Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Newsflash: Mischa Barton is a woman with cellulite

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I for one am sick of the Daily Mail and their efforts to make all women feel inadequate in some way.

So she has cellulite, so what? Women have cellulite. Some more than others, some don't have any at all. It IS hereditary, and it doesn't matter how old or skinny you are. Cutting out smoking and being active helps, but you simply cannot get rid of it completely.

I have NEVER seen a 22 year old girl that appears to be on the thinner side have SO MUCH Cellulite! WOW....she is GROSSLY out of shape. She's like the fat skinny girl! lol. That is HORRIBLE! Also these ARE NOT photoshopped...I have seen many pictures of her in the past and the cellulite was evident. She needs to cut out the cancer sticks and get into the gym.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

A few things:Yes, she is the epitome of 'skinny fat'. Not much muscle tone despite being thin.I believe that photo has been edited and I think this paper tends to worsen a lot of celeb photos for shock effect.Smoking did not cause that to happent o her legs. If it did, only smokers would have cellulite and we know that's not true.

I used to have Mischa's body type before my trainer kicked my ass into shape. Now I barely have any cellulite But I never had as much cellulite as she appears to have. Poor girl...only 22!! She should get in the habit of doing some kind of workout, it just gets harder as you get older.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    A few things:Yes, she is the epitome of 'skinny fat'. Not much muscle tone despite being thin.I believe that photo has been edited and I think this paper tends to worsen a lot of celeb photos for shock effect.Smoking did not cause that to happent o her legs. If it did, only smokers would have cellulite and we know that's not true.
    No crumpet smoking does NOT cause cellulite but it worsens the situation from what i understand. I have also heard excessive dairy but I'm not sure about that. I just can't stand it when girls think that they look good just because they are thin...they think that just dieting or being naturally thin is enough...they don't think about being "Healthy" vs just being skinny. But honestly if that is not doctored that is the WORST case of cellulite i have ever seen. It's not like she works a 9-5 and can't workout or eat better...there is no excuse for it to be that bad at that age.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

czb

mischa is not a fitness model so her cellulite is a problem only if she thinks it is a problem. if it bothered her enough, she would probably hit the gym and do something about it.

Apparently she has a trainer!!

"I never had a workout regime at all, but recently I have hired a personal trainer because I feel my energy level is better when I am working out. It helps to be very healthy and fit in this job." -Mischa

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Apparently she has a trainer!!

"I never had a workout regime at all, but recently I have hired a personal trainer because I feel my energy level is better when I am working out. It helps to be very healthy and fit in this job." -Mischa
    If that is "FIT" then I would be very very afraid to see "UNFIT"

Mischa surely has got some cottage cheese but not that much. I believe the pic is so fake that it looks unreal.

And what news flash?? All women have cellulite, come on...
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    Mischa surely has got some cottage cheese but not that much. I believe the pic is so fake that it looks unreal.

And what news flash?? All women have cellulite, come on...
    I'm sorry but I call BS on that last statement...I can tell you right now that my girlfriend has zero cellulite on her. I'm NOT saying that she is Ms. Fitness America but she just has never had it. I believe that with her ALOT has to do with genetics...her mother is actually a heavy set woman but still has zero cellulite...big but firm legs. so not EVERY woman has it

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    I used to have Mischa's body type before my trainer kicked my ass into shape. Now I barely have any cellulite But I never had as much cellulite as she appears to have. Poor girl...only 22!! She should get in the habit of doing some kind of workout, it just gets harder as you get older.
    Can I ask what foods etc your trainer advised to get rid of cellulite. I'm curious as I do exercise but still have a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    I'm sorry but I call BS on that last statement...I can tell you right now that my girlfriend has zero cellulite on her. I'm NOT saying that she is Ms. Fitness America but she just has never had it. I believe that with her ALOT has to do with genetics...her mother is actually a heavy set woman but still has zero cellulite...big but firm legs. so not EVERY woman has it
    Exactly. I'm very slim, and I keep in shape, but I have cellulite. Not, like, huge horrible frightening cellulite, but it's still there. I was 25 when I first noticed it, and I was extremely fit, and a size 2. I do what I can to stay hydrated and in shape--and yes, I do smoke, but not that much. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of it completely, but still.....it's also genetic. My mother was a dancer, and she had cellulite.

My guy doesn't care about my perceived flaws, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    So she has cellulite, so what? Women have cellulite. Some more than others, some don't have any at all. It IS hereditary, and it doesn't matter how old or skinny you are. Cutting out smoking and being active helps, but you simply cannot get rid of it completely.
    THANK YOU for pointing that out. i fucking hate it when people write stuff like "she's only 19 and she's got cellulite", because age doesn't matter!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I agree that about 80% of all woman do have cellulite. But when you get cellulite in that young age, you can exercice and do at least a little bit against it. Especially whan you are a "star" and really have enough time for it. Just saying.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information