Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: More revelations from Britney Spears' Rolling Stone article

He may have been a dick for that comment, but Britney did cheat on him,not saying what he did was right, however please tell me that was at least her fault. Sure what is happening to her is sad, but I hate now how she is practically being portrayed as some angel, how she isn't at fault for anything, because she may or may not be mentally ill. Regardless of her badly her parents and the "media" screwed her up, she is an adult and is going to somehow have to take control of her life. I am not sure why everyone feels so sorry for her, and not for other child stars like Lindsay, and so on that have had it just as hard.

I almost feel naughty for bumping this thread up (god knows Britney's had quite enough of my time this week) but I just had a look at Rolling Stone's photo timeline...mucho interesting. You can see where it all starts to crumble (Colin F....see ya'll? I'm not a virgin anymore! Fucking duh.) and goes downhill fast.

Britney Spears' Life in Photos: A Timeline of the Star's Rise and Fall : Photos : Rolling Stone

I wish they had included the picture of her during her Paris/Linds partying days in that green dress, her nose all red, eyes all glassy, drugged out smirk on her face. Know the one I mean? That one says so much to me.

I don't buy the "Lynne pushed her into becoming a child star" bit. I think Britney desperately wanted to be a star, she craved the spotlight and attention herself, it wasn't pushed on her. Even in videos of her performing as a child, you can see her face damn near lit up and she was ALIVE when she was on stage, she loved it. Lynne's mistake was allowing her to pursue stardom and exploiting that without making sure her other emotional needs were met. Lynne dropped the parenting ball big time there. Now Britney probably equates public attention with love and acceptance. Both she and her mother are fucked up.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I saw a documentary about them. They totally make CO$ look tame in comparison. They were a reaaalllly crazy cult.
    Wasn't Rose McGowan's family also in it?

In the wake of the September 11 attacks, you were mentioned as one of the reasons people were hostile to America. You were alleged to represent the immorality and hegemony of American culture.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

Did you ever hear that?

“This interview,” she says, “is way too deep.”
    What type of bull$hit is that!?! Did someone really ask that? And even worse.... expect an answer??

God I hate so many people I don't even know.... um I meant dislike tremendously.
    & not a single fuck was given...

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    Wasn't Rose McGowan's family also in it?
    Yes I think so.

I get the feeling that she never got to "be herself" and now when she tries - she doesn't know what "herself" is.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ^^ I think at one point, in Mexico or Central America, all five of the kids would sing and play music on the streets to make money. They were in some unusual 'religion'. Children of God? God's World? Shit, can't remember. Will check google.
    They've got a nasty rep for child molestation. They had some weird ideas about sex. Flirty fishing was only the tip of the ice berg.

“They were always running in between each other’s buses, and one night Justin came back to the bus and said to me, ‘Dude, smell my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Eww. Classy. I've always disliked him. Such a knob.
    I agree!

Ewwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't buy the "Lynne pushed her into becoming a child star" bit. I think Britney desperately wanted to be a star, she craved the spotlight and attention herself, it wasn't pushed on her. Even in videos of her performing as a child, you can see her face damn near lit up and she was ALIVE when she was on stage, she loved it. Lynne's mistake was allowing her to pursue stardom and exploiting that without making sure her other emotional needs were met. Lynne dropped the parenting ball big time there. Now Britney probably equates public attention with love and acceptance. Both she and her mother are fucked up.
    i agree.

"Spears with Mick Jagger at the MTV Video Music Awards on September 6, 2001 in New York. Spears covered the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" on Oops! ... I Did It Again, but when she once found herself in an elevator with Jagger, she didn't know who he was. Spears made a similar gaffe while promoting Britney in 2002, telling a reporter she covered "I Love Rock 'n Roll" because she loved Pat Benatar.

oh my god.

thanks for the link. some of these pics bring back memories...

this one is so cute:

BREAKING NEWS: Britney has apparently got her hair done.

Apparently Kim Vo is doing her hair, apparently it is 'sultry brown', straight and long, with new extensions. Hope it is true (time will tell), because her hair looks like crap.

E!'s Daily 10 says Kim will be talking about it tomorrow on the show.
    ssabmud

Pix?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I've been searching for pics, I'm hoping she will get her fix of attention soon, I want to see if it's true.
    ssabmud

even though her hair is one of her least problems right now, i think she needs (nice and healthy!) blonde hair, not black or brown.

Quote Originally Posted by kalirga View Post
    I almost feel naughty for bumping this thread up (god knows Britney's had quite enough of my time this week) but I just had a look at Rolling Stone's photo timeline...mucho interesting. You can see where it all starts to crumble (Colin F....see ya'll? I'm not a virgin anymore! Fucking duh.) and goes downhill fast.

Britney Spears' Life in Photos: A Timeline of the Star's Rise and Fall : Photos : Rolling Stone
    I never thought Britney was hot. She has always been carefully made up, perfect hair, perfect makeup, sexy outfits.

But underneath it all, she always had the bloated meth face look going on. Her face has looked pretty wrecked from time to time.

Also, she always had the giant (male) forehead, that gives her the retarted look.

From that timeline:

This was probably the hottest moment in her career. Check out the forehead!

And this was already in 2003, before the VMA kiss, before In The Zone, before the big Pepsi campaign and most importantly: before KFed:

To think that it all went downhill from there!

I never got the hype. Funnily enough, I am now defending Britney and the people who used to adore her back then attack her. I made fun of her when she was at the top of her game, when other put her on a pedestal. But now that she's on the ground anyway, the masses won't stop kicking her.

A lot of people will find anyone sexy who is being labeled sexy by the media. They just have to repeat it often enough. I rely on my eyes.

Human beings = lemmings.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information