Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Monica Lewinsky is writing a $12 million tell all about her affair w Bill Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The thing is, I still don't see any actual evidence this book exists or will exist. No publisher named - how convenient. I've Googled (thanks for the tip, Novice!) and all I see are stories that stem from the same sketchy NY Post article.

In a separate Huffington Post article, Lewinsky has a set of friends who say she is not trying to put out a book, and that she has no interest in revisiting this.
    That would probably be the wisest decision in her adult life.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Oh, come on now, you're like kids in a relay match: BLOW up selectively and run with it. You can do better than that. Deducting opinions that are not mine from what you read into my posts, really?
    The 2 quotes of mine that you quoted in your post have nothing to do with you or your opinions. I was thinking more of how the general population sees Monica with a big old red A on her chest.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The 2 quotes of mine that you quoted in your post have nothing to do with you or your opinions. I was thinking more of how the general population sees Monica with a big old red A on her chest.
    Okay, then that was my misinterpretation.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Mmmm ... I think I need an opinion from all the other thousands of women who did not see the need to write a book about their shared time with the President.
    Now Rollo - Bill is good but not THAT good!

Oh, come on now, you're like kids in a relay match: BLOW up selectively and run with it. You can do better than that. Deducting opinions that are not mine from what you read into my posts, really?
    We were having fun about women being harder on the women is these situations. It was about not about YOU personally.
    Last edited by sluce; September 21st, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Eta - this was in response to DD! Ohh I don't know about that, I bet there are loads of people who remember the scandal and who will lap this up. I do feel that this is a cheap thing to do though, I guess she needs the money but its been so long since it happened that this book feels desperate and famewhorish.
    I'd love to know her uncensored (or as close as we'll get in print) side of the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The hate for her makes me sad. She took all the heat while he gets to still be admired and no one talks about what he did. I say if they are willing to pay you 12 mill, write the book and tell your side. She left a lot out of the last book out of respect. Then he sold her out in his book.
    As he sold her out before time & time again.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I love him, but she was a naive kid and he took advantage of her during the affair and then threw her to the wolves after. Men in power take advantage of young girls all the time. Most young girls are luckier when they make their mistakes; those mistakes usually stay private, it doesn't become a circus like it did here.
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uindangergurl View Post
    I agree with this. I am the same age as Monica and I remember being horrified that her entire sexual history was discussed in the media. It was sickening. I empathized because I dated and had hook ups with a couple of real losers and jerks, and would be horrified if they gave interviews about me!

But for Bill's part, yes, it was totally wrong to cheat on your wife with an intern in your office. 100% wrong. But was it worth an impeachment? YMMV, but I thought he was a good president. This scandal was a personal matter between him, Hilary, and Monica. A lot of government time and money was wasted on this, IMO.
    Now, even I know that the impeachment wasn't about the affair but the fact that he lied, under oath.
    The "leader of the free world" soiled his office and proved what an untrustworthy slimy shit he was. As a non-American watching the news coverage. Made an ass of a whole nation.
    Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998. Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House. The charges arose from the Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit.
    And what about "Whitewater"???? Makes all that look like lies too now, doesn't it?
    The thing is, I still don't see any actual evidence this book exists or will exist. No publisher named - how convenient. I've Googled (thanks for the tip, Novice!) and all I see are stories that stem from the same sketchy NY Post article.

In a separate Huffington Post article, Lewinsky has a set of friends who say she is not trying to put out a book, and that she has no interest in revisiting this.
    NAME CHECK! *high fives self*

Srly, I'm sure that she just wants all this to go away, it's been 20 years & folks are still making jokes about it.
    I wish her well, she took the flak for a shady politician who knew better when she was naive and impressionable.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Now Rollo - Bill is good but not THAT good!

We were having about the topic of women being harded on the women is these situations. It was about YOU personally.
    I think you forgot a word (or two) in your enthusiasm to chastise me.
    You seemed to assume something about me that is totally wrong, because I'm not that way at all.

***** celeb

Nice try but there was no enthusiam to chastise you. Just a laptop going bad or with a new virus.

