Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: Multiple Sources Confirm: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are Dating

Well, I for one am bummed.

(Star)

Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes are not secretly married, nor is she three months pregnant with his baby, despite a completely fabricated tabloid report.Gossip Cop can exclusively bust this story. We’re told it’s “absolutely not true.”
    According to Star, Foxx and Holmes had a small, “supersecret” wedding at his home in Los Angeles earlier this year. A so-called “source” tells the tabloid, “Word is, only their immediate family was invited. It was apparently romantic, intimate and very low-key.” The tabloid then goes on to make up supposed details about the ceremony, including Holmes’ nine-year-old daughter Suri being the maid of honor, and other guests including the actress’s parents and Foxx’s daughters.
    Naturally, the magazine decides to drag Tom Cruise into its tall tale. The outlet’s “insider” claims, “Katie told Tom about the wedding, and he sent a touching message saying how happy he was for them. He wanted to give them his blessing for Suri’s sake.” But the tabloid isn’t content simply concocting a made-up marriage, and so it goes on to allege that Holmes is “three months pregnant.” The magazine goes on to quote its seemingly phony source as saying, “They’re both such great parents, and they’ve been talking about starting a family for a while now.”
    Let’s examine how fake the magazine’s “source” is. First, he or she couches the wedding’s description by saying “Word is” only immediate family members were invited, and “apparently” it was low-key, but yet magically knows who was invited and that Suri was the maid of honor. What’s more, the same clearly made-up “source” can’t furnish one detail about the supposed wedding celebration, yet knows the contents of a private message Cruise allegedly sent his ex-wife, and that she’s pregnant?! The whole cover story is bogus.
    Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Foxx, who assures us that the tabloid’s marriage and pregnancy claims are “absolutely not true.” A rep for Holmes also says the story is bogus. Gossip Cop has repeatedly corrected various bogus tabloid articles with headlines such as “Secretly Married,” “Wedding & A Baby,” “It’s A Girl!” and many, many more. There was no truth to those previous tales, and nothing has changed since then.

Jamie Foxx, Katie Holmes NOT Pregnant And Married, Despite Report | Gossip Cop

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

A theory I like:

The CO$ has had a real come down from the days of offing people and making it look like a suicide and they've turned into a gaggle of 6th grade girls spreading stories.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Katie has turned into such a weirdo. I can't imagine her getting married again.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think the real shocker here is that Suri is 9 - wtf I'm old.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

If they are able to hide this relationship for 3 years now,
    all other celebrities WANT to be spotted and papped.
    Wisher and arie_skop like this.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I think the real shocker here is that Suri is 9 - wtf I'm old.

She's 10 next month.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

...and then there is her REAL age, let us not forget.

So she turned 10 in January.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

fgg

Katie in Toronto…but why is Jamie?

Katie Holmes is in Toronto shooting The Kennedys After Camelot. She was seen on set yesterday with Matthew Perry who is playing Ted Kennedy. Katie, of course, is Jacqueline Kennedy …soon to be Onassis? She was also photographed in character with an obvious Aristotle (Alexander Siddig, or Doran Martell to the rest of us). I appreciate that they’ve dedicated enough of the budget to Katie’s styling. The hair and the wardrobe are unmistakable.

In other Katie news…

Check out who was spotted at the airport in Toronto on Saturday:

He was likely heading to Montreal for Grand Prix weekend. So was he simply connecting through Toronto? (Direct flights to Montreal should not be hard to find for a celebrity.) Or… was he in Toronto already, visiting undercover, and then going off to Montreal?

Katie Holmes on set of The Kennedys After Camelot in Toronto as Jamie Foxx is spotted at Toronto airport|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

pics at the link.

Katie was the stopover

I posted yesterday about Jamie Foxx in Toronto while Katie Holmes is in town shooting The Kennedys After Camelot. Jamie’s photo was posted on Twitter at the airport, likely heading to Montreal. Connecting flight or was he in Toronto already? That resulted in so many emails from so many of you confirming that Jamie was in Toronto at least two days before flying out, seen several times in Yorkville and also downtown. Far as I know there’s no official work reason for Jamie to be in Toronto. The only reason, seemingly, is Katie Holmes. Coincidence or conspiracy?

Oh come on. Big conspiracy. A three year conspiracy, actually. Just last month, E! posted a “forensic” overview of their “mysterious relationship”, positing that no one can decide if they are or aren’t a thing. Celebrities don’t just come to Toronto to hang like they do in New York or Miami or whatever. Jamie Foxx being in Toronto is probably the best sign we’ve had in a while that something is still up between these two.

On Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx's "mysterious relationship" as Jamie is spotted several times in Toronto where Katie is shooting The Kennedys After Camelot|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

i want this to be true so bad! we need some good gossip.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Chandler is Ted Kennedy? Lol. WoW!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

If this is true they are doing one hell of a job keeping it quiet. For some reason I really want it to be true, I can't put my finger on the why but I'm rooting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    If this is true they are doing one hell of a job keeping it quiet. For some reason I really want it to be true, I can't put my finger on the why but I'm rooting for them.
    Me too!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I'm rooting for both of them to disappear and I don't have to hear about them ever again.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Scientology could help out with that.
    idunno likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I hope they are dating. Katie could spill the beans to Jamie, who doesn't have a scibot NDA.

RHOA's Claudia Jordan Confirms Jamie Foxx Is Dating Katie Holmes, Says He's 'Very Happy With Her'

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are in love. This has never been confirmed by them, of course, but it has been drilled into our heads (or at least my own) by nearly every issue of Us Weekly since March of 2015, when the tabloid published a blurry photo of the two of them holding hands.
    Katie and Jamie are in love! Katie and Jamie are getting married! Katie and Jamie are already married! Katie and Jamie’s hearts have merged into a single, gorgeous heart that pumps pure love across both their sexy, inseparable bodies! Suri calls Jamie “Dad” and Katie calls Jamie “Literally the only good man I have ever met and proof that God is real.” That’s what the tabloids have been telling us for over a year. And yet, in all that time, no one close to the alleged couple has confirmed the relationship. Until now.
    In an appearance on the podcast Allegedly... hosted by Theo Von and Matthew Cole, Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Claudia Jordan said it’s completely legit. When asked if she’s ever been in a romantic relationship with Foxx, Jordan said no, but added that he is a “good friend” of hers.

Von and Cole followed up by asking what she thought of Foxx’s alleged relationship with Holmes. Said Jordan:
    He is very happy with her, so. I like that he seems very happy.
    dowcat and Brookie like this.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information