Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: NBC set to offer Pippa Middleton a correspondent role on ‘Today’

Jesus, she looks worse than Kate, and I didn't think that was possible.

She will never be anything more to me than Jack Palance in a wrap dress.

Here...for the youngin's

Wow, Chalet. Spot on.

czb

omg, chalet you are killing me!

Whatever she says to do about lifestyle or health, I will do the exact opposite!
    faithanne and firebrat1229 like this.

Silver Member

If I didn't know and had to guess her age it would be mid to late 40's at least. She needs to do something radically different with that dark, lank hair-it adds to the aging look. Go shorter, add highlights, bangs/a fringe, something, anything but the blah look she has now. Go radically different than her sister and shake things up.

I kind of liked her though in an interview with Matt earlier this year. She was a lot cuter and animated than she appears in photos. And she doesn't put on that forced toff accent like Kate.

She's never going to look less like her sister. That's the whole point of her!
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    omg, chalet you are killing me!
    There are those here that get me to pee in my pants status. We aim to please.

If I found one of Prince William's rubbers in the garbage - can I get a job as a correspondent for an American morning talk show?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Silver Member

Pippa looks absolutely nothing like Jack Palance to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    If I found one of Prince William's rubbers in the garbage - can I get a job as a correspondent for an American morning talk show?
    Do you mean his rain boots?
    InigoMontoya and BITTER like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Perhaps there's a reason... imagine the ratings...

Kate Middleton Worried Sister Pippa Middleton Will Expose Marriage Trouble Gossip On NBC's Today Show?

Kate Middleton and Prince William are experiencing marriage trouble according to rumors currently in the news. Kate allegedly moved out of Kensington Palace and into her mom’s home at Bucklebury after a particularly upsetting fight with her husband and remained living there for weeks, even after her morning sickness had abated. Eventually Queen Elizabeth intervened and ordered the couple on a Balmoral babymoon to sort out their differences. A look at photos of Kate and Will taken over the weekend at appearances in Wales and the Remembrance Day Parade indicate that all has yet to be settled amicably between the couple. Naturally Kate confides in sister Pippa Middleton and her mom, Carole, and now The Duchess of Cambridge is having a royal freak-out over the possibility of details of her private life becoming public. And if you think that Kate is concerned then just consider how distraught Queen Elizabeth and Prince William will be if Pippa trades on her insider’s knowledge of royal gossip to further her American TV career.

Pippa Middleton is getting that Today Show media correspondent offer, whether the royals want it to happen or not. Pippa’s a huge boon to any US network smart enough to win her over, and NBC realized that before anyone else. And no, she’s not a boon because of her *brilliant* media correspondent or writing skills, but rather because of her close connection to the British monarchy and its famous royals. Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry are undoubtedly the three most valuable royals in terms of gossip to an American audience – followed closely by Prince George – and they have an almost cult-like following with the public.

By offering Pippa Middleton a job, NBC is capitalizing on that following, realizing that wherever Pippa goes, many of these fans will follow. Not because they care about Pippa, mind you. No, it’s because they think that Pippa can provide some sort of dirt on Kate, even if she refuses to do so. Plus, NBC is all about ratings, and whether you love Pippa Middleton or love to hate Pippa Middleton, there’s no denying that she brings in ratings.

Now, even though Pippa is being a hired a lifestyle correspondent job, I don’t think NBC really cares about what exactly they’re offering her – just so long as she’s working with them. It’s all about the illusion, and even if Pippa takes the job [a big IF], it’s going to come down to whether she will betray her family or not.

What do you guys think? Would Pippa Middleton give up the royal family secrets for her spot on primetime television? Or will she stay loyal to Kate Middleton and her sister’s family? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
    Kate Middleton Worried Sister Pippa Middleton Will Expose Marriage Trouble Gossip On NBC's Today Show? (PHOTOS) | Celeb Dirty Laundry
    Go Habs Go!!

No, she won't betray her sister. And all is serene in Camelot.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

She'll keep her mouth shut on any personal business with her family. She doesn't strike me as the gossipy type and she hasn't said anything in the 13 plus years her sister has known William.
    snoopqueen likes this.

A*O

Nah, I don't think she will blab any juicy gossip even though I suspect a lot of it is true. The Cambridge honeymoon is well and truly over and there's trouble in paradise. Their very obvious lack of enthusiasm for more than the absolute minimum and obligatory public engagements is a clue. I'm sure she's been suffering from morning sickness but I don't think it's anywhere near as severe as they claim. It's just an excuse to retreat from official duties and do nothing.

The story I heard is that William really doesn't want to face his destiny as future Prince of Wales and then King. He was making worrying sounds about walking away from the whole royal roadshow and Kate was recruited to pussywhip him into compliance. It's funny how people assumed stable, sensible William was the obvious future king and dumb wildboy Harry would just party himself to an early grave when it seems that William is just a sooky spoilt brat and Harry is showing some real potential as a caring, hard working leader which barring some terrible catastrophe he will never get the opportunity to prove now William and Kate are breeding heirs.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information