(I type and it jumps to other parts of the post or inserts/deletes stuff. My google research so far shows it could be because a wireless mouse was used previosuly? Anyone have a suggestion?)
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Nice try but there was no enthusiam to chastise you. Just a laptop going bad or with a new virus.

(I type and it jumps to other parts of the post or inserts/deletes stuff. My google research so far shows it could be because a wireless mouse was used previosuly? Anyone have a suggestion?)
    Seriously? I have the same problem, also only with our laptop! The PC doesn't have this issue. Also the cursor sometimes starts to wobble/vibrate on the screen when we're not using the mouse.

***** celeb

Exactly. I did use a wireless mouse on this laptop last week for a presentation and ity started to act possessed after that. I'm still reading and trying to figure what I have to do to stop it. (this just took 4 efforts to write without problems)

Keep me posted. It's driving us nuts.

***** celeb

Exactly. I did use a wireless mouse on this laptop last week for a presentation and ity started to act possessed after that. I'm still reading and trying to figure what I have to do to stop it. (this just took 4 efforts to write without problems)
    Have you tried turning the wireless off, reboot, then turn it back on (the wireless) & see if that makes a difference? Or try to turn off the wireless-mouse bit of the connector? Just an idea.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

The hate for her makes me sad. She took all the heat while he gets to still be admired and no one talks about what he did. I say if they are willing to pay you 12 mill, write the book and tell your side. She left a lot out of the last book out of respect. Then he sold her out in his book.
    It is sad. And a bit disgusting to be truthful.
    I'm sorry, but I just can't feel too much sympathy with her, no matter how young she was at the time, no matter how old he was at the time, no matter how much power he had, no matter how much that witch told her to do things. Yes, she was only 21, but what kind of person, over or under 21, decides to keep a sperm stained dress - never cleaned - as a keepsake? What was she going to do with it? Extract the sperm and clone him? Keep it in its original state so at one point she could do show and tell with her grandchildren? That whole decision, whether she was talked into it or not, is just not normal but rather disgusting. When I think back of myself at that age, I know it would not have entered my mind nor could somebody have swayed me a certain way to keep it as it was and use it the way she did. It's a matter of principle, I guess.
    Was Clinton wrong for doing what he did? Yeah, sure, but mostly stupid and reckless. But she wasn't a child, just stupid in her own way.
    if THE POTUS cums on my fucking dress, I'm keeping it! Maybe later, I'll ebay that motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Like Sluce said, they really threw her under the bus to save his ass. If she doesn't deserve our understanding or respect then he certainly doesn't. He was older, very charismatic and was the President of the US. She was a young foolish intern. I don't quite understand why she gets so much shit for it. Bill Clinton and his team didn't act in a very becoming manner themselves. Pretty hard for her to find a job after that so I can understand the book. They treated her terribly so fuck staying in silence out of respect. I haven't read his book so I don't know what he said, but if he can discuss it then so can she.
    Yes, they did!
    I love him, but she was a naive kid and he took advantage of her during the affair and then threw her to the wolves after. Men in power take advantage of young girls all the time. Most young girls are luckier when they make their mistakes; those mistakes usually stay private, it doesn't become a circus like it did here.
    Amen!
    Nobody said she was forced. Way to miss the fucking point.
    whoop!
    Jesus. Some people are very good at twisting shit. Bottom line is that she has paid a much higher price than Bill ever did or will.
    ditto that!
    Amen.

She's villified over this- her life is shit, she can't get decent work- who will hire her? She's a punchline. All over sex. Something is wrong with that. Women always get the shit end of this equation, and it's always sad to see how much of that is from other women. But it's so fucking typical.

Lots of women (and men) have sucked the wrong cock at 23. I just assumed it was part of life, a live and learn type thing.
    Like I said on page 1, it's just more slut shaming. how dare a 21 year old woman suck a dick...
    I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing at this point. Dignity is already compromised, career is/was handicapped, name is a joke, etc. What's she got to lose? More dignity?

I adore Bill but agree that he took advantage. She wasn't forced but he was in a huge position of responsibility, like any leader. Plus, he was a damn sexy devil and I'd probably still hit it.

