Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Monaco's Princess Charlene Is Pregnant

I suppose the Royals don't want a scandal with the Princess leaving their Prince. Look what happened with Princess Diana, this won't end up well.
    kasippu likes this.

Grace was miserable too. The curse of the Grimaldis.

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

La Pasión
    jebus... it looks like she's got bile at her tonsils each time he kisses her. stupid bitch! money and a title ain't worth that shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    She looks like she wants to gag in every single shot. No amount of money, privilege or status is worth a lifetime with someone who obvious makes your skin crawl.
    amen!
    Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I suppose the Royals don't want a scandal with the Princess leaving their Prince. Look what happened with Princess Diana, this won't end up well.
    she's going to end up dead. perhaps by her own hand... the only question is: will it before or after the baby arrives?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Wth!?!? Why wouldn't she be allowed to leave? There are a lot of women that would have gladly taken her place for the Princess title alone. Why is she a hostage?
    No idea if this is true but those were the rumors at the time. She was there and they needed diversion from the Alberts rape and baby rumors leaked by Albers butler or PA or.. at the time. So Charlene was convenient for the Prince. T
    here were the rumors and suddenly he gets married and everybody is concentrating on that
    Could be totally not related but last year the guy who was responsible for 'babysitting' Charlene, when she got married, was murdered.

I thought they dated for a few years before they got married. She had plenty of time to get away from him before they got engaged.
    effie2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I bet ya after he rolled off top of her, he reached over to his nightstand and ate a crocque monsieur.
    Anyone married to a woman named Charlene probably just rolled over and ate a ham and cheese on Wonderbread.
    BITTER, BoogsBun, angelais and 1 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    I thought they dated for a few years before they got married. She had plenty of time to get away from him before they got engaged.
    I think she probably liked him in the beginning, then she found out he was knocking up women left and right and she tried to get out of it, but couldn't. It looks like she loathes him now, I actually feel bad for her. I don't think I can even imagine how complicated her situation is.
    Lenny likes this.

Seizing her passport, is that for real? Could they really hold her hostage and do all that intimidation? I mean I guess I don't know but I'm skeptical...doesn't she have any family she could have reached out to in desperation?

Νο pity or respect for them bitches selling their lives for title,money or fame,none at all.They know where they are getting into,more than you or me..they like the good,they must suck it up and take the bad with it...Please,everybody and his mother KNEW he had kids ,why couldnt the bitch google him before swallowing?

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    she was there and they needed diversion from the alberts rape and baby rumors leaked by albers butler or pa or.. At the time. So charlene was convenient for the prince. T
    here were the rumors and suddenly he gets married and everybody is concentrating on that
    could be totally not related but last year the guy who was responsible for 'babysitting' charlene, when she got married, was murdered.
    what rape!!!!
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Hit By Ban Bus!

He should have married me, all it would have cost him is an Aston Martin and a monthly allowance. I wouldn't give a hoot what he did, because I would be tooling around Monaco, in my Aston Martin, spending my allowance on god knows what, and probably fucking the help.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Νο pity or respect for them bitches selling their lives for title,money or fame,none at all.They know where they are getting into,more than you or me..they like the good,they must suck it up and take the bad with it...Please,everybody and his mother KNEW he had kids ,why couldnt the bitch google him before swallowing?
    Fuckin' a! A badass bitch would have at least done this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Or at least demand an Aston Martin as a wedding gift.

I dont know about Aston Martin,i would certainly demand at least 5 Claude Monet paintings..
    sprynkles and Laurent like this.

Twins
    The 36-year-old South African former Olympic swimmer and her overtly fertile husband, 56, only found out the news that it was twins four weeks ago and sources tell bohomoth that she is due to give birth at the Centre hospitalier Princesse Grace in Monaco in early November. But, the likelihood is that Charlene will be admitted at week 32 because she's carrying twins, but just as a precaution to keep an eye on her blood pressure because it's her first pregnancy. The first-time mum has been suffering badly with morning sickness and had to pull out of a May 14th public engagement in France (pictured above) halfway through the day because she was feeling slightly slick and dizzy. My source says that the royal couple are "really happy" about the news and whilst they "can't quite believe" they are having twins they're incredibly excited and looking forward to it. I've said time and time again that Charlene and Albert are a genuinely happy couple, she just gets overwhelmed with the press attention and often gets nervous when there's a pack of paparazzi and reporters waving dictaphones around her which is totally understandable. Monaco residents are really excited that Charlene's pregnant - for the past three years they've been pushing the poor woman to get knocked up harder than the US tabloids push Jennifer Aniston to get sperminated. But I think Charlene and Albert were right to wait - they've spent a lot of quality time together as a couple and with their quota of partying out of the way they can go and relax in their country home in the hinterlands above Monaco (they have the palace and a second home in the country, natch) and await the babies while the summer craziness unfolds in the Principality without them. Fun fact: At Charlene and Albert's summer home in France they've got a couple of rhinos that she adopted roaming around in the grounds - just like Brad and Angelina do at their home in the Var.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information