Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Monica Lewinsky Considered Suicide and 4 Other Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yes, only in her mind.....the blowjobs were imaginary.
    Oh that's a relationship? My bad.

Meh, she was a 22 year naive kid. I don't judge her so harshly. She's not the first young girl I know that got in over her head with an older man. ~shrugs~
    CL**, ariesallover and Mel1973 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

oh, i agree she was naive more than anything. i don't blame her for the scandal. she was used by everyone. by clinton for sex and by tripp and starr for political gains.
    unfortunately, it doesn't sound like she's gained much self-awareness in the years since.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Oh that's a relationship? My bad.
    Yes, to her it was a relationship and one in which he was a willing participant.

Meh, she was a 22 year naive kid. I don't judge her so harshly. She's not the first young girl I know that got in over her head with an older man. ~shrugs~
    Exactly.
    witchcurlgirl, CL** and Mel1973 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It was up to him to keep it in his pants, so I don't blame her for being a starry-eyed twit falling for an older man like many have before her. But I do blame her for being stupid enough to turn down 10 Million after the shit had already hit the fan. It's not like she was in a position to protect anyone and misguided loyalty doesn't pay the bills.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I think a lot of people forget that she took advantage of a man with Satyriasis!!!

czb

agree.

and the one thing that makes her different than all the other young women on the planet who made such dumb decisions was that her sitch was public. i can totally see why this would make her unemployable. even if she had a degree in engineering or something techy, you think google would hire her? NO.

LOL. Good point. The conniving minx! @ Mo
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I think her hiring ability was tainted not because of the affair itself but for her actions that followed. She couldn't think for herself and is easily influenced no one wants someone like that in their company! If she would hold onto a nasty dress because an outsider age didn't know too well told her to..
    I was 20 at the time and I'm pretty sure she knew she was just blowing him and letting him fuck her with cigars... Even at that age you know that's not something someone does to a woman he see's a future with or respect on any level other than an easy nut!
    Last edited by *DIVA!; May 6th, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

She was deemed expendable by both sides. The age she was at -- that can be a hard age for anyone, when you are trying to figure out what you want to do with your life and whether you have the capacity to do it, and a time when you can make big mistakes and usually still recover and learn from them. She seemed to have low self-esteem to begin with, and apparently was not wise enough to realize that an affair with a powerful married man would not necessarily help those self-esteem problems. ETA: And this is exactly why she should have stayed away from BC, and he should have stayed the hell away from her.

I do find it a bit hard to believe that can't find a meaningful career doing something...but perhaps.
    Last edited by BBDSP; May 6th, 2014 at 04:52 PM.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

czb

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I think her hiring ability was tainted not because of the affair itself but for her actions that followed. She couldn't think for herself and is easily influenced no one wants someone like that in their company! If she would hold onto a nasty dress because an outsider age didn't know too well told her to..
    i think that is part of it, but also she is too recognizable, both her face and her name. i still think that even if she hadn't been so easily led by linda tripp, she would be unemployable. her name alone would make her presence disruptive in the work place. unless she had the brilliance of stephen hawking (which clearly she doesn't) and was allowed to telecommute, she could not be able to function in a normal work environment.
    sluce likes this.

Superficially speaking, I still maintain that if Monica looked like Fawn Hall or a Christy Brinkley, she wouldn't have been trashed as much as she was. I've always thought Monica was very attractive, she just wasn't a good example of hot political mistress.

Clinton nuked Serbia and gave us all around thyroid problems,damn him.I wish she could bite his dick off and THEN swallow..
    On the other hand i am not sure she would be a star if she wasnt involved..on the contrary i think any money she still makes are milked out of those blowjobs..how fitting..lol

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Clinton nuked Serbia and gave us all around thyroid problems
    And Sarah Palin could see the mushroom cloud from her back porch!

I ll send that bitch our doctors bills too,screw them all..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information