Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Nick Cave's son falls off cliff

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    I recently bought my father some Feta cheese for the first time, he really loved it and Shellee to do a study while she's laid up about whether the likelihood of going off topic increases with the length of time one has been posting here I am actually indifferent to cilantro.
    That is unacceptable. Get off the fence a pick a side.
    Ravenna and I'mNotBitter like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    But effie, its a well known fact that we collectively have the attention span of a toddler. That's why a thread about why an old TV star was working a menial job lasted about two pages before it turned into praise for all things cheese.
    We did great work there, Greysfang - specifically our posts #24 and #25, totally derailed that into the cheese pit.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That is unacceptable. Get off the fence a pick a side.
    I thought I might try to work up a hate for it by putting it in ice cream, but google tells me some people actually do that and like it.

I recently wrote a long blog post about my loathing for A Separate Peace, but the responses of some of my friends gave me a new appreciation (though not enough to reread it. Once was enough!)
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

After my heart attack i am not allowed feta,or just a tiny bit ,too salty..i dont feel greek anymore..

Found this Effie -

Feta Is High In Salt

Only blue cheese and Roquefort cheeses are higher in sodium than feta cheese. These cheeses are rich in salt because of the methods used to make them. For feta, milk is curdled, and the whey is pressed out of it. This whey is then turned into brine by adding salt and water. The pressed brick of curds are placed in the brine to culture for at least six months. This process gives feta its wonderful sharp tang, but also imparts lots of salt.

If you're concerned about your sodium levels, soak your feta in water for a few minutes, and then rinse thoroughly before use. This will reduce sodium content dramatically without affecting the flavor too much.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Totally disgusting...i ve tried it...it tastes like some Vulgarian fake feta ..I cook and eat saltless for 3 years and it is good..But feta?I also tried to unsalt it and then keep it in olive oil..no way..

Darn!
    effie2 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

Nick Cave's 15-Year-Old Son Took LSD Before His Fatal Cliff Fall

92SHARES
    Reprint

subscribe now

Nick Cave and wife Susie Bick
    Gareth Fuller/PA Wire/ZUMA

By Philip Boucher
    @philipboucher 11/10/2015 AT 04:35 PM EST

The teenage son of Australian rocker Nick Cave fell to his death while under the influence of LSD, a coroner's inquest in Brighton, England, revealed on Tuesday.

According to testimony, Arthur Cave, 15, took the hallucinogenic drug with a friend prior to his fatal fall on July 15.

An eye witness described Arthur as "staggering" and "zig-zagging" on the edge of the Ovingdean Gap cliffs on England's South coast shortly before his death.

Veronica Langford shared the graphic details in the presence of the Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds frontman, 58, and his wife, former model Susie Bick, 46, both of whom momentarily left the hearing when the testimony was heard, the Associated Press reported.

Langford described watching the student climb a public safety fence and walk within a single yard of the 60-foot drop shortly before the accident.

"I was stuck in slow-moving traffic with my 11-year-old daughter as we were coming from a school open evening," Langford told coroner Veronica Hamilton-Deeley, who recorded an accidental death verdict.

"Because it was so slow, I had time to observe what was going on around me," she said. "As we approached the top of the hill, I noticed a young man walking – staggering and zig-zagging on the grass. I was concerned and my initial reaction was that he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

The witness explained her reaction when Arthur "slumped down into the grass" and she could no longer see him, saying, "I thought to myself, 'I need to get to him.' I said to my daughter, 'Look sweetheart, we need to go and do our Good Samaritan bit.'"

She added, "My daughter saw him get up and when I looked in my rear view mirror he had come down the bank and over the fence. I had a real sinking feeling at this point."

Arthur Cave; Nick Cave
    Courtesy Cave Family; Mike Marsland / Wireimage

Nick Cave's 15-Year-Old Son Arthur Took LSD Before His Fatal Cliff Fall : People.com

Hit By Ban Bus!

So sad..poor kid.

Who sold 15 year old kids LSD tabs? I hope they catch them.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information