Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: NBC set to offer Pippa Middleton a correspondent role on ‘Today’

"The Today Show" hasn't been regular viewing for me for years. Pippa as an addition won't change that.
    Dorahacky likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

A look at photos of Kate and Will taken over the weekend at appearances in Wales and the Remembrance Day Parade indicate that all has yet to be settled amicably between the couple.
    She would have been flamed to hell and back if she'd been seen smiling, giggling and tossing her hair about over the weekend. It was Remembrance weekend, after all.
    Cartermrc, rollo, sluce and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The Cambridge honeymoon is well and truly over and there's trouble in paradise. Their very obvious lack of enthusiasm for more than the absolute minimum and obligatory public engagements is a clue..

I don't know, they have look always looked 'a boring couple' that has been together forever. Plus the mother would kill Pippa if she said one little thing about any of them that wasn't stardust and rainbows.
    Although I would be annoyed to if I married a future king and my staff was zero to none.

A*O

They have PLENTY of staff.... With the highest turnover of any royal household ever.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

They have PLENTY of staff.... With the highest turnover of any royal household ever.
    Reallly?? I am so not interested in them, but I still remember reading somewhere she didn't have a nanny and did her shopping herself. or was the PR from the palace? For sure they are not the hard workers like granma. You would think after all this social climbing Kate would use/abuse it more.

A*O

Of course they have a nanny - more than one actually. And valets, and butlers, and hairdressers, and maids, and household staff, and admin staff, and personal secretaries, and on and on. Young George is by all accounts a little hellion and needs a lot of supervision.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Of course they have a nanny - more than one actually. And valets, and butlers, and hairdressers, and maids, and household staff, and admin staff, and personal secretaries, and on and on. Young George is by all accounts a little hellion and needs a lot of supervision.
    Really? Do tell.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I am inclined to believe the gossip. * cries *

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    "The Today Show" hasn't been regular viewing for me for years. Pippa as an addition won't change that.
    The Today Show is almost always starting on the lobby TV when Mrs. Mohandas and I are getting ready to leave the gym. I have to admit, the way the show typically starts (with a quick run down of three or so breaking stories) really draws me in. But by the time I get back home, I never follow up because I can barely remember which cable channel is NBC. It also doesn't help that I literally cannot tell which one is Natalie Morales and which one is Savannah Guthrie.

^ Are you going to recognise Pippa Middleton?

I believe William and Kate are still happily in love and laughing at the people getting their panties bunched up trying to get them to fit into outdated expectations.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Good Morning America do hard-hitting interview with British man about his new marshmallow business.. because his last name is Middleton

• Duchess of Cambridge's brother, 27, appeared on GMA on Wednesday morning to push his latest business - pics printed on marshmallows
    • Boomf sells a box of nine marshmallows for $25; company earnings are unknown for business launched in late 2013
    • James' last company Nice Cakes ran into trouble when it provided cakes for a party printed with the image of Princess Diana
    • He revealed that his wedding gift to William and Kate was their dog Lupo - 'a little treat to them'
    • He talked about Prince George, saying: 'I want to be the best uncle possible... the cool uncle, the fun uncle'
    • James appeared on GMA a week after sister Pippa was seen filming segment for rival Today show amid claims of reporting gig
    • She is hoping for a deal 'upward of $500,000' after granting NBC an exclusive this summer where she talked about Kate and Prince George

By LOUISE BOYLE FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 15:32, 12 November 2014 | UPDATED: 20:24, 12 November 2014

Kate Middleton's brother starred on TV on Wednesday morning as he revealed tidbits of gossip about his sister and Prince George in order to get unprecedented publicity for his start-up marshmallow company.
    James Middleton, 27, appeared on Good Morning America where he told viewers that Kate was 'on the mend' from the severe morning sickness she has suffered during her second pregnancy.
    He said: 'She’s better. It’s not unknown that she has suffered from this acute morning sickness and fortunately she is, I think, on the mend.'
    James also revealed that William and Kate's beloved pet dog, Lupo, was a gift from him at the Royal Wedding in 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Itcu4jDM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by rollo; November 12th, 2014 at 05:19 PM.

A*O

Oh look, it's the other queen.
    witchcurlgirl, BITTER and kasippu like this.

I thought it was Terry Thomas for a moment.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Do you mean his rain boots?
    Um...no!
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information