Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Monaco's Princess Charlene Is Pregnant

^^moar dirt, we want moar dirt!!
    teforde23 likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    She doesnt,he does..her family was not happy..and if my friend EVER catches me spilling the beans she will never talk to me again..i innocently fish the info,she has no idea how i use SOME of it..
    hahaha same with my friend from monaco. though i think he knows that i don't keep any of the gossip to myself.
    effie2 likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So does this mean Charlene (trailer park name if ever there was one) is one step closer to freedom?
    snoopqueen likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

No,Charlene,s problem was to have the upper hand,now she does there is no reason to leave...she loves being a princess..

So can she now run around and have her own lovers and lie in the sun on yachts? Or does she have to keep breeding?
    rollo likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A*O

Well she needs to get some peen somehow.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Well she needs to get some peen somehow.
    Buy a marital aid.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    So can she now run around and have her own lovers and lie in the sun on yachts? Or does she have to keep breeding?
    This is so Princess Margaret. Monaco seems to have a lot of festivals. The deal must be that she shows up when she has to.

No,Charlene,s problem was to have the upper hand,now she does there is no reason to leave...she loves being a princess..

But she never wears any of the bling, and Monaco has some great pieces.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    but since we're speculating, i think it's pretty well known they've been trying and doing ivf for a while now. according to my friend, they already knew she'd have trouble getting pregnant even before they got married, and albert didn't care that much if they couldn't have a kid. and it makes sense if you think about it, if he really cared about his duty he'd have married any one of his many girlfriends decades ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    i think what my friend meant was that ultimately if the throne went to caroline's oldest, he didn't see it as the end of the world.

Until the oldest married Tatiana de Santo Domingo,Albie detests her and Carolina,s hopes she will reform her junkie son by breeding non stop are proven false..So maybe Albie had to breed after all..
    No,they say she is vegetarian,gym fanatic and clean living lover.There was rumor she was also super religious..
    I believe you guys, but I wonder what it is that is so odious about Tatiana to Albert that he was nonplussed if his junkie nephew ended up on the throne but may have become more invested in producing a legitimate heir when he knew that rich, religious, clean living Tatiana would be the consort and mother of the future sovereign. Am I understanding this correctly?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene release first pictures of their tiny twins Jacques and Gabriella | Daily Mail Online

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene release first pictures of their tiny twins Jacques and Gabriella

• Princess Charlene, 36, gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, on December 10
    • Born at Princess Grace Hospital - named after their grandmother
    • Jacques will be heir, in line with male priority of Monaco's succession law
    • Babies are the first Grimaldi twins born since the 13th century
    • Festive images show Albert and Charlene wearing red and white in front of a snow-covered Christmas tree

By Toni Jones for MailOnline and Ruth Styles for MailOnline
    Published: 10:50 EST, 23 December 2014 | Updated: 11:34 EST, 23 December 2014

View comments

The Palace of Monaco have released a set of images of Prince Albert II of Monaco and his wife Charlene posing with their twin babies Jacques and Gabriella at the Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco.
    The Christmas-themed photographs show a smitten pair of parents gazing at their newborn children, with Princess Gabriella in pink and Prince Jaques in baby blue.
    Gabriella was born first at 5.04pm, and Jacques at 5.06pm, but it is Jacques who will be the future Prince of Monaco, because of the Mediterranean principality's male inheritance laws.

The Palace of Monaco have released a set of images of Prince Albert II of Monaco and his wife Charlene posing with their twin babies Jacques and Gabriella at the Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco

They are the first children for the 36-year-old former South African Olympic swimmer, who married Prince Albert II, 56, three years ago.
    Prince Albert was by his wife's side as the children were delivered on December 10 at the Princess Grace Hospital, which is named after Albert's mother, the late Hollywood star, Grace Kelly.
    Soon after 7.30pm, 42 cannon shots rung around Monaco, confirming that the babies had been born.
    Albert had arranged the 42 shots, in place of the 21 that would boom for a single baby.
    The babies are the first twins in the royal household, which dates back to the 13th Century.
    Albert has admitted that he did not know the sex of the children before birth: 'It is one of the beautiful surprises that life offers us,' he said.

Gabriella was born first at 5.04pm, and Jacques at 5.06pm, but it is Jacques who will be the future Prince of Monaco, because of the Mediterranean principality's male inheritance laws

They are the first children for the 36-year-old former South African Olympic swimmer, who married Prince Albert II, 56, three years ago

In the UK, only one set of royal twins has ever been born - to King James I of Scotland and his wife Joan Beaufort in 1430.
    It is thought that the twins were welcomed via caesarean section, but the doctor delivering them had no more than a symbolic hand in deciding the destiny of the Grimaldi dynasty.
    In principle, there's no medical reason a doctor would have an active role in deciding which newborn is delivered first, even in the case of a caesarean section, an expert said.
    'The obstetrician will always deliver first the twin that presents itself first when the uterus is opened at the time of caesarean section,' said Dr. Patrick O'Brien, spokesman for Britain's