Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: Multiple Sources Confirm: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are Dating

Elite Member

Ewwwwwwwwww. Jesus Jamie, might as well be dating a cold, soppy rag. Blech. But if it is true, I'm kinda stoked for Katie... Rumor is Mr. Foxx packs a foot-long. She deserves to get dickmatized after being Tom Cruise's fucking beard/stepford wife/$cienobot for five looooooooooong years.
    BITTER likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

'It's one hundred percent NOT true': Jamie Foxx denies he is dating Katie Holmes

By FAY STRANG and SHYAM DODGE
    PUBLISHED: 03:32, 16 October 2013 | UPDATED: 09:58, 16 October 2013

Jamie Foxx has come out to deny he is dating Katie Holmes.
    Rumours flew around the blogosphere that he had gotten romantic with the actress after he was spotted dancing with Katie at an industry event over the summer.
    But the 45-year-old actor shot down the gossip on Tuesday, saying that the allegation was both 'hilarious' and 'one hundred percent not true'.

'Not true': Jamie Foxx has denied he is dating Katie Holmes, pictured on set of Annie in New York, on Tuesday

Jamie told Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell that the rumours were ‘hilarious’.

Foxx explained: ‘[The rumours] are one hundred percent not true.

‘In fact, it's quite hilarious because we simply danced at a charity event along with a lot of other people.’
    Just friends: Katie was rumoured to be in a romantic relationship with Foxx, pictured at at the Gravity premiere in New York earlier this month

He also went out of his way to state that he and Tom Cruise, Katie's ex who he co-starred with in 2004's Collateral, is one of his closest friends - implying that he would not date Katie out of respect to his buddy.

The denial came as he was spotted filming scenes that same day for his Annie reboot in New York.
    The Miami Vice star was joined on set by Quvenzhané Wallis, who plays Annie.

Cheery set: Foxx's co-star Quvenzhane Wallis was also smiling on the busy set
    Jamie was clearly in a chipper mood and his demeanour appeared to have rubbed off on the 10-year-old as she was literally hopping around set giggling throughout the day.
    The White House Down star was dapper in a blue suit and brown Oxfords as he commanded the attention of his fellow castmates.
    Jamie is portraying Benjamin Slacks, a politician who is based on Daddy Warbucks, in the comic strip turned musical movie.
    Dapper man: The 45-year-old was sharp in a blue suit for his musical reboot

It will also star Cameron Diaz as the mean-spirited orphan owner Miss Hannigan, while Rose Byrne is playing Annie’s mother figure Grace Farrell, who is Slacks’ assistant.
    The reboot is being produced by Will Smith and Jay Z, and the latter will be providing original music for it.

The movie, which is set in modern-day New York City, is currently scheduled for a Christmas 2014 release date.

Jumping for joy: The 10-year-old was positively giddy

A fresh twist: The film produced by Will Smith and Jay Z is a reboot of the classic film

Previously, a report in InTouch claimed that Katie was currently 'dating' Jamie.
    The actress, who has a seven-year-old daughter, Suri, with her ex-husband Cruise, was reported to be enjoying secret dates with the actor for the past two months.
    A source told In Touch: 'Katie and Jamie have been dating for a while.'
    Long-time friends: Jamie, pictured here with Katie's ex-husband Tom Cruise, has known the actress for a few years now

The couple were said to have been spending time together at Katie's apartment in Chelsea, New York, and she also stayed at the Trump Soho Hotel with him for a night while he was filming his new movie Annie in mid-September after which his driver brought her home the next morning.

A second source said: 'A hotel employee confirmed that Katie had stayed at the hotel with Jamie and that she was taking his car. So the driver drove her home to her Chelsea apartment.'

The actress was first spotted partying with Jamie, 45, in July at a star-studded Night of Legends party in The Hamptons.
    Low profile: Katie has rarely been seen on the red carpet since she divorced Tom Cruise in 2012

An eyewitness said that Katie, who divorced Tom in June 2012 after six years of marriage and secured primary custody of their daughter, began dancing alongside Jamie when Lenny Kravitz took to the stage to perform American Woman'with Bon Jovi and she was also seen taking a sip from the actor's cocktail.
    Katie meanwhile, who divorced Tom in 2012 after five years of marriage, has most recently been linked to her Mania Days co-star Luke Kirby.

