Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naomi Watts says her nanny told her she has a big ass

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Sorry for going OT!

Is it worth it WCG? I've only gotten bumped to business class once but I can't imagine paying that much.
    For domestic, it doesn't sound so bad but international, that's a lot of money!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Sorry for going OT!

Is it worth it WCG? I've only gotten bumped to business class once but I can't imagine paying that much.
    For domestic, it doesn't sound so bad but international, that's a lot of money!
    I wouldn't have done it for my trip to PR, it's only a 4 hour flight, so I could have stayed in coach. My S.O. is a snob though, and if any flight is over 3 hours he wants to fly first class. It doesn't really make that big a difference domestically, you get free drinks, they still feed you in first class, and the chairs are a little bigger.

When I travel for business to Asia, I always fly first class. There it makes a big difference, the flights are like 14-15 hours, and if you're in first class the seats become beds.

I've even flown by private jet, I used to have this crazy boss, and he would get a Gulfstream sometimes for business trips.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Screaming kids and babies on flights (especially international ones) is my number one pet peeve, even reading that almost made me grind my teeth in irritation. I really really wish they had child-free flights, no joke, I would pay much extra for that.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Screaming kids and babies on flights (especially international ones) is my number one pet peeve, even reading that almost made me grind my teeth in irritation. I really really wish they had child-free flights, no joke, I would pay much extra for that.
    That would be sweet! I'd pay extra too. As far as I know, there are a couple of new resaurants that are child-free, and I read in my local newspaper that parents are up in arms over it. It's not fair to disrupt other peoples' meals and plane rides (etc.) just because people can't control their kids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information