Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Neil Young Files for Divorce From Pegi Young, Wife of 36 Years

mjw
    Elite Member

A few weeks after Neil Young filed for divorce from wife of 36 years, Pegi, it’s been reported that he’s seeing Splash actor Daryl Hannah.

The two were spotted looking very loved up on their way to a restaurant in Westlake, California.

Hannah has previously dated singer Jackson Brown and the late John F Kennedy Jr.

BrooklynVegan first broke the news of the relationship in late August, writing: “Rumour has it Neil is dating Daryl Hannah now.”

Young and his estranged wife are parents to two grown children and frequent musical collaborators. Pegi Young has often performed alongside her husband and has released three solo albums of her own.

The pair also founded the special needs organisation The Bridge School in 1986, inspired by their son Ben, who suffers from cerebral palsy — as does Young’s older son, Zeke.

Neil Young is rumoured to be dating Splash actor Daryl Hannah after splitting from wife Pegi Young

Neil Young and Daryl Hannah enjoy date together | Mail Online

fgg

what a pair...yikes.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well she's got herself another asshole.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

They must be taking a page (and a face) from the Meg Ryan/John Mellencamp coupling. Jesus, she looks like she has a disorder, huge features but tiny eyes, egad.
    Trixie likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    They must be taking a page (and a face) from the Meg Ryan/John Mellencamp coupling. Jesus, she looks like she has a disorder, huge features but tiny eyes, egad.
    She should have demanded to not be shot in natural light, like tiny vampire songstress Ariana Grande.

Ha, I was thinking of Meg Ryan/Mellencamp too...what is with these plasticized aging actresses hooking up with old rock stars?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Ha, I was thinking of Meg Ryan/Mellencamp too...what is with these plasticized aging actresses hooking up with old rock stars?
    It kind of makes sense...maybe Meg/Mellencamp and Darryl/Neil are all living in the past a bit...Both these plastic-y actresses were big things at least a couple of decades ago. And both these guys have seen better days (though to me anyway, Neil Young will always be an icon). At least the pairings are age appropriate or close.

Still, disappointed in Neil. And I never got her charms. I always thought her face was big and kinda weird.
    Trixie likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

I have loved Daryl Hannah ever since she jumped over that fence in "Splash". Bocci balls, was that amazing!

Damn, she was beaten with an ugly stick.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Daryl Hannah and Neil Young Have Been Dating 'For Months,' Says Source

When photographers spotted rocker Neil Young, 68, and actress Daryl Hannah, 53, getting cozy together at a restaurant in Westlake, California, Wednesday, it set tongues wagging – especially since it was only announced last month that Young and his wife Pegi, 61, were calling it quits after 36 years together.

The couple officially filed for divorce in their hometown of San Mateo, California, on July 29.

"[Hannah and Young were] holding hands and being really friendly, but they were not kissing or anything like that inside of the store," a source tells PEOPLE. "They were both very friendly to the employees, too. They both have been to Sur La Table many times before, but the employee has never seen them in the store together besides on Tuesday."

So are Hannah and Young a new item? Actually, maybe not that new.

"They've been dating for months," a source tells PEOPLE, adding that Young's marriage had recently been troubled. "They've taken no effort to even hide it. He recorded a new album a few weeks ago, and she was on Skype the entire time, giving him feedback on every take. He even told people in the studio she was his 'girlfriend.' "

The music industry was rocked when it learned Young and his wife were splitting. The couple had been together for so long and through so much, including recording, touring and raising a son with cerebral palsy – which inspired their popular annual Bridge School Benefit concerts.

But some paying attention weren't surprised he was with actress-turned-activist Hannah, with whom he collaborated on an environmentalist documentary for Greenpeace about the Alberta Tar Sands.

"They've appeared at many, many protest rallies together over the past year," the insider says. "The fans have known about this for months."

Young's former musical partner, David Crosby (of Crosby, Still, Nash and Young) also alluded to Hannah being partly responsible for Young's divorce in an interview he gave the Idaho Statesman that ran Monday.

"I happen to know that [Young] is hanging out with somebody that's a purely poisonous predator now," Crosby said in the interview. "And that's karma. He's gonna get hurt. But I understand why it happened. I'm just sad about it. I'm always sad when I see love tossed in the gutter."

When reached, reps for Hannah and Young did not comment.

http://www.people.com/article/daryl-hannah-dating-neil-young

http://www.people.com/article/daryl-...ing-neil-young

Well, that's a pretty strong opinion from David Crosby.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yes the most faithful of all rock stars!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Damn. These two are gross.
    chartreuse likes this.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Darryl was diagnosed with Aspergers , high functioning Autism.
    So if Neil has disabled children, I think I can see how they could bond.
    So maybe this isn't a random coupling but one based on understanding.
    Its sad that such a long marriage has ended though, especially a showbiz one as they are so rare.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

I am a neil fan, but he can fuck right off right now. I think Pegi put up with his shit for many years. I hope she moves on and finds happiness. I hate seeing him flaunt this relationship with Daryl in public after he and Pegi had been such a united front in marriage, music, and the Bridge School/special needs parenting for so many years. That's just my catty opinion.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information