I don't see what the big deal is about her keeping the dress. I really don't. People don't joke about her because of the dress. It's the cigar and the cock sucking, etc.
    Agree.
    I assumed that's what you meant, and I still don't see the big fat fucking deal. Befouled? Really? It was semen. Personally, I don't find semen foul but that's just me. I bet if you took a poll, there would be a large percentage of women who would keep the semen-decorated dress worn during a romp with the leader of the free world. She kept the dress. Big deal.
    I've already admitted that I'd keep the damn dress!
    C'mon now. If it was WB's cum, you'd have that dress bronzed and framed
    you know IT!

Nope. I don't want any of Mr. Beatty's bodily fluids, anywhere on or near anything I'd wear or sit on, thank you very much. I've got my own home provider of such stuff, and he's just right for me. Oh, and we do clean up after the fact.

Yep, there'd be a library of all categories from fugly big nosed hicks to innocent interns and everything in between.
    There you go again. Most of the women Bill fucked were his employees, and were much younger than him. Maybe he didn't have a problem with the fugly big nosed hicks because he IS a fugly big nosed fucking hick himself! Clearly something about THOSE women turned ol' Bill on, didn't it? Alot of shit that women say about the women he DID fuck reeks of jellusy and desperation. "Why would he fuck a fugly big nosed hick? I have a teensy little cute nose! WAH!" It's petty, childish and nasty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    You know I have a NY Monica story. She was on SNL the Saturday night before Mother's Day. On Sunday I took my Mom to Balthazar, a big downtown restaurant. I see Monica right away (her hair of course), she's with a group in a round booth against the wall. She seems poised, smiling. I leaned over to my Mom to whisper.....Ma, Ma, Monica Lewinsky is by the wall. Mom says "where? where?" and like a human periscope, proceeds to stand up, puts on her glasses and says Ohhh, I seeeee her nowwww. Ya.
    Oh noez, Chalet's mom is embarassing!

Who knows? Maybe this story was put out to see if there's any interest. I'd buy it to support a fellow cocksucker!
    That would probably be the wisest decision in her adult life.
    No, sweetie - keeping that befouled dress was the smartest thing she ever did. Without that, people would just be calling her a sad, fat liar who tried to take down a president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Have you tried turning the wireless off, reboot, then turn it back on (the wireless) & see if that makes a difference? Or try to turn off the wireless-mouse bit of the connector? Just an idea.
    EnOUGH! about the mouse! back on topic!
    MohandasKGanja and dexter7 like this.

First of all: thanks so much for the laughs. Everybody here had a ball reading your post, specifically how wrong you are about me; we may end up printing and framing it to hang in our toilet to give our guests a chance to join in the fun while they are producing their particular brand of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Originally Posted by HWBL
    I'm sorry, but I just can't feel too much sympathy with her, no matter how young she was at the time, no matter how old he was at the time, no matter how much power he had, no matter how much that witch told her to do things. Yes, she was only 21, but what kind of person, over or under 21, decides to keep a sperm stained dress - never cleaned - as a keepsake? What was she going to do with it? Extract the sperm and clone him? Keep it in its original state so at one point she could do show and tell with her grandchildren? That whole decision, whether she was talked into it or not, is just not normal but rather disgusting. When I think back of myself at that age, I know it would not have entered my mind nor could somebody have swayed me a certain way to keep it as it was and use it the way she did. It's a matter of principle, I guess.
    Was Clinton wrong for doing what he did? Yeah, sure, but mostly stupid and reckless. But she wasn't a child, just stupid in her own way.
    if THE POTUS cums on my fucking dress, I'm keeping it! Maybe later, I'll ebay that motherfucker.
    Weird to start with it, but okay: enough said/I rest my case. I don't really know if e-bay existed back then, so you might have had to hold on to it even longer.
    Originally Posted by HWBL

Nope. I don't want any of Mr. Beatty's bodily fluids, anywhere on or near anything I'd wear or sit on, thank you very much. I've got my own home provider of such stuff, and he's just right for me. Oh, and we do clean up after the fact.

