Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Natalie Portman vows to never get married

  1. #16
    Silver Member tamjo54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake View Post
    ^^ Or pregnant =)
    Yeah, pregnancy is the new fashion statement. Then she can start blabbing on how you should raise a child.

  2. #17
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,215

    Default

    she's stupid, and the rest of the celebrities that support this theory about gay marriage.

    Not all humans think like them, but marriage can be wonderful and it is.

  3. #18
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cravindirt View Post
    People get married because they want to, they want the wedding and the dress and the cake, the reception, the pictures, etc.
    They don't get married and think "oh my god, we need this piece of government issued paper to solidify our relationship!"
    I'm really not concerned with what Portman, Pitt, or Theron have to say about marriage.
    I got married and I had a great time doing it. I wouldn't tell everybody to get married nor would I try to influence their decision because I want a little face time in the media.

    And I don't get the fascination with this girl, her looks have always seemed blah to me.
    I agree with everything you said.

    Quote Originally Posted by venue_26 View Post
    I don't understand her attitude of being self sacrificing because she believes in gay marriage.
    I absolutely support gay marriage, but I got married anyway.
    You can support gay marriage and still get married.
    Yeah, I never understood that either. It makes no sense whatsoever. Protesting against straight marriages doesn't really help the gay marriage issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by tamjo54 View Post
    How can you say you don't believe in marriage (it's just a piece of paper), but support gay marriage? Her reasoning seems flawed. You can tell she is very full of herself, and I find her very annoying.
    Because she's a little tart that thinks it makes her look better by supporting the gays or any other group that's Hollywood is trying to support.

  4. #19
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Yeah, I never understood that either. It makes no sense whatsoever. Protesting against straight marriages doesn't really help the gay marriage issues.
    Yeah, but it's assisting in keeping down the divorce rate, esp in the get-married-on-a-monday-separated-on-a-tuesday-divorced-on-a-wednesday-deny-shagging-your-co-star-on-a-thursday "celebrities"

  5. #20
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    ^ She wasn't talking about the divorce rate though. She is protesting straight marriage because gay marriage isn't legal. Or am I reading it wrong?

  6. #21
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,838

    Default

    Here's an idea...don't get married, Natalie. I'm not married, never have been and don't know if I'm going to be. The thing is, I often think it would be nice to have this "piece of paper" that allows another person, someone who is closer to me than anyone in my family, to speak for me when I cannot.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ She wasn't talking about the divorce rate though. She is protesting straight marriage because gay marriage isn't legal. Or am I reading it wrong?
    No hon, I'm just being snarky, by suggesting that some people shouldn't get married in the first place.....

  8. #23
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    No hon, I'm just being snarky, by suggesting that some people shouldn't get married in the first place.....
    Oh yeah, I agree. Hell, some people shouldn't be born.
    Drink more of that haterade!

  9. #24
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Oh yeah, I agree. Hell, some people shouldn't be born.
    Drink more of that haterade!

    youre right!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Natalie Portman out with boyfriend in Tribeca (09/20/07)
    By wheelbarrow in forum Latest Photos
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: October 4th, 2007, 09:27 AM
  2. Nat and Nat: Natalie Portman has a New Boyfriend
    By Blackberry in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 9th, 2007, 06:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2007, 04:11 AM
  4. Natalie Portman [Actress]
    By muchlove in forum Hot Women
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2007, 10:02 PM
  5. Natalie Portman: Hollywood whores
    By Somerset in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: March 26th, 2006, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •