Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: Multiple Sources Confirm: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are Dating

Gold Member

Do Jamie's shoes have lifts in them, or are they all made that way?

fgg

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx break up after six years together

The six-year relationship between Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx has ended, Page Six can exclusively reveal.

After pictures emerged showing the Oscar winner partying in Los Angeles on Friday night with much-younger singer Sela Vave, news outlets speculated that Foxx, 51, was cheating on Holmes, 40.

But a spy at La Esquina overheard the actress — who was having dinner with girlfriends at the Kenmore Street restaurant — tell a pal, “What Jamie does is his business — we haven’t been together for months.”

When we called another Holmes pal to check it out, they confirmed that the pair split in late May, a few weeks after their much-heralded first red-carpet appearance at the Met Gala.

They’d been together since 2013 — about a year after Holmes divorced Tom Cruise. The pair were highly secretive about their early trysts, meeting up late at night at hotels and sneaking out back entrances to avoid tattletales.

After that, the relationship became Hollywood’s worst-kept secret for many years.

They finally appeared together in public for the first time at Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammys Gala in New York in 2018, and they walked a red carpet together for the first time at the Met Ball this May.

Reps didn’t immediately get back to us.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/19/katie...ears-together/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That was the must unsatisfying celebrity relationship of all time.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Girl, you know it.
    Waterslide and sprynkles like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I knew it when I saw this thread pop up.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Katie Holmes, 40, was the one who 'ended romance' with Jamie Foxx, 51... as it's revealed 'new girl' Sela Vave, 21, is 4 years YOUNGER than his daughter Corinne

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com15:25, 20 Aug 2019, updated 17:40, 20 Aug 2019

Katie Holmes was the one who ended her six year romance with Jamie Foxx.

The 40-year-old Ray Donovan actress gave the 51-year-old Oscar-winning actor his marching orders 'months ago,' according to a report from UsWeekly. She may have wanted out because of the distance: she lives in New York City most of the year while he has a mansion near Los Angeles.
    This comes after his cozy relationship with 21-year-old singer Sela Vave - who is four years younger than his eldest daughter Corinne Foxx, 25 - was exposed. The two have been pictured together since late June.

+22

Bye bye boy! Katie Holmes was the one who ended her six year romance with Jamie Foxx. The 40-year-old Ray Donovan actress gave the Oscar-winning actor his marching orders 'months ago,' according to a report from UsWeekly; seen in January 2018
    +22

The other woman? This comes after his cozy relationship with 21-year-old singer Sela Vave was exposed. The two have been pictured together since late June
    Corinne - real name Corinne Marie Bishop - is a budding actress and model who is in the new movie 47 Meters Down: Uncaged which also stars Sistine Rose Stallone. Jamie also has daughter Annalise Bishop who is reportedly 10-years-old.

Katie's daughter Suri Cruise is 13-years-old.

News of Jamie's alleged romance with Sela spread like wildfire on Monday after PageSix first claimed he had split from Holmes.
    Foxx doesn't seem to have a thing for much younger women.
    Holmes is only 11 years younger than the Ray star. Before the Dawson's Creek beauty, he was with 52-year-old Stacey Dash of Clueless fame.

+22

He has also been romantically linked to Stacy Keibler (39), Lil' Kim (45), Eva Marcille (34), Meagan Good (38), Christina Milian (37), as well as Vivica A Fox (55).

Dating a woman as young as Sela is a big change for the Collateral star who may be caught up in a mid-life crisis.
    His tie to Sela began in June, just after he went public with Katie on the red carpet of the Met Gala in NYC in May.

+22

Mini Foxx: Corinne, 25, is seen left at a press conference this month. She is a budding actress and model

+22

Newbie: . Sela, 21, is seen right on her last album cover. She is a singer who seems to have some impressive connections

+22

Hot stuff: Vave often posts stunning photos for her 10,000 Instagram followers. Katie has 1.7M followers

On June 30 Jamie and Sela were seen arm-in-arm in a boat together. 'I am so grateful to this man! Thank you so much @iamjamiefoxx for everything you do and for believing in me. #feelingblessed,' she captioned the post.

In late July Sela and Jamie did a radio show together. 'I had the amazing opportunity to be on air @power_106 and talk with @justin_credible @iamjamiefoxx @daveophilly and @jyoungmdk it’s seriously such a blessing to be surrounded by and learn from some of the best in the business,' she said.

Also in July they were seen at Disneyland together with family and friends.

+22

+22

Working together: In late July Sela and Jamie did a radio show together. 'I had the amazing opportunity to be on air @power_106 and talk with @justin_credible @iamjamiefoxx @daveophilly and @

+22

Happiest place on earth: Also in July they were seen at Disneyland together with family and friends
    +22

Party on: On August 9 Sela posted a photo to Instagram where she was with Foxx at a party in the Hamptons
    +22

Spending a lot of time together: Then on Saturday they were seen leaving an LA club together at 2 am

On August 9 Sela posted a photo to Instagram where she was with Foxx at a party in the Hamptons.

The caption read, 'That moment when you realize your on stage with @bep @rundmc @iamjamiefoxx and so many other icons while @bonjovi is singing #livingonaprayer #thehamptons were lit!!'
    Then on Saturday they were seen leaving an LA club together at 2 am.
    The two have not been together for several 'months,' Page Six first shared on Monday.
    A source overheard the Batman Begins actress telling a friend at La Esquina in NYC recently: 'What Jamie does is his business — we haven’t been together for months.'

She looks like a Bratz doll.

Oh good lord. A story as old as time. Little girl actress hitching her wagon to a much older star to further her career and the much older star actually believes she’s in love with him.

*yawn*

^^^ Hey, she has an old soul!

Using your pussy to get ahead is the oldest trick in the book. Hope she's got something else to fall back on for later.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A few babies should help
    fgg likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

fgg

she moved in with him. he's claiming he let all sorts of up & coming artists do that as well so nothing to see there...
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information