Yep, there'd be a library of all categories from fugly big nosed hicks to innocent interns and everything in between.
    There you go again. Most of the women Bill fucked were his employees, and were much younger than him. Maybe he didn't have a problem with the fugly big nosed hicks because he IS a fugly big nosed fucking hick himself! Clearly something about THOSE women turned ol' Bill on, didn't it? Alot of shit that women say about the women he DID fuck reeks of jellusy and desperation. "Why would he fuck a fugly big nosed hick? I have a teensy little cute nose! WAH!" It's petty, childish and nasty!
    And there you go again. Let's start with the last thing (best proof you know nothing about me): my teensy little cute nose. Now that was the one that really floored all of us here. Had to watch out that nobody accidentally tripped over my teensy little cute nose.
    The big nosed hick was not that much younger than him, she later had a nose job, can't remember her name. There was also that blonde babe, Jennifer Flowers. Don't believe she was that much younger either, nor do I remember if either of them were officially employed by him. And I'm sure there were dozens, if not hundreds of others, but I seriously doubt all of them were younger than him and/or employed by him.
    And Bill is very, very charismatic, but again: not interested in him that way. From afar, yep, but never had any desire to meet him that way in person. I'm sure that would do damage to the myth.

No, sweetie - keeping that befouled dress was the smartest thing she ever did. Without that, people would just be calling her a sad, fat liar who tried to take down a president.
    Maybe you would, I wouldn't. Now she is just a girl who kept a dirty dress and let herself be talked into taking down a president by that Tripp witch.

Originally Posted by Novice
    EnOUGH! about the mouse! back on topic!
    Rebooting the mouse didn't help me. Did it help you, Sluce?

***** celeb

First of all: thanks so much for the laughs. Everybody here had a ball reading your post, specifically how wrong you are about me; we may end up printing and framing it to hang in our toilet to give our guests a chance to join in the fun while they are producing their particular brand of shit.
    oh noez, random people that I don't know laugh at how little I know about someone I don't know.

Weird to start with it, but okay: enough said/I rest my case. I don't really know if e-bay existed back then, so you might have had to hold on to it even longer.

And there you go again. Let's start with the last thing (best proof you know nothing about me): my teensy little cute nose. Now that was the one that really floored all of us here. Had to watch out that nobody accidentally tripped over my teensy little cute nose.
    The big nosed hick was not that much younger than him, she later had a nose job, can't remember her name. There was also that blonde babe, Jennifer Flowers. Don't believe she was that much younger either, nor do I remember if either of them were officially employed by him. And I'm sure there were dozens, if not hundreds of others, but I seriously doubt all of them were younger than him and/or employed by him.
    And Bill is very, very charismatic, but again: not interested in him that way. From afar, yep, but never had any desire to meet him that way in person. I'm sure that would do damage to the myth.
    Are you insane? I don't know you and I sure as hell don't give two shits about your nose. YOU brought up the big nosed hicks, right? I'm saying that people who specifically rag on people in such a way are typically jellus! If I gave a flying fuck about the ages of the women he fucked or what their positions were, I'd google it. Maybe I will later. The fact remains the same: YOU'RE still doing the ol' slut shaming! Do you actually get that point?

Maybe you would, I wouldn't. Now she is just a girl who kept a dirty dress and let herself be talked into taking down a president by that Tripp witch.

insanity

Here's some more reading material for your shitter since I just run around making shit up: http://www.nytimes.com/1998/03/14/us...n-pattern.html

oh noez, random people that I don't know laugh at how little I know about someone I don't know.
    You should be proud: humor should be understood universally, so your remarks are actually very high on the humor level!

Are you insane? I don't know you and I sure as hell don't give two shits about your nose. YOU brought up the big nosed hicks, right? I'm saying that people who specifically rag on people in such a way are typically jellus! If I gave a flying fuck about the ages of the women he fucked or what their positions were, I'd google it. Maybe I will later. The fact remains the same: YOU'RE still doing the ol' slut shaming! Do you actually get that point?
    No, I'm not doing "slut shaming", but that is something that you don't get, that you'd like to project on me. As you made it so clear that you don't know me, accusing me of doing such a thing is yet another piece of proof of that. I don't do that. Ever. Have never done it. Did not do it here. If you read it that way, too bad. If you did know me, it would not ever enter your mind to say something like that about me.

insanity

Insanity: maybe, but not on my side of the fence.

***** celeb

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information