Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nick Hogan calls mummy from prison

Angry

OMFG - Someone needs to send pics of this everyday to Nick. Fucking GIVE him something to think about.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I can't deal with this for eight months.

How selfish can one person be... this is so amazing to me that you could permanently disable your best friend to the point he will be a vegetable for the rest of his life and then whine about your 8-months incarceration.
    vaya con dios

Oh man that's terrible. He'll never recover from that at all.

Seriously Nick only got 8 months in jail for that. Should've been 50+ in big boy prison for that little douchetard.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    Came across the rest on Ent Lawyer...

To date, Bollea has spent an average of two hours on the phone per day.

On Wednesday Hulk congratulated him on his time served so far.

Terry Bollea: "I'm very proud of you brother. Very, very proud of you. You've been thrown in a tough spot and you've handled it better than I could have probably handled it. Any man I know. You've really been somebody to look up to."

Crazy Days and Nights

That whole family sucks
    I'm sure Hulk will reward his son by buying him an expensive sports car the day he gets out of prison.

Hypothetically speaking, I wonder if given the chance, would Nick trade places with his friend, even temporarily? I think not, so he should just STFU and be grateful his sentence is only 8 months long, and not for the rest of his life, like his poor friend.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

This family is pure worthless trash.
    Butt rape wouldn't be enough punishment for this brat.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Silver Member

Nasty injury. He's Glasgow Coma Scale 3, which is the lowest score. Basically he's as close as you can get to brain death without actually being dead. By the looks of it the injury has destroyed the the parts of the brain responsible for mental and conscious activities, and he's lost any ability to reason or moderate behaviour. He's living dead.

Nick Hogan deserves his punishment. Yes, prison must be tough, but it's prison, not a holiday camp. Graziano bears some responsibility for his injuries - as far as i'm aware he knew Nick was off his head, and still got in the car, neglecting to wear a seatbelt. That doesn't mean he deserved what happened to him, but he knew the risks.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

That stupid, spoiled rotten little dick....he's whining about 8 months in jail?? What about the prison he put his so called best friend for the rest of his days? What someone needs to do is take these pictures of Fraziano, blow them up to poster size and superglue 'em to the wall of his cel so that retarded little fuck can be reminded of how his reckless behaviour destroyed this poor kid's life every single moment that little shit is behind bars:

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3...aziano2bz2.jpg NSFW
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; May 24th, 2008 at 09:31 AM.

Sorry but why all the blame that NICK PUT this guy where he is? Sorry but the guy, of his OWN FREE WILL, got into the car with someone that was drinking, of his own free will did not put on a seatbelt, and of his own free will raced with Nick. Sorry but you have to place blame where blame is due, John had a major part in doing this to himself.

Wow those pictures. Is he functioning at all? poor guy. I wonder if Nick has seen him?

I don't think that we are misplacing blame.....the courts found Hogan to be at fault and he is serving his time.....I believe that we're just amazed at the fact that he is whining about the rather light sentence he pulled......

...how can you kick a guy in a permanent coma?....I'd say he got his punishment for being stupid already....and you don't hear him complaining.....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I don't think that we are misplacing blame.....the courts found Hogan to be at fault and he is serving his time.....I believe that we're just amazed at the fact that he is whining about the rather light sentence he pulled......

...how can you kick a guy in a permanent coma?....I'd say he got his punishment for being stupid already....and you don't hear him complaining.....
    "Rather light" is the understatement of the fucking century! I think they should've tacked this on as well....as a part of his community service, that whiny little shit should be a caregiver to his so called best friend for the rest of his life. You know, change the bedpans, clean the sheets, etc ...basically take care of this poor kid as restitution for what he's done. Hell, that's the very LEAST he could do for turning Fraziano into a vegetable.

If it were a civil case I'm sure they'd find there was contributory negligence by John Graziano because he did not buckle his seatbelt. However in this criminal case Nick is guilty. It was his car, and he had a responsibility to ensure his passenger had a seatbelt on too. He was speeding which caused the accident. John Graziano would probably still be a functioning adult if Nick hadn't been reckless.

So much for the 'John was like a piece of our family'.Hulk says: "Well I don't know what kind of person John was, or what he did to get himself into this situation. I know he was pretty aggresive and used to yell at people, he used to do stuff and.. and for some reason God laid some heavy shit on that kid". Nick responds with, "He was a negative person."

Now he is a vegetative person you piece of shit.
    ssabmud

Hulk to Victim: You Pissed Off God

Posted May 23rd 2008 7:06PM by TMZ Staff
    Unbelievable. While crash victim John Graziano lies in a permanent vegetative state in a hospital with a hole in his head, Hulk Hogan says that God laid some "heavy s**t"on him because of things that he was "into." Nick agrees, saying John was a "negative person."

Nice. Blame the victim, not the person who had been drinking and was driving crazy.

TMZ.com - Your official site for the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip, Hollywood rumors, celebrity video and photo galleries
    ssabmud

I don't think you should have posted those pics maxeythecat, I didn't click the link as I didn't want to see them, so er thanks a lot

Yeah I agree Honey. I saw them once and I wished I hadn't. Maybe they should have had a warning, and then a link to follow...
    ssabmud

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information