Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: Multiple Sources Confirm: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are Dating

^ Well, he pretty much already has, no? I wonder if he pays Katie child support.

Not that I believe the adoption story. And he doesn't have to adopt her to be a father figure.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Jamie is allegedly planning on being Suri’s new legal father.
    “Jamie will adopt Suri when the time is right, but not before they’ve said their vows. They know it won’t go down well with Tom, but it’s what he and Katie want – and also what Suri wants. She barely knows who Tom is!”
    Utter bullshit unless Tom agrees, and I agree it's unlikely he would give up those rights - bad, bad, bad, pr move. U​nless, of course, Tommy boy says he's not the father.

Plus, aren't Jamie and Tom friends?

This whole business feels off, or wrong, or something. Tom & Katie, Suri, Katie & Jamie - it's some sort of cover-up -but of what?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Well, he pretty much already has, no? I wonder if he pays Katie child support.

Not that I believe the adoption story. And he doesn't have to adopt her to be a father figure.
    i mean he's out of the picture, but legally, he still has custody. i can't see him grant custody to anybody else. no way.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm betting there are some very large checks being cashed by Katie. Which may be why we don't hear her side of the story.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    I'm betting there are some very large checks being cashed by Katie. Which may be why we don't hear her side of the story.
    I think that the deal was that Katie kept quiet and Tom and his cult let her keep Suri. IIRC the divorce settlement wasn't anything like you would expect in a Hollywood split, especially not for someone as wealthy as Tom is supposed to be.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Did they settle in like 2 weekends once she left/escaped?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think that the deal was that Katie kept quiet and Tom and his cult let her keep Suri. IIRC the divorce settlement wasn't anything like you would expect in a Hollywood split, especially not for someone as wealthy as Tom is supposed to be.
    When the pre-nup is written by your daddy & have anough paper to fill a 40ft container, you know that if it goes wrong you'll be covered......

Jamie Foxx Says He's 'Single,' Hangs with Jessica Szohr at Oscars After Parties

Jamie Foxx might have split from Katie Holmes recently as he reportedly told people that he’s “single” while attending after parties following the Oscars.

The 51-year-old Oscar-winning entertainer attended many parties on Sunday night (February 24) in Los Angeles.

While attending the Entertainment Studios party, which benefited Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Jamie gave a performance and revealed his relationship status. “It was very nonchalant,” a source tells Us Weekly. “While he was referring to married and single couples, he just dropped the line ‘I’m single.’”

Later in the night, Jamie was seen hanging out with former Gossip Girl actress Jessica Szohr and they both attended the Mercedes-Benz Party, the Vanity Fair Party, and finally Beyonce and Jay-Z‘s private party.

Jamie Foxx Says He?s ?Single,? Hangs with Jessica Szohr at Oscars After Parties | 2019 Oscars Parties, Jamie Foxx, Jessica Szohr : Just Jared

Elite Member

Convenient, given that Jamie and Jessica have a film to promote.

Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes EXCLUSIVE: Couple enjoy romantic stroll in Central Park just weeks after he declared himself 'single'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...dailymailceleb

czb

i'd also declare myself single if my partner showed up in that outfit! no excuse!

Ugh, the way she throws on the most random ugly crap she can find and then fancies herself a fashionista is intensely annoying.
    fgg likes this.

I mean he could be single. Not like they are fucking right there on the walk. They are just walking beside each other.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Exactly. What's romantic about this? They're not even looking at one another, much less touching.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That's the most romantic walk I've ever seen!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Thread Information