Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nick Hogan calls mummy from prison

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Yeah I agree Honey. I saw them once and I wished I hadn't. Maybe they should have had a warning, and then a link to follow...
    Sincere apologies for those who find these a bit much, but in all honesty, people SHOULD see what's been done to this poor kid. People do need to see first hand what the repercussions of reckless driving can be....if it takes looking at a few unsavoury photos to shake things up and prevent a tragedy like this from destroying someone else's life, then so be it. Again I apologize to those of you who are a bit squeamish, but these photos need to be seen.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ...how can you kick a guy in a permanent coma?....I'd say he got his punishment for being stupid already....and you don't hear him complaining.....
    Not kicking him at all, just stating the fact that he is partly to blame for what happened to him. That's not the same thing as saying 'tough shit', or saying that he deserved it.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I don't think you should have posted those pics maxeythecat, I didn't click the link as I didn't want to see them, so er thanks a lot
    I was just about to post this and I completely agree!

I don't want to see that sick shit that this little fucker only got 8 months for.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ya, for future ref. the pics were uncalled for - just put a link up so people can choose not to look if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    My divorce lawyer told me about her use of recordings from abusers to their victims...they have signs by the phone telling the inmates that the calls are recorded and they STILL make threats to their victims.....she gets the recordings from the cops and uses them in court when her clients back down from testifying against their abusers.....

I guess it's probably a state-by-state law, though.....
    Wow! I'm glad that the law isn't an ass everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    Came across the rest on Ent Lawyer...

To date, Bollea has spent an average of two hours on the phone per day.

On Wednesday Hulk congratulated him on his time served so far.

Terry Bollea: "I'm very proud of you brother. Very, very proud of you. You've been thrown in a tough spot and you've handled it better than I could have probably handled it. Any man I know. You've really been somebody to look up to."

Crazy Days and Nights

That whole family sucks
    Isn't it his son, not his brother??? Or am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I'm sure Hulk will reward his son by buying him an expensive sports car the day he gets out of prison.

Hypothetically speaking, I wonder if given the chance, would Nick trade places with his friend, even temporarily? I think not, so he should just STFU and be grateful his sentence is only 8 months long, and not for the rest of his life, like his poor friend.
    Hasn't he had his licience revolk for 2/3 years? or was that the probation.

Quote Originally Posted by maxeythecat View Post
    Sincere apologies for those who find these a bit much, but in all honesty, people SHOULD see what's been done to this poor kid. People do need to see first hand what the repercussions of reckless driving can be....if it takes looking at a few unsavoury photos to shake things up and prevent a tragedy like this from destroying someone else's life, then so be it. Again I apologize to those of you who are a bit squeamish, but these photos need to be seen.
    Nope, I disagree, people SHOULD have the choice.
    What is one of the readers here had had to visit a relative in hospital in a similar situation? Those pictures could go upsetting them all over again & bring back really bad memories for them.
    Free Charmed.

Those pictures were fucking disturbing. It reminds me of one of those plastic baby dolls, where you press on it's head and it caves in, in the front.

The Hogan family is the scummiest of the scum. I hope karma comes back to bite them in the ass, and in one of the worst ways possible. There's no way in HELL Nick should only get away with EIGHT MONTHS FOR THAT.

Maybe someone should crush HIS skull in, and see how well his family appreciates it. Not like he uses it for anything useful, like, I dunno, THINKING.

I hope if someone on here had a loved one go through a similar situation that left them in the shape that this kid is in they'd have the sense not to click on the friggin link.

On another note, I think it's sad that his family is keeping him alive in this condition. He ain't coming back, folks.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Isn't it his son, not his brother??? Or am I missing something here?

Nick is his son but that's how the Hulk talks. If you've seen their realty show, he uses that term brother for alot of people not just with his son. Hope that makes sense.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by maxeythecat View Post
    No they don't. Please read the forum rules before posting graphic images.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    Nick is his son but that's how the Hulk talks. If you've seen their realty show, he uses that term brother for alot of people not just with his son. Hope that makes sense.
    Perfectly, thanks Love! Thank goodness I only have free TV! not many reality shows!
    Free Charmed.

^^^the show is trash anyway just like the family...

I know, but I'm not impressed that I'm going to be missing "Its Complicated"... I love a good train wreck!! LOL
    Free Charmed.

I know... I'll have to tune in to that just like I initially did with the Kardashian's but I couldn't take it anymore.... someone on GR will probably post links or clips

OCK

It's like the size of my bathroom."
    Linda Bollea: "Oh!"
    Nick: "No windows or nothing. Just one little top bed thing."
    Umm, yeah, it's not a hotel for naughty people, it's jail.
    Nick: "All you do is sit there and think, and there's nothing to think about."
    Maybe he could think about his friend's concave head?
    ~~~Jesus please save me from your fanclub~~~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information