Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naomi Campbell: 'Gianni Versace's death sent me into drug addiction'

Quote Originally Posted by cataroo View Post
    This is typical addictive behavior ... blame someone else for your problems!

I am so tired of hearing from this violent has-been ...
    Exactly.
    Dealing with grief or whatever by abusing drugs, which is only going to mess you up worse in most cases, is a cop out for the weak people.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I never believed that guy Andrew Cunanan really killed Versace. I think it was Mafia and he was used as a patsy. I better say no more...

^What did he have to do with the Mafia? I'm interested, I've never heard that before. Only that the mafia killed Sonny Bono and the FBI bumped off John Lennon.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung View Post
    ^What did he have to do with the Mafia? I'm interested, I've never heard that before. Only that the mafia killed Sonny Bono and the FBI bumped off John Lennon.

I can't prove squat. Just the ideas that trot through my head. It was just the way the guy was killed on the boat. Something was just not right with it. Then again I sometimes think Gianni and Donatella are one in the same. She had to get rid of he. My girlfriend is a designer so she's pretty big on Donatella.
    Let's hear about Sonny. I thought he slammed into a tree skiing after taking 18 percocets.

A*O

Yeah - I know the mafia has contacts but I don't think even they could arrange for Sonny Bono to get wasted on meds and slam into a tree on a ski run.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^The tree whacked him all right......but still, Im sure it was an independant contractor^

So Gianni died when Naomi was 16?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    ^The tree whacked him all right......but still, Im sure it was an independant contractor^
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceDude View Post
    I can't prove squat. Just the ideas that trot through my head. It was just the way the guy was killed on the boat. Something was just not right with it. Then again I sometimes think Gianni and Donatella are one in the same. She had to get rid of he. My girlfriend is a designer so she's pretty big on Donatella.
    Let's hear about Sonny. I thought he slammed into a tree skiing after taking 18 percocets.
    I remember my Mum telling me something about him being involved in some plan to get rid of drugs, or stop drugs from going somewhere, or something... the mafia wouldn't have it because drugs=money, so they think he was being chased by someone at the time he was skiing and smshed into the tree. Kind of like he was driven into the tree. Someone said that he never would have been in that area because he'd always skiied at this place and knew the danger zones. But who knows.

Hit By Ban Bus!

god i was so sad when sonny died.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information