Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 126
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Monica Lewinsky is writing a $12 million tell all about her affair w Bill Clinton

  1. #61
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,689

    Default

    ^ Definitely. Most women aproaching 40 didn't have a congressional inquiry into their sex life at 22.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  2. #62
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    The former White House intern, 39, desperately wants revenge on the powerful politician who sullied her name...
    Oh, and she and Linda Tripp had NOTHING to do with it at all...oh, I'm sorry! Silly me. Who grabbed her head and forced it on Bill Clinton's cock? Oh, the fellatio fairies. How could I forget. It was ALL of Bill Clinton's fault - ALL OF IT.
    HWBL and Seapharris7 like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  3. #63
    Elite Member choozen1ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    ^ exactly

    those pesky fellation fairies are always messing up things for everyone
    BITTER likes this.

  4. #64
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,975

    Default

    No one said it was all Bill's fault but he was certainly the one in control of that situation. At least until he wasn't in control of it anymore.

    And she paid the higher price. She is FOREVER the intern who gave blow jobs to the President. He, finished his term, kept his marriage, makes millions speaking around the country and is generally beloved.

    I happen to love him too, but he took advantage of his position.
    SuriCruise likes this.

  5. #65
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    23,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Oh, and she and Linda Tripp had NOTHING to do with it at all...oh, I'm sorry! Silly me. Who grabbed her head and forced it on Bill Clinton's cock? Oh, the fellatio fairies. How could I forget. It was ALL of Bill Clinton's fault - ALL OF IT.
    No, you're wrong. In Bill's case it was his own free will. In her case: don't you remember he held a gun to her head? She was forced, I tells ya, forced! She was a decent, innocent, 21-year-old girl who'd never seen a cock in her entire life. She thought he gave her a lollipop. Then the wicked witch of Tripp explained it all to her and took her under her wing from then on.
    BITTER likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  6. #66
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,689

    Default

    Nobody said she was forced. Way to miss the fucking point.
    sluce and Mel1973 like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #67
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Jesus. Some people are very good at twisting shit. Bottom line is that she has paid a much higher price than Bill ever did or will.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  8. #68
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    18,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Nobody said she was forced. Way to miss the fucking point.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Jesus. Some people are very good at twisting shit. Bottom line is that she has paid a much higher price than Bill ever did or will.
    vouch!

  9. #69
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    ^ Yes, yes and now she is jumping on the bandwagon AGAIN!

  10. #70
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Jesus. Some people are very good at twisting shit. Bottom line is that she has paid a much higher price than Bill ever did or will.

    Amen.

    She's villified over this- her life is shit, she can't get decent work- who will hire her? She's a punchline. All over sex. Something is wrong with that. Women always get the shit end of this equation, and it's always sad to see how much of that is from other women. But it's so fucking typical.

    Lots of women (and men) have sucked the wrong cock at 23. I just assumed it was part of life, a live and learn type thing.
    sluce, Lobelia, SuriCruise and 1 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #71
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    23,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Yes, yes and now she is jumping on the bandwagon AGAIN!
    You'd think one would want to forget about something negative like this, or at least be more private after having been through such public scrutiny and handle things behind closed doors. Oh, well. I guess the ugly bags didn't sell that well.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  12. #72
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Jumping on the band wagon must have a different meaning from how we use it.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  13. #73
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    Nope, same meaning.

  14. #74
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    23,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Amen.


    She's villified over this- her life is shit, she can't get decent work- who will hire her? She's a punchline. All over sex. Something is wrong with that. Women always get the shit end of this equation, and it's always sad to see how much of that is from other women.


    Lots of women (and men) have sucked the wrong cock at 23. I just assumed it was part of life, a live and learn type thing.
    I don't think she has become a punchline because she sucked a powerful cock, so to speak. It's because of the things I mentioned before: how normal is it, even if you do have "an experience of a lifetime with the commander in chief", to keep a dirty, sperm soaked, dress in that state? I don't think that's a particularly innocent act or at the very least not a very hygienic thing to do. Did she think she might need it at some point as proof? What? I don't think those are really acts of innocence. And if that was her normal way of responding to things, I think that if it hadn't been Clinton's dick she sucked, somewhere along the line it might have been some other "wrong dick". I just wonder if she would've kept the dirty wardrobe as a keepsake, then, too.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  15. #75
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing at this point. Dignity is already compromised, career is/was handicapped, name is a joke, etc. What's she got to lose? More dignity?

    I adore Bill but agree that he took advantage. She wasn't forced but he was in a huge position of responsibility, like any leader. Plus, he was a damn sexy devil and I'd probably still hit it.

    I don't see what the big deal is about her keeping the dress. I really don't. People don't joke about her because of the dress. It's the cigar and the cock sucking, etc.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Random: Monica Lewinsky hangs out with Alan Cumming
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: June 14th, 2009, 02:15 AM
  2. Bill Clinton’s affair with actress Gina Gershon
    By marie in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: June 4th, 2008, 12:31 AM
  3. Oral history: The Monica Lewinsky scandal ten years on
    By Honey in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 21st, 2008, 08:56 AM
  4. Bill Clinton spilled his guts about Monica Lewinsky to Rev. White
    By Grimmlok in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
  5. Monica Lewinsky gets Master's degree
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: December 27th, 2006, 10:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •