Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Nicholas Sparks is allegedly a racist, homophobic, anti-Semite

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I can barely sit through the movies based on his books; I'm not even going to attempt to read one. Maudlin, sappy shit you read while listening to John Tesh or Jim Brickman music.
    I haven't seen one of his movies, or read any of his books. I adore my trashy, historical romance novels. I would much rather read about Virginia Honeybottum, the delicate English rose, is kidnapped by the dastardly, yet devastatingly handome pirate, Captain Thirdleg. You know he is going to see her naked in the next couple chapters, because bitches on boats ALWAYS get a raging fever. They alternate between fighting and getting along for a few chapters. Next thing you know, they are having hot, dirty pirate sex, in some cove at the pirate's hideout. By the end of the book, they are married or shacking up, she manages to end up having a knack for piracy, so she joins him on his adventures.
    BITTER, faithanne and OrangeSlice like this.

Bronze Member

i had no idea about this!

so much for spending a rainy saturday watching this loser's movies ever again!

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I haven't seen one of his movies, or read any of his books. I adore my trashy, historical romance novels. I would much rather read about Virginia Honeybottum, the delicate English rose, is kidnapped by the dastardly, yet devastatingly handome pirate, Captain Thirdleg. You know he is going to see her naked in the next couple chapters, because bitches on boats ALWAYS get a raging fever. They alternate between fighting and getting along for a few chapters. Next thing you know, they are having hot, dirty pirate sex, in some cove at the pirate's hideout. By the end of the book, they are married or shacking up, she manages to end up having a knack for piracy, so she joins him on his adventures.
    I love those books - it's how I learned about sex - heaving bosoms and exploring valleys, and throbbing members and all of that. But at least those writers didn't compare themselves to Faulkner...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ....and his worst crime of all is his writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    you beat me to it.
    Arghhh, both of you beat me. I was going to say that his writing may be worse than all of those other things combined.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

And a shitty writer.

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    Arghhh, both of you beat me. I was going to say that his writing may be worse than all of those other things combined.
    Make that three.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

He's the literary equivalent of Thomas Kinkade.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    He's the literary equivalent of Thomas Kinkade.
    if kinkade ever designs a sparks book cover, that will be a sure sign of the end times.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

especially since kinkade's already dead!!
    sputnik and chartreuse like this.

no way!
    i had no idea.

eta: actually, i just remembered. i think we had a thread about it here.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Pirates and dirty hot sex? You've just got my attention! Recommendations please! (and the smuttier the better )
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I love those books - it's how I learned about sex - heaving bosoms and exploring valleys, and throbbing members and all of that. But at least those writers didn't compare themselves to Faulkner...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Pirates and dirty hot sex? You've just got my attention! Recommendations please! (and the smuttier the better )
    Have any of you read Bertrice Small? Bertrice Small - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Leslie Family, the O'Malley Series and Skye's Legacy Series all follow the same family over the course of 300 years. You definitely want to read them in order.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i thought he was gay.
    Most homophobic pieces of shits are closeted gays!!

I hated the Notebook.. I Thought something was wrong with me
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information