Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Monica Lewinsky Considered Suicide and 4 Other Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i think that is part of it, but also she is too recognizable, both her face and her name. i still think that even if she hadn't been so easily led by linda tripp, she would be unemployable. her name alone would make her presence disruptive in the work place. unless she had the brilliance of stephen hawking (which clearly she doesn't) and was allowed to telecommute, she could not be able to function in a normal work environment.
    She could have changed her name for starters!! She came out with those ugly purses using her name and who she was because she thought they would sell on that alone!! She could have swallowed but she let it drip out her mouth and spill on her dress...she knew full well what she was doing!!!!
    rollo and effie2 like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

In her defense,Divagirl,there was no google back then and it is a known fact,you do not swallow before googling..
    Slushie, sluce, *DIVA! and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    She could have changed her name for starters!! She came out with those ugly purses using her name and who she was because she thought they would sell on that alone!! She could have swallowed but she let it drip out her mouth and spill on her dress...she knew full well what she was doing!!!!
    I do not believe she was purposely trying to set him up. And MANY women do not swallow.
    czb, Kittylady and dexter7 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't think it was her intention to set him up not like set her up for life. She just couldn't get to Gloria Allred before Linda Tripp got ahold of her!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I do not believe she was purposely trying to set him up. And MANY women do not swallow.
    She actually talked about this. She wanted to, but he told her not to - it was too "intimate". The blue dress was his own damn fault.
    effie2 and sluce like this.

Okay so Hillary blames her incorrectly but I kind of think Monica blames her for Bill not coming to be with her. Why else is she gonna finally start talking right as Hillary is getting ready to maybe run in 2016?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She should have take the $10 million, did the interview and opened a little boutique.
    Last edited by KrisNine; May 7th, 2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: typo
    piperdiva, *DIVA! and Brookie like this.

A*O

Bunny Boiler. I get the distinct impression she STILL thinks it was real lurve and Bill really would have married her. Fool. Everyone knows he was/is a horn dog so I doubt there's anything more she can tell except perhaps some sordid bedroom details that just make her look desperate. She certainly isn't going to damage his reputation or legacy - in fact she might enhance it - and I'm sure she's just a minor and irrelevant irritant to Hillary.
    *DIVA! and ikmccall like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Okay so Hillary blames her incorrectly but I kind of think Monica blames her for Bill not coming to be with her. Why else is she gonna finally start talking right as Hillary is getting ready to maybe run in 2016?
    Personally I believe she is right to get out ahead of this. It's better for Hillary too. Get it out and over before the campaign gets going. The press was going to go there anyway. I believe Hillary would benefit from publically saying it was a difficult time in their marriage and that she has no ill feeling for Monica and wishes her well.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I just feel like she's being trotted out for no reason other than to rehash a 20 year old scandal because Hillary's probably running for president and the world needs to be reminded again of the woman who fucked her husband's cigar.
    she should at least be putting herself in the media again for a reason, like pimping a book about her story, or at least a line of stain repellant office wear.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    , or at least a line of stain repellant office wear.

There have been much stronger political reasons for her to speak up before now. Let's face it, nothing she says will shed new light or change opinions. If the Republicans want to blast Hillary, they'll go after her for Benghazi. Trotting out a mistress from 20 years ago will have no impact. I'm actually shocked anyone would think otherwise.

Gold Member

Was to young during the Clinton scandal, but who were Tripp and Starr and what role did they play in this?

A*O

Its complicated. Google is your friend.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Personally I believe she is right to get out ahead of this. It's better for Hillary too. Get it out and over before the campaign gets going. The press was going to go there anyway. I believe Hillary would benefit from publically saying it was a difficult time in their marriage and that she has no ill feeling for Monica and wishes her well.
    She could have gotten ahead of this years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    There have been much stronger political reasons for her to speak up before now. Let's face it, nothing she says will shed new light or change opinions. If the Republicans want to blast Hillary, they'll go after her for Benghazi. Trotting out a mistress from 20 years ago will have no impact. I'm actually shocked anyone would think otherwise.
    I don't think it is the repubs just a woman who wants to get back at another woman. Like I said I think Monica truly believes Bill would have come to her if not for his shrew wife.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information