Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 'Motherhood has never been my ambition,' says Renee Zellweger

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She is looking so rough in the face lately.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    She rocks that dress. And good for her for not wanting to follow the herd and breed because it's expected. Mind you, wait another 5 years when her bio clock suddenly goes into overdrive and I bet she'll be down the IVF clinic along with all the other Hollywood women who leave it too late.

She looks good in those pics. I think she's got the kind of face that improves with age.
    My bio clock never went into overdrive. I kept waiting for it to happen, but it didn't.

Bronze Member

I usually find her body rather odd, but whoah she looks good here!

And kudos to her for not wanting children and not being the type of women who is always planning, controlling and can't just let things happen. I had a friend in high school who by 16 had already planned her whole life; she once went beserk when I asked what she would do if she ever got a boy (she was adamant about having a girl).

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Some people seem to find it hard to believe that some of us women HAVE ZERO DESIRE to be mothers.
    Amen to that!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    She rocks that dress. And good for her for not wanting to follow the herd and breed because it's expected. Mind you, wait another 5 years when her bio clock suddenly goes into overdrive and I bet she'll be down the IVF clinic along with all the other Hollywood women who leave it too late.

She looks good in those pics. I think she's got the kind of face that improves with age.
    Yes, she definitely rocks that dress. It makes me want to jump through the monitor and steal it. Another thing I noticed is her tits look GREAT!
    I think her face looks a little harsh right now; and it has nothing to do with age. I don't think she's taking care of herself; she looks good in the dress but something else is showing through and you can always see it on a person's face. It could just be lack of sleep.

Regarding biological clocks; everyone is wired differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I hear ya sister. Some people seem to find it hard to believe that some of us women HAVE ZERO DESIRE to be mothers. I wouldn't bring another person in this world, if I was so desperate to be a Mum, I'd adopt.
    word!
    Adopt a needy Pug!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by jive View Post
    I can totally respect that. It's never been an ambition of mine either. It always annoys me when someone primary ambition is to get married and have babies. talk about setting low goals.

I think Renee looks really good in these photos.
    I'm sorry that some of us desire more in life than to be barren, cold career women. It's incredibly rewarding to raise children to be upstanding invididials who will contribute towards society. And it's not like you can't work and have kids. The shock Some of us just know what really matters in life - and that's family. Maybe you'll block out the feminazi propaganda you were fed and figure it out someday.

Hit By Ban Bus!

To each her own when it comes to children, I always say. The world doesn't need more children by women who really don't want them. And Hollywood women who have them for fashion accessories are the worst offenders, so kudos to Renee.

She is rocking that dress and shoes. I think her face problem could be solved by more hydration.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    I'm sorry that some of us desire more in life than to be barren, cold career women. It's incredibly rewarding to raise children to be upstanding invididials who will contribute towards society. And it's not like you can't work and have kids. The shock Some of us just know what really matters in life - and that's family. Maybe you'll block out the feminazi propaganda you were fed and figure it out someday.
    Just because you don't have children means you don't have family? I don't think so.

Well, you certainly seem to be taking the very notion that someone might make different choices than you quite personally, aren't you?

And 'barren, cold career women' in conjunction with 'feminazi'-Bill O'Reilly, is that you? There are plenty of reasons not to want children-a career is but one of them. Some of us just have no particular interest in children, ever consider that?

And I'll second bellini's point. "Family" is more than just children-family is extremely important to me. I just have no inclination to reproduce.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

I'm sorry that some of us desire more in life than to be barren, cold career women. .
    I didn't agree with what jive said about the low goal setting, but there's no need to call women who don't want kids cold barren career women!! Some might be, but definitely not all. It's fine to want kids and it's fine not too as well. You can have a loving family and friends without the need to have kids.

Hit By Ban Bus!

my cousin had kids because her clock kicked in and she shouldn't have... some people are not designed to be mothers.

A woman need not have a child to feel complete.

"barren,cold career women" you were kidding right?

She looks fine here, the dress & the shoes suit her perfectly.

And I'm glad she is saying it for everyone to hear.
    Some women don't want to have kids. it's choice & it's okay, not a drama.

I am not some barren, cold, career woman! I have a wonderful, loving family and I am completely happy with my life. I never wanted children, so big deal. Women do not need to pop out a kid to have a great life!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Not every woman feels a maternal instinct. If we force women to become mothers so they're not being "selfish", that's asking for disaster. This world is ALREADY filled with millions of unwanted children. So get the hell over it.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information