Read more: Jamie Foxx denies he is dating Katie Holmes | Mail Online

I think this is a case of Katie trying to plant a story to get press and make Tom jealous and it just blew up in her face.

This is stupid. Jamie Fox can and does do much better.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I think this is a case of Katie trying to plant a story to get press and make Tom jealous and it just blew up in her face.
    I really doubt she's trying to make her gay ex jealous (unless you mean jealous of Katie because Tom wants Jamie). If anything she would probably rather disappear off Tom's and the Co$'s radar completely.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Poor Katie. So many denials about her.

Maybe she and Jamie could double-date with Tom and his current squeeze (himself?).
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Rumor is Mr. Foxx packs a foot-long.
    It's no rumor. Google Jamie Foxx naked text pic if you dare. But be prepared to say "DAAAYYYUUM!"

Edited to add a link so you don't have to google. It's NOT SAFE FOR WORK in any way, shape, or form.
    Jamie Foxxx (NSFW) [PIC]
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

but i'd rather ride on yacht than in a dinghy any day.
    Kittylady, Shinola, Froogy and 4 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

True, but think of the way you can bounce on the waves with a dinghy...

I've nothing against big wangs so long as their owner remembers that there's more to good sex than simply jamming it in and out, which is a common complaint I've heard about them.
    idunno likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

From one control freak, to another. Good luck with that, if it is true.

fgg

People: Katie Holmes & Jamie Foxx have been hitting it for over a year

We never talked about Katie Holmes’ visit to the Zac Posen show at NYC fashion week last month. Katie wore a 1940s-style Posen coat & accessorized with an expression like she was hiding a big secret. Maybe that smirk meant something? In fall, 2013, we heard Katie and Jamie Foxx were getting busy and “keeping it quiet.” Since I have a soft spot for Katie and would do very bad things for Jamie, I embraced these rumors. The new couple was said to have hooked up during the 2014 Super Bowl weekend in Miami. Alas, we never saw photo evidence, so the story died out.

Surprise. People claims that Katie and Jamie have been furtively hitting it all along. It sounds like they’re friends with benefits:

There have long been rumors that Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are linked romantically … so are they actually an item?

In this week’s issue of PEOPLE, multiple sources confirm the pair have been spending time together for well over a year — but it’s nothing serious.

“This is not some intense romance,” a source with knowledge of the situation tells PEOPLE. “Jamie and Katie are friends and have been for a long time. They are two adults who are attractive and single, and so apparently conclusions will be drawn.”

Adds the source: “But contrary to those conclusions, they’re not about to run off and make some serious commitment.”

The actress, whose new drama Mania Days premiered at SXSW over the weekend, bought an L.A.-area home in August and moved there with daughter Suri, 8.

An insider tells PEOPLE Holmes, 36, has been spotted visiting Foxx, 47, “often” at his nearby home and that “they spend hours together” at a time.

While sources don’t expect Holmes to take things to the next level with Foxx, she’s open to another serious relationship one day.

[From People]

If the story is in People, it’s either true, PR-sanctioned, or both. I find it interesting that People took this long to endorse the covert romance. Katie and Jamie are probably having a fling, right? They don’t have strong feelings for each other but can’t stay away. Or perhaps they still don’t want to anger Tom. Does he still matter?

I’m including photos of Jamie, Katie, and Tom together at a 2006 Vikings vs. Redskins game. Plus some pictures of Katie and Jamie onstage at the 2013 Hamptons event where the good times (supposedly) began. Get it, girl.

Cele|bitchy | People: Katie Holmes & Jamie Foxx have been hitting it for over a year
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    True, but think of the way you can bounce on the waves with a dinghy...

I've nothing against big wangs so long as their owner remembers that there's more to good sex than simply jamming it in and out, which is a common complaint I've heard about them.
    Yeah, but you can learn to be better, you can never learn to be bigger.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is how thrilled I am with this news...

I LOVED In Living Color, and I loved Wanda, BUT this is how I always think of Jaime Foxx.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information