Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naomi Campbell arrested

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

to quote a fellow GRer, "in other news the sky is blue and the grass is green"

I have to admit I think it would be kind of cool to be hit with a Naomi Campbell thrown jewel-encrusted cellphone. Spit on, not so cool.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ she's a menace to society

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    God I love this crazy bitch!! Always a good day when Naomi beats down someone...as long as its not me.
    lol me too!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ she's a menace to society
    Naomi needs a Becky to give her a beat down!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Last time she sent her "maid" to the hospital.

I think the bitch needs to get hit back, let her see how it feels. um but I'd never hit her with my cell phone - I like my cell phone.

Whatever, I love crazy!Naomi. Mind you, I'd turn and run in the other way if I saw her in real life, I do have a sense of self-preservation-but I'd still think she's fab.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

I'm surprised that she hasn't been sued yet. When Russell Crowe tossed a phone in that hotel, it cost him $250 000. A little litigation might cool her hot temper.

^ A kick in the face would cool her jets, the best.

Psycho bitch from hell. She's got to hold the celeb record for assults.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I'm surprised that she hasn't been sued yet. When Russell Crowe tossed a phone in that hotel, it cost him $250 000. A little litigation might cool her hot temper.
    Holy crap, I honestly thought she was sued for her violence. That's insane. She thinks she's above the law and that everyone should cater to her every whim and desire. I bet she's the devil incarnate, with how she treats people.

Does anyone know if she's still in jail or if she was charged with anything?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

More on Naomi's outburst from London Times

Naomi Campbell had to be removed by police from a flight out of Heathrow last night after getting angry about a missing bag.

The model was then arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer as she was hauled away from the first class lounge of Terminal 5 “ranting and screaming”.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said that a woman was arrested at the terminal for an assault on police, but refused to give her name.

The spokesman said: “At 17.11, officers were alerted to a disturbance at Terminal 5. Officers attended, and subsequently a 37-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assaulting an officer and was taken to Heathrow police station where she remains.”
    Related Links

* Model Naomi Campbell's former PA Jade Bien-Aimée Sutherland jumped to her death - Times Online

* Naomi Campbell's emergency surgery

* Naomi Campbell sent back into anger management after phone assault - Times Online

The model was due to catch a 4pm flight from Heathrow to Los Angeles but had apparently mislaid one of her three items of hand luggage. She then apparently demanded that airport staff find the bag and turned down their offer to look for it and forward it later.

As tempers rose, staff allegedly asked her to leave the airport, saying that she was unfit to fly.

Police were called and Campbell was reportedly heard screaming “get off me, leave me alone”, before she allegedly assaulted an officer and was taken to Heathrow police station.

BA269, the flight Campbell was apparently due to board, left more than an hour and a half late. Bags belonging to the model and her entourage were taken from the flight.

After being questioned she was release in the early hours of the morning on police bail.

Last year Campbell is said to have unleashed a tirade of abuse when she arrived at Heathrow 11 minutes before the scheduled take-off of a BA plane and demanded that she be allowed to board.

According to witnesses to the incident, she shouted at BA staff: “I can’t believe you won’t allow me on your flight. What is this? Who must I speak to?” She then left the airport without taking up BA’s offer of a place on a later flight to New York.

Campbell, who once said that her fiery temper was the result of lingering resentment towards her father for abandoning her as a child, pleaded guilty last year at a court in New York to a charge of reckless assault. The court in Manhattan heard that she had assaulted her housekeeper by throwing a mobile phone at her.

The judge in the case sentenced Campbell to five days’ community service and ordered her to attend an anger management course.

Campbell was also ordered to pay medical bills of $363 (£185) for her injured housekeeper, Ana Scolavino, who needed four stitches after the incident.

Campbell admitted in court to throwing the phone in her Park Avenue apartment, but said that she did not intend it to hit Mrs Scolavino. She said: “I am advised that Ana was hurt, and I am deeply sorry about that.”

British Airways said yesterday that the chaotic opening of Heathrow’s new Terminal 5 would cost the airline about £16 million.

BA added that the terminal would operate a full schedule of flights tomorrow for the first time since it opened one week ago. To date the airline has cancelled 300 flights owing to “logistical problems”.
    That's something about her former personal assistant jumping to her death.

Model Naomi Campbell's former PA Jade Bien-Aimée Sutherland jumped to her death - Times Online

I'm too lazy to read the articles: since this involved the airline, will there be any federal charges?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    The spitting has been confirmed

ABC News: Sky: Naomi Campbell Arrested at Heathrow

Such unladylike behavior!
    spitting is THE worst for me. That'd be reason for me to unload on her big time.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information