Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: More Than 70,000 People Have Signed a Petition to Deport Justin Bieber

I'd like to see a petition that would force the POTUS and all his little congressional/legislative bitches (D & R) to have to retire on SS and have to live under Obamacare... I think it's bullshit to put it on is and somehow figure YOU'RE too fucking good for it and deserve cheaper but better, etc. fuckers!
    DirtyGossip01 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

IIRC, I read that Obama signed up for Obamacare.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

yeah, bullshit! i don't buy it but... i'd still like to see those bastards have to retire and live on the same shit we're expected to.
    DirtyGossip01 and Honeythorn like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Brookie likes this.

225,243. Do I hear a quarter mil?
    CornFlakegrl and sluce like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Just watched Hollywood Game Night. It's the final round where the contestant can win 25k. Valerie Bertinelli has to give clues so contestant can guess the celebrity. They get to the last one, Valerie gives the clue He's a bad gggg, he doesn't mean to be bad.... and the contestant immediately says Justin Bieber and wins 25K. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

228,111 right now. And I love that today the damn WH Press Secretary had to actually respond to whether or not the WH will respond to the petition.

White House will respond to Justin Bieber petition

http://bcove.me/y1cdbmsh

By REID J. EPSTEIN | 1/31/14 1:26 PM EST

The White House will respond to the petition calling for the deportation of Canadian teen pop star Justin Bieber, press secretary Jay Carney said Friday.

The White House is obligated to respond to whitehouse.gov petitions that reach more than 100,000 names, which the Bieber petition did this week.

“That process will occur as is our commitment when the threshold is crossed,” Carney said in response to a question from NBC’s Peter Alexander. “That response will come relatively soon.”

Carney referred questions about the 19-year-old’s visa to the Department of Homeland Security.

Bieber, who is in the U.S. on a temporary work visa, was arrested last week on charges of driving under the influence and resisting arrest. The petition was created the same day, urging the White House to revoke his permission to be in the country.

“We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture. We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked,” the petition reads. “He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nations youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society.”
    Read more: White House will respond to Justin Bieber petition - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com
    sluce and DirtyGossip01 like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

LMFAO!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/01...ref_map=%5B%5D

Fox News inadvertently revealed last week that Justin Bieber is actually a reptilian alien bent on world domination.

The proof? Just watch this video. Bieber's eyes totally change.

As the poster on YouTube eloquently put it: "Boom ... I always though that stuff was BS. But COME ON!"

For those unfamiliar with the diabolical plot, a species of reptilian humanoids has long controlled the planet by adopting human form and infiltrating powerful positions. The so-called "theory" was popularized by "so-called" conspiracy theorist David Icke.

During the stress of courtroom proceedings in Miami, Bieber clearly lost control of his shape shifting powers for just a moment. Some heroic Fox editor must have this and risked his very life to bring the footage to air. Usually, Fox is one of the greatest boosters of known reptilians like Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.

Either that, or the whole thing was just a video compression artifact. BUT THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEB.

Flygirl and Honeythorn like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

News just showed his plane flew into NJ tonight and was searched for drugs upon landing. Guess he is going to the super bowl.

Justin Bieber Cleared to Enter US After Plane Held

Jan. 31, 2014
    By MICHAEL ROTHMAN, AARON KATERSKY, JOSH MARGOLIN and MARK CRUDELE
    Justin Biebers private plane was stopped and held at Teterboro Airport for suspicion that marijuana was on board, while possibly heading to New Jersey for the Super Bowl, Jan. 31, 2014.

video at link
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=22320856

Justin Bieber's Plane Held in NJ on Suspicion of Marijuana

Justin Bieber entered the U.S. hours after his private plane was stopped and held at Teterboro Airport this afternoon on suspicion that marijuana was on board, sources confirmed to ABC News.

The sources said Bieber, a Canadian citizen, left the plane and was taken to the customs terminal at the airport, which serves private aviation and is packed with planes coming in for the big game.

The plane arrived Friday just before 3 p.m. from Toronto when inspectors with Customs and Border Protection thought they smelled marijuana and began a search, the sources said. Trained drug-sniffing dogs helped search the plane, and Bieber was interviewed at length before agents decided to admit him hours later.
    DirtyGossip01 likes this.

Fox News inadvertently revealed last week that Justin Bieber is actually a reptilian alien bent on world domination.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg...mun3o1_500.jpg
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I want him in jail...in general population. One week in, and you would be able to drive a truck up his ass!
    I SO love your observation

But Baby Bieber would be able to fight off all those prison-hardened cons bc he is SUCH a badass! I reference the 'roid hardened baby 'guns' (although the tiny 'roid bird legs prolly wouldn't help his cause). Wanna know how he's going to make it in the the Big House w/out the body guard who lifts his baby, Pampers-clad ass out of his rides for him. Don't drop the soap in the shower, Biebs.

Yeah, a real tough junior Baby Huey. Hope is ass is as big as the Lincoln Tunnel when the the hard case guys work him over.
    Last edited by DirtyGossip01; February 1st, 2014 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Spelling nerd.

The reptilian proof video has been taken down. dun dun dun...

^ It's still there, it's just not embedded anymore. Click "watch on youtube" others have been posted there too.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Seems kind of stuck now, hovering just under 250,000.

The petition doesn't close until Feb. 22. Still plenty of opportunity to sign.

Together, we can bury this asswipe.
    Brookie likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information