Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Monica Lewinsky is writing a $12 million tell all about her affair w Bill Clinton

she still has the 'rachel' hairdo lol.

i guess after she collects her booty she should have no problem finding a nice young man to make her happy. i'm sure there are many guys out there who would do her for a nice car in return.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Being 40 and still single, then she's really just in the same boat as other 40 plus single women who are finding it hard to find a decent man.
    But they unfortunately can't blame Bill Clinton for it!
    And Mons seems to be living in a timewarp. She hasn't updated her style since she was 21. Bit hard for people to forget and move on when she hasn't herself and seems to be clinging onto the past with her image.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Mons ^^^ Hahaha.

I'm sorry, but I just can't feel too much sympathy with her, no matter how young she was at the time, no matter how old he was at the time, no matter how much power he had, no matter how much that witch told her to do things. Yes, she was only 21, but what kind of person, over or under 21, decides to keep a sperm stained dress - never cleaned - as a keepsake? What was she going to do with it? Extract the sperm and clone him? Keep it in its original state so at one point she could do show and tell with her grandchildren? That whole decision, whether she was talked into it or not, is just not normal but rather disgusting. When I think back of myself at that age, I know it would not have entered my mind nor could somebody have swayed me a certain way to keep it as it was and use it the way she did. It's a matter of principle, I guess.
    Was Clinton wrong for doing what he did? Yeah, sure, but mostly stupid and reckless. But she wasn't a child, just stupid in her own way.
    rollo and Seapharris7 like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Like Sluce said, they really threw her under the bus to save his ass. If she doesn't deserve our understanding or respect then he certainly doesn't. He was older, very charismatic and was the President of the US. She was a young foolish intern. I don't quite understand why she gets so much shit for it. Bill Clinton and his team didn't act in a very becoming manner themselves. Pretty hard for her to find a job after that so I can understand the book. They treated her terribly so fuck staying in silence out of respect. I haven't read his book so I don't know what he said, but if he can discuss it then so can she.
    dilligaf, Sasha and Fran like this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Elite Member

Pretty hard for her to find a job after that so I can understand the book. They treated her terribly so fuck staying in silence out of respect. I haven't read his book so I don't know what he said, but if he can discuss it then so can she.
    He was completely wrong to have an affair with a young woman working as an intern. It harmed his reputation and might have cost him his presidency. In his book and interviews he never says much about her directly, just that he was wrong, and he refers to her in interviews as a good person. Obviously he is not going to say anything more about her than he has to, and he is going to try to couch anything he says about his marriage and his affair with Monica in the most favorable light he can.

I think most people feel sorry for Monica but unfortunately that doesn't stop people from making jokes at her expense even to this day. Still, you would think that there would be some career where she could do her job and be left alone most of the time. The jokes will probably never stop though and I pity her for that.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

I love him, but she was a naive kid and he took advantage of her during the affair and then threw her to the wolves after. Men in power take advantage of young girls all the time. Most young girls are luckier when they make their mistakes; those mistakes usually stay private, it doesn't become a circus like it did here.
    sluce and SuriCruise like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I hope she dishes some on Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I love him, but she was a naive kid and he took advantage of her during the affair and then threw her to the wolves after. Men in power take advantage of young girls all the time. Most young girls are luckier when they make their mistakes; those mistakes usually stay private, it doesn't become a circus like it did here.
    I agree with this. I am the same age as Monica and I remember being horrified that her entire sexual history was discussed in the media. It was sickening. I empathized because I dated and had hook ups with a couple of real losers and jerks, and would be horrified if they gave interviews about me!

But for Bill's part, yes, it was totally wrong to cheat on your wife with an intern in your office. 100% wrong. But was it worth an impeachment? YMMV, but I thought he was a good president. This scandal was a personal matter between him, Hilary, and Monica. A lot of government time and money was wasted on this, IMO.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

She made it much more important than it was by keeping the dress, taping the calls and crying that she wasn't going to become his wife! He took thousands of risks with others but she stupidly made it all about her. And it's still all about her nearly 20 years later! Sad and ridiculous.

Remember those ugly ass purses she was selling shortly after going down on the president? Should have wrote the book instead.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

czb

^^^ she couldn't write the book then, she had a gag order.

the publishers must think someone cares, ow they wouldn't offer her so much $$$ to write this book.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Remember those ugly ass purses she was selling shortly after going down on the president? Should have wrote the book instead.
    Do you also say, "remember the bills Bill Clinton signed after he went down on, and stuck a cigar in, that intern while he was married?"
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Oh, I forgot about the cigar.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    Being 40 and still single, then she's really just in the same boat as other 40 plus single women who are finding it hard to find a decent man.
    But they unfortunately can't blame Bill Clinton for it!
    And Mons seems to be living in a timewarp. She hasn't updated her style since she was 21. Bit hard for people to forget and move on when she hasn't herself and seems to be clinging onto the past with her image.
    IMO Monica's situation is very different. When I met men. after being 40, they could happily take me home to meet their kids and families. If someone takes Monica home to meet Mom it will be a very different situation.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information