Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: Multiple Sources Confirm: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are Dating

fgg

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are still happening

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx have been together since at least October 2013. So almost four years and they’ve never officially stepped out together. And go way way way out of their way to make sure that they are never seen together. Jamie quietly visited Toronto last year when Katie was in town shooting that Camelot series. They sneak away to Mexico on holiday and manage to avoid paps. And they manage to make it work super undercover in both NY and LA.

When they’re out though, the only way they get busted it seems is on social media. Here they are though in New York on Sunday night.

As you can see, Katie’s pretty casual and low key in glasses and a ponytail. Jamie, however, is the one wearing the hat and the shades. Which is probably why they got made. This has been your semi-annual update on Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx: still happening.

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are still happening as couple is photographed together in New York

pic at the link.
    sprynkles and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

dowcat likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I still see Joey Potter and Wanda in her "linger-e"... So random...
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I say the main reason they keep up this hush hush dumbassery is Tommygirl

Maybe they're just friends? I don't know, don't really care, but it does go to show celebs CAN keep things private if they WANT to! And these two are far from the only ones to keep their private lives out of the limelight. I'm gonna call bullshit on all of these celebs (especially the K-Hoes) who whine about not getting their privacy. The exception going to when it's obvious the pap used a long-range lens (I remember this happened to J. Aniston & also to Kate Middleton, I'm sure others, but these two come straight to mind) or when it's someone who is very rarely photographed out & about, & doesn't call the paps every time they buy a new wig (yep, K-Hoes again!)

Most boring secret couple ever.
    fgg, Trixie, Waterslide and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

^^^ agree. if she were doing verne troyer, maybe i would pay attention. MAYBE.

I read that Katie had to sign an agreement that she couldn't publicly date or marry anyone till after five years after her divorce from tommygirl. Maybe that was the initial time she was supposed to be remained married? Its also interesting to note that tommygirl floated a rumour that he was in luuuurve with his Mummy co star but that fell through and he backtracked and now its rumoured he wants a woman who isnt famous or linked with acting.

^That is scary that not dating someone after a divorce could be part of a contract, but nothing surprises me anymore.

As for Katie and Jamie, I just don't get it. They are boring as a couple, and I can't imagine what they would have to talk about. Jamie might be a dick, but he's quick witted. In the few interviews of hers that I've read over the years, she sounds like she can barely string a sentence together, but I don't know if she was like that before she was fitted with her Small Wonder chip.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Okay. Sure.

NickiDrea and I'mNotBitter like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

How exciting can they be when they have to "undercover lovers?" (to the tune of Undercover Angel, Midnight fantasy, I never had a dream that made sweet love to me for those of you as old as me - i was 7 and it was one of my first vinyls, baby!). Anyway, look at that picture of him hanging upside down with is sweet junk visible in Django and tell me they are boring in bed. no way.

I love Undercover Angel! lol
    I'mNotBitter and bootspaige like this.

Hey, I'm just happy for her she's finally getting laid after those years with GMD.

And being under CO$ lock and key. Those creepy bastards probably had cameras watching her when she slept, showered or even took a shit. If that was allowed.

I'd bet the money in my bank account that she hadn't been laid since Suri was conceived.

Ooh, ooh... And remember when Tommygirl wanted us all to call her "Kate"? And then made her get that Laura Bush haircut?

Good times.
    Last edited by MsDark; April 4th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I thought it must have been five years by now but apparently she still has a few months to go before she can do what she likes.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I thought it must have been five years by now but apparently she still has a few months to go before she can do what she likes.
    Still finding it hard to believe any divorce agreement could be so ridiculously restrictive.

Did it include a potty schedule too?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information