Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Naomi Campbell arrested

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I'd love to lock this loco bitch up in a 10 x 10 room with Heather Mills for 48 hours and take bets on who comes out alive.
    But what is they join forces??

Naomi vs Al Quaida.

^Wouldn't Naomi make the perfect air marshal? "Sit your ass down bitch before I beat you with my phone!"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Campbell Allegedly Went on Racist Rant

AOL
    Posted: 2008-04-09 08:47:36
    Filed Under: Celebrity News, Star Scandals
    (April 9) -- Naomi Campbell being arrested for assault is nothing surprising, but it's what she said during the arrest that is prolonging the story.

According to The Sun, Campbell unleashed a racially-fueled tirade during her Heathrow Airport arrest, allegedly calling police officers "f------ white honkeys" after spitting at them. The report goes on to say that Campbell hurled other racial insults at the police.

Campbell was arrested after one of her bags went missing at Heathrow Airport. The volatile supermodel "went berserk" according to The Sun, which is when officers approached her to try to calm her down.

Campbell claims she was only arrested because she is a black woman. "It just goes to show I have to fight for who I am. It's because I'm black," she told a friend, The Sun reports.

------------

lovely woman

Naomi Campbell's nuts. I really hope, that one day, someone kicks the shit out of her twice as hard, spits phlegm at her, then proceeds to take a raging shit on her baggage.

Ahem. *adjusts barrister's wig* After much consideration and negotiation with m'learned friends (that's 'gossip' to you and me) , we've decided that the only way to teach her to control herself is to chuck her - sorry - place her in prison for a reasonable period. She can thus reflect on her behaviour and resolve to be more civilised and controlled in future, or go back in the slammer.

So, what would you think is a reasonable sentence? Nothing too heavy. 100 years sound about right?
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Naomi Is A Racist!

Filed under: Icky Icky Poo > Anglophilia > Naomi Campbell

She's got major issues!
    We previously reported that Naomi Campbell claimed her race had something to do with her arrest at London's Heathrow airport last week.
    Well, it's just emerged that it was the notoriously angry model who went on a racist rant at the airport.
    Naomi was calling the airport cops 'fucking white honkeys'!
    The Brits' top cops, Scotland Yard, are said to be hot under the collar - if race was an 'issue' why did she not file a complaint during her 7 hour stay at the Heathrow holding station?
    Naomi seems to be making up excuses for her spoiled, diva, bitch behavior.
    She's also gotta work on her hate speech!
    Is "fucking white honkeys" the best she could come up with????????
    ssabmud

Default More trouble at Terminal 5

There's more trouble at Terminal 5. That's where Naomi Campbell flipped out when one of her carry on's was misplaced. Now Terminal 5 is developing a bad reputation for general incompetence, and for misplacing stuff. This time Kate Moss was the victim of luggage mishandling. Seems that Terminal 5 lost some of her suitcases containing prototypes for her new fashion line. Moss has demanded satisfaction too, and maybe awarded 10 000 in damages!

VIP treatment: Kate Moss in line for 10,000 compensation in latest Terminal Five lost luggage fiasco | the Daily Mail

Now Kate didn't freak out, but she did phone good friend Sir Richard Branson on his private cell. I guess it helps to know people.

To put Naomi's freak out in perspective, over 28 000 bags have been lost since Heathrow opened it's new London to LA terminal last month.

I love the way that the airport police turned out in full gear. They've got a distraught fashion model on their hands, and they don't want another situation!

I guess the moral of the story is that if you're gonna be passing through Heathrow's Terminal 5, take particular care of your luggage; and don't get mad like Naomi Campbell, get even like Kate Moss. Of course that could be challenging without Branson's private number.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; April 15th, 2008 at 12:24 AM.

28,000 bags?!?! Seriously? Are they not paying the baggage handlers enough over there? Something terribly wrong over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    28,000 bags?!?! Seriously? Are they not paying the baggage handlers enough over there? Something terribly wrong over there.
    It gets worse. The place has only been opened a month or two, and it cost about 10 billion - according to the Mail. It's a real white elephant. So this time Naomi might not be the heavy. She was faced with some real incompetence. Plus she was still recovering from her recent surgery for some 'woman's problems'. She might actually have been the voice for 10 000 angry air travelers.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ been on the side of lost luggage too "oh sorry well contact you if it shows up later on another plane" But what will I wear for now? Gives a sorry about your luck look.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information