Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: Multiple Sources Confirm: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are Dating

JF on a horse is how i'd like it:
    Lalasnake likes this.

Yes, I shall vote fuckbuddies too.
    sprynkles likes this.

Do we know that he has a good dick? Source please.
    BITTER and Honeythorn like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    It's no rumor. Google Jamie Foxx naked text pic if you dare. But be prepared to say "DAAAYYYUUM!"

Edited to add a link so you don't have to google. It's NOT SAFE FOR WORK in any way, shape, or form.
    Jamie Foxxx (NSFW) [PIC]

Pics not at this link anymore but i did google it.
    sluce likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Size is not everything. A man has got to have the right finesse when using it. That's a common complaint amongst my free roaming friends - when a physically gifted guy turns out to be all box and no goodies.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yeah but you can teach them that. You can't teach a twig to be an anaconda.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sputnik is my spirit animal.
    sputnik, Kittylady and Nevan like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Team size queens!
    sluce, Froogy, LaFolie and 1 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Do we know that he has a good dick? Source please.

He's done full monty in at least a couple of movies. I know he does in my favorite football movie of all time, Any Given Sunday. He shows it to Cameron Diaz and dumb bitch turns it down, and this was young, prime Jamie Foxx before we knew he was an asshole.
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He shows it to Cameron Diaz and dumb bitch turns it down, and this was young, prime Jamie Foxx before we knew he was an asshole.
    Well, she already had a nine incher in her for years with leto! hahaaaa Maybe she doesn't like the biggens anymore.
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He's done full monty in at least a couple of movies. I know he does in my favorite football movie of all time, Any Given Sunday. He shows it to Cameron Diaz and dumb bitch turns it down, and this was young, prime Jamie Foxx before we knew he was an asshole.
    I hate football, but damn, I can watch that movie over and over on a loop. A bunch of great characters, especially Jamie.
    greysfang and soogar like this.

Elite Member

Katie Holmes sparks Jamie Foxx engagement rumors with diamond ring

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/katie-holmes-sparks-jamie-foxx-engagement-rumours-with-diamond-ring/ar-CCkC7P#image=2

Wonderwall
    Meg Swertlow 2 hrs ago

( Jason Merritt/Getty Images) Katie Holmes attends the WWD And Variety inaugural stylemakers' event at Smashbox Studios on November 19, 2015 in Culver City, California.

Katie Holmes may be walking down the aisle yet again! After being spotted out and about with a diamond sparkler on her ring finger, Tom Cruise's famous ex has sparked rumors that she and her reported boyfriend, Jamie Foxx, are engaged.

The "Batman Begins" actress sent the rumor mill spinning when she was photographed wearing a diamond ring on the ring finger of her left hand while grabbing coffee on Jan. 5. Back on the Dec. 4, 2015, the brunette showed off her bling ring when she attended "Art of the Party with Katie Holmes" hosted by Ocean Drive Magazine in Miami Beach, Fla.

( JACK HAMMER/StarTraks) Katie Holmes sparks Jamie Foxx engagement rumors with diamond ring

Adding fuel to the fire is In Touch Weekly's recent report that 37-year-old actress is looking to get hitched to the 48-year-old actor, whom she's been secretly dating for two years.

A source told OK! magazine on Jan. 7, that Katie and her are almost ready to go public in their much buzzed-about relationship. "They're ready to debut not just as a couple, but as a newly engaged couple," said the source. The publication also claims that the duo have been thinking about marriage for a while, adding, "They've discussed eloping or having a small, quiet wedding in an out-of-the-way place."

We have a feeling if a wedding bells are in the future for these undercover lovers, the ceremony will be a much more low-key affair than Katie and Tom's lavish $2 million, star-studded Italian extravaganza, complete with fireworks and a performance by Andrea Bocelli.

In September 2015, Us Weekly reported that in order to keep their romance under wraps, Katie went so far as to wear a disguise when meeting up with the "Django Unchained" actor. "She put on a wig and hat," a source said.

The insider also said the two have "gotten closer" in recent months and that Suri's a huge fan of Katie's funny fella. "Katie is in love with him and Suri gets along great with him too," the source added.

We get they want privacy, but we're ready for these two to go public with their adorable relationship!

*The photographers name (of 2nd pic) is JACK HAMMER.. .. what a hoot!

She doesn't look horrible in that picture, but I see eyelid surgery in her future.

That has to be the oddest coupling I've seen...

I just see 'Joey Potter' and 'Wanda'

But, more power to 'em

I don't know a lot about his dating history but, I know she certainly deserves a good, loving relationship - one in which she's actually able to physically touch and be with her partner when the cameras aren't around, in a comfortable "no spaceship fly-zone" so to speak
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

His dick would have to be huge so maybe, just maybe, I could unsee Wanda when I look at him.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information