Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Monaco's Princess Charlene Is Pregnant

A*O

Pretty much. But at least the Casiraghi spawn won't get to snort their coke off the Grimaldi throne now.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

It sounds like a Lifetime movie. The Heir Who Got Picked First.
    BITTER, snoopqueen, stef and 1 others like this.

Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I wonder how often she'll be seen in public during the pregnancy? She might have terrible morning sickness but I also suspect her Grimaldi keepers will be keeping a very tight watch on her. They've got too much riding on this to risk her trying to run again or do a Diana down a flight of stairs.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I thought the boy got the job first? If they have a boy and a girl I mean.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    but if it's a c-section, then the doctor essentially gets to pick who's heir?
    Hey! That's a good point. I didn't have a c-section with either of my sets, but when they are delivering the babies, don't they just pull out whoever is "on top" first? I That would mean that whoever was pulled out first would be the heir. That does kind of seem unfair, because in a natural birth whoever is on bottom (for us, both times it was baby A) would be born first and thus the heir.

That actually would kind of suck!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I thought the boy got the job first? If they have a boy and a girl I mean.

Monaco favours direct male heirs over female therefore it doesn't matter who is born first as the boy (assuming there is one) will become next in line after his father. I think they will only have a female take the throne if Albert and Charlene fail to produce any male heirs (and I'll bet you a test tube they will at some point).
    llamamama and snoopqueen like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    but if it's a c-section, then the doctor essentially gets to pick who's heir?
    good question. i think they pull out baby A (the bottom one) first, but i don't know 100%. at least that's what they did with all the twin c-sections i know of (including mine).

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    if Albert and Charlene fail to produce any male heirs (and I'll bet you a test tube they will at some point).
    I wouldn't be shocked it this is already now the case

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked it this is already now the case
    I agree, I bet they tested those embryos to make sure (at least) one was a boy before putting them back in.

fgg

Princess Charlene is barely showing, she’s reportedly pregnant with twins too

There has been very little news about Princess Charlene of Monaco after she and Prince Albert announced her pregnancy on May 30th. These are the first post-pregnancy announcement photos we’ve had of her since then. Charlene and Albert were out and about in Fontvieille Park in Monaco over the weekend to inaugurate the Princess Grace Rose Garden. The garden has been closed for eight months for refurbishment, so this was its grand reopening.

Charlene, as you can see, is barely showing. If anything, she looks about the same as she usually does, except she’s wearing flats here and she usually wears a low heel or a pump. I think pregnancy agrees with her – she looks younger in these pics. A little bit barfy, for sure, but very pretty. Even Princess Caroline seems to be taking a moment to say something nice to her.

There were some rumors circulating that Charlene is actually pregnant with twins. Everybody gets the “twins” rumor these days, but Charlene’s twins rumor seems to have originated in her home country of South Africa, with a local TV anchor claiming to have info from one of Charlene’s relatives that she is definitely expecting twins. What we do know for sure is that she’s due by the end of this year. Sigh… maybe that’s why she looks so good here. She no longer has to spend hours in the Insemination Dungeon. *shiver*

Cele|bitchy | Princess Charlene is barely showing, she’s reportedly pregnant with twins too

pics of her at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Maybe we'll get another one of these again:

A pillow pregnancy!
    snoopqueen, cheray and BoogsBun like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^^^ That last picture still awes me. The Co$ must think the general public is a bunch of chimps.

If I was Albert, I'd make sure Caroline stayed away from his pregnant foal for the duration. Weren't there numerous stories about how hard she lobbied her father to exclude Albert and have the crown go directly to her children before he died?
    Kittylady and snoopqueen like this.

Silver Member

^She's looking pretty good.

Fruit baskets and baked goods from Caroline -> straight to the bin.

Princess Charlene shows hint of baby bump as she visits Monaco Yacht Club | Mail Online

Princess Charlene was pictured with the hint of a baby bump as she joined her husband Prince Albert II of Monaco at a yacht club today.
    The 36-year-old South African former Olympic swimmer and her husband, 56, issued a statement through the royal palace last month expressing their 'immense joy' over her pregnancy.
    Today the couple officially opened a new building at the Yacht Club de Monaco, which was founded in 1953.

fgg

Serenity’s having twins

According to US Weekly Monaco’s Princess Charlene of Serenity is expecting twins.

Double Grimaldi!

You know what I hear a lot when it comes to twins? I’m no expert at this sh-t but my inbox always fills up with people insisting that in certain cases, there was help. In this case, I’ve no doubt, you’ll believe that even more especially since…well…you know.

Anyway, the future rulers of Monaco will arrive late this year. In the meantime, since I haven’t posted about Serenity in a while, here are some shots that we’ve missed the last few weeks.

Princess Charlene is having twins|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

what is lainey referring to? i can't remember other than charlene trying to get the hell out of dodge before.
    dougie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information