Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: NE Special Investigation: John Travolta’s Dirty Divorce Explodes!

Yeah, the only way he's getting rid of her is to let himself get busted fucking/sucking a dude. Or just simply come out and say "I'm gay". As long as they can hide it, this bitch ain't going anywhere.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm sure when that happens, Kelly's going to be "shocked" and "betrayed" and "blindsided".
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'd feel more respect for him but the clincher for me is CoS. The day he quits that cult is the day that I might shell out money to see one of his films.
    With a lot of the specific sexual harassment type stuff that's come out about him in recent years--plus the negative gut feeling I've always had about him, right back to 1977--I wouldn't like him even if he did renounce CoS. I find him creepy, stalkery and just echhh. On top of "big fat liar" and "phony" and "beady-eyed", he's just not likeable at all, never has been. I would not wish him on any woman OR man.
    Sunrider and Belt Up like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

You know, my mum feels the same way about him and always has. Says there is just something "off" about him. It can't be the gay, as she has gay friends & I suggested this & she said something along the lines of "gay or not he's just "off""....
    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Why not? Sometimes bad things happen to crazy people. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out on their craziness. Espacially when bad things happen to crazy people, because of their alleged negligence.
    bad things happen to good people & good things happen to bad people, but Jett needed proper medical assistance & got idiots for parents.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^^Yes! Your Mum said it perfectly... he's just 'off'. Which makes me think of meat that's gone off and smells bad...yep.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

A*O

AO: Mum, you do know that JT is gay don't you? It's the worst kept secret in Hollywood.
    Mum: Nonsense! He's happily married with kids. Therefore he can't be gay.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I can only think of Jett and how he'd still be here if his parents weren't Co$bots.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I can only think of Jett and how he'd still be here if his parents weren't Co$bots.
    I wonder about that too Bitter. Love your new avi.
    BITTER likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I wonder about that too Bitter. Love your new avi.
    Thanks. I fell in love with pugs because my ex has one whom I am still crazy about.

Yeah, I know of people with autistic kids who are living good lives primarily because of psychiatric and medical intervention.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

He's a typical mook - big thick Italian boy, big slab of face and tiny little head. I never got the appeal (or what Oprah sees in him.) He was great in a couple of movies which fit his profile.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

A*O

I did like him as Vincent in Pulp Fiction. He knows how to do the twist and remain cool - a tricky combo.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    With a lot of the specific sexual harassment type stuff that's come out about him in recent years--plus the negative gut feeling I've always had about him, right back to 1977--I wouldn't like him even if he did renounce CoS. I find him creepy, stalkery and just echhh. On top of "big fat liar" and "phony" and "beady-eyed", he's just not likeable at all, never has been. I would not wish him on any woman OR man.
    Point taken.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Thanks. I fell in love with pugs because my ex has one whom I am still crazy about.

Yeah, I know of people with autistic kids who are living good lives primarily because of psychiatric and medical intervention.
    Huge pug fan here.

That death was so avoidable. And Kelly's solution to just have another child was kind of sickening.
    BITTER likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Huge pug fan here.

That death was so avoidable. And Kelly's solution to just have another child was kind of sickening.
    I remember when the news came out that Kelly was expecting another child following the death of Jet and my first thought was that it was an attempt to keep her husband from blowing the cult and the marriage. The ultimate Band Aid baby. Wasn't there a BI saying that was pretty much the case (using previously stored frozen baby batter) just days before they announced the pregnancy?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information