Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: Multiple Sources Confirm: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are Dating

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Which Masterchef? I watch the Australian one and there is a guy we call Crazy Eyes. Don't watch the US or Canada one though.
    It's the US version, Mrs. P. The guy (Nathan) was totally in your face for the first few episodes. Then they kind of moved him into the background. This is the best screengrab I could find.

Here he is in his MC apron

He does look a bit like Tom Cruise.

the jewish version of Tom Cruise!

They're boring as well as boning.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Could be bullshit, but I thought it was kinda interesting. Come to think of it, TC hasn't publicly dated anyone either.

EXCLUSIVE

The REAL Reason Katie Holmes Won’t Go Public With Jamie Foxx EXPOSED

Find out why they've been hiding their love for years!

By Radar Staff
    Posted on Sep 6, 2016 @ 7:15AM

Katie Holmes is keeping her steamy romance with Jamie Foxx under wraps because of a secret divorce deal with Tom Cruise, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Holmes’ divorce from “Mission Impossible” star orders she can’t officially “date” until 2017, an insider told Radar.

“Katie signed a clause in her quickie divorce settlement that prevents her from embarrassing Tom in various ways, like talking about him or Scientology, or publicly dating another man for five years after the divorce,” the source claimed.

“She’s allowed to date, but she cannot do so in a public fashion, and she’s not supposed to let any boyfriend near their daughter, Suri,” the insider added. “Katie wanted out of the marriage so badly, she agreed to the terms — and got $4.8 million in child support, plus another $5 million for herself.”

If she breaks the rules, the mom-of-one could lose the aforementioned money, the source claimed.

Indeed, Holmes’s determination to maintain a perpetually single status in public has raised eyebrows over the years.

When asked about her dating life a few months ago, the actress retorted, “That’s not something I want to answer!”

However, as Radar has reported, the Batman Begins actress has been seeing Foxx since 2013.

Real Housewives of Atlanta star and friend to the 48-year-old actor,Claudia Jordan, even confirmed the relationship and June and revealed that the pair is “really happy.” She quickly backtracked however, when her comments went viral.

Then, on Aug. 13, the covert couple almost blew their cover at Barbra Streisand‘s concert in New York when Holmes openly cheered as her man performed with the iconic singer. She then even joined him in his dressing room!

“They figured it wasn’t a violation of the public rule because security prevented photos. They were so discreet,” the source claimed.

But for now, the spy said, Holmes can’t wait to drop the secrecy.

“At this point, Tom doesn’t care much what Katie does,” the insider said. “But he wouldn’t mind getting his $5 million back!”

The REAL Reason Katie Holmes Won't Go Public With Jamie Foxx EXPOSED - Radar Online

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hmmm. It could be true. I wonder if the 4.8 mil in child support was a lump sum or will it be doled out until she is 21. I really want to know what Katie has over Tom.
    Wisher, C_is_for_Cookie and Mrs P like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Letting him pretend to be the baby daddy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

“At this point, Tom doesn’t care much what Katie does,” the insider said. “But he wouldn’t mind getting his $5 million back!”

The REAL Reason Katie Holmes Won't Go Public With Jamie Foxx EXPOSED - Radar Online

Oh please, gimme a break. $5 Mill ain't shit to the GMD. I doubt he cares about that. He just wants to not be embarrassed or exposed.

The clause about not dating for five years (if true) is, um, kinda unusual.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well, most employment contracts have non-compete clauses, although generally for 1-2 years, not five. Kinda the same thing, right? Since she was just an employee?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BootsyCJr View Post
    Oh please, gimme a break. $5 Mill ain't shit to the GMD. I doubt he cares about that. He just wants to not be embarrassed or exposed.
    And that five million could pay for his next OT course!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The clause about not dating for five years (if true) is, um, kinda unusual.
    But classic Cruise. He's all about control and this was probably his last attempt at keeping her under his thumb. That and I don't think he likes the idea of yet another ex-wife going off and having a happy life and baybeez that are actually her new husband's.
    Trixie and Wisher like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

ITA, it's all about image, control and the cult, and the way they deal with "suppressives". Just turn your back and pretend they don't exist. He probably thought 5 years was enough time for the public to forget about his oh so perfect little family. He did the same thing with Nicole, one day they were this happy couple and then boom it was over and never to be spoken of again. The difference this time is that he hasn't replaced Katie with another amazing woman. He is (amazingly!) quiet compared to his OTT behavior in the past. Just makes his movies and keeps his head down. Sad little man.
    Kittylady and Wisher like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If this was his kid, she would be with him. Or the CO$. Period.

Not sure how many more years Tom and the cult can keep this charade going
    Kittylady and Wisher like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Haven't Tommy and his cult been out of the limelight lately? (Not that I'm complaining...) Whatever happened to his big move to the UK where his CO$ headquarters would outdraw Buckinggham Palace?Tommy has a new Jack Reacher movie coming out, and judging from the few trailers I've seen, TommyGirl is looking puffy and wasted.
    Wisher likes this.

This is boring.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information