriend. Who was speeding. In the winter. During an extremely cold night which left black ice on the roads.

The lot of them were stupid.
    Last edited by Charlotte; May 10th, 2008 at 09:39 AM.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

Sometimes people are legally drunk without showing signs, though. Just playing devil's advocate here. We let a friend drive home once who seemed totally 100% cool and he was busted for drunk driving, he was way over the legal limit and it just wasn't apparent. We felt awful and it was a terrible lesson learned, chalk it up to youth. I have driven with plenty of speeding drivers before and have had no control over their speed, even though my knuckles have turned white by clutching the seat. Even if you can argue that he was even halfway at fault (which in my opinion, is wrong), he has paid his price. A terrible, terrible price. Now its Nick's turn - and he gets off light. You may be able to argue the "seatbelt thing" in a civil litigation case, but in a criminal case thats not really relevant. Its not relevant whether the kid was strapped in tight or not, whether the kid was urging him to go faster or not, etc. This kid made the decision to speed upwards of 100 mph (I think, IIRC) after he had been drinking, and thought it was fun. He was a punk asshole who injured his friend to where he is now a vegetable (which is a fate worth than death, IMO) all for shits and giggles and now doesn't give two shits that he's still walking around and his friend is not. Fuck him.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Elite Member

What pissed me off was an article with the Hulk stating that his son was 'taking responsibilty'. Like, what choice did he have? He didn't voluntarily take responsibility. The law made that decision for him! Incredibly lucky kid. If life were fair, his ass would be in jail for years.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The victim was wordly enough to have been a MARINE. He was not dumb, he knew what kind of craptastic driver his buddy Nick was, and Nick wore his seatbelt, the victim did not. Also, Nick is 17 and the victim is a legal adult. What was the victim doing encouraging a MINOR to drive so recklessly, anyway? They are called accidents because it wasnt on purpose. The victim chose his destiny.

I can't believe some people don't wear their seat belts, good grief

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Of course John Graziano is responsible for his own actions, but the price he had to pay for Nick Hogan being a spoiled brat is ridiculously high. What bothers me the most is that Nick never seemed to care that his received a fate worse than death (imo). It wasn't too long ago that he was making a blog about how he was racing cars, and how awesome it was that Kodak sponsored him. And only on his last sentence did he mention his dying friend. FUCK THAT KID!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think the sentence was light because the kid was a notoriously dangerous driver - with his history and attitude he should have received a harsher sentence for his part in the Supra crash That said, I still feel not putting on your seatbelt is asking for it.

From Wikipedia:
    Traffic violations

Since September 2006, within the first year of obtaining his license, Bollea was ticketed four times.[10]
    In 2007, he gave an interview with Rides in which he talked about his habit of driving fast on public roads. In this interview he said that he was driving a silver Viper between Miami and Tampa when he was pulled over three times for driving in excess of 100 mph. Bollea told the interviewer that the final stop — the only one resulting in a ticket — he was driving 123 mph in a 50 mph zone.[3] The events described in the interview do not match police records.[11] His mother has said that the interview was exaggerated.[5] The ticket which most closely resembles the events described in the Rides interview is a September 26, 2006 citation showing that he was driving a Mercedes (not a Viper), was stopped twice (not three times), and was ticketed for going 115 mph (not 123 mph) in a 70 mph zone (not a 50 mph zone).[11][12]
    On February 8, 2007, he was ticketed in Dade County, Florida for driving 57 mph in a 30 mph zone, and on April 25, 2007, he was ticketed and received four points on his license for driving 106 mph in a 70 mph zone in Osceola County.[11] On August 10, 2007, he was ticketed in Pinellas Park after his 1998 Toyota was recorded going 82 mph in a 45 mph construction zone.[11]

Nick Hogan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is he out yet?

out of the closet? or out of jail? That worthless piece of Hogan shit should at least gotten 5 years.

I bet you once he gets out, he'll commit another traffic violation, and then, someone will get killed. He's not going to learn anything, from this, except how to try and not get caught. Obviously with him, it's not a case of 'if', it's 'when'.

This family is so scummy.

Nick faces the music, almost a year after the fact, after he realizes he can't weasel his way out of this one. Dumbass. No remorse whatsoever.

Dad fucks daughters friend (but seriously, what 18 year old has a 30-something year old best friend?), rubs daughter down in public.

Mom wears stripper heels. Slanders dad in public. Goes after money in divorce.

Daughters a pre-op tranny in serious denial.

Seriously, they're over.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I can't believe some people don't wear their seat belts, good grief
    Some of my boyfriends friends don't which worries me since i've been in the same car with them and my boyfriend. When I'm with him, I tell him to buckle up. Doesn't matter if it's just down the road, shit happens. When I'm not with him I worry. I sound like a mom because I will not drive unless everyone in my car is wearing a seat belt.

^^^ Yeah. I remember how within a month or two of his friend being injured he was bragging on his myspace about being picked up to race for Kodak. Punk asshole. There was absolutely no regard for the kid who was injured at all.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

good! the stupid son of a bitch! go to jail and get some humility and humbleness u piece of shit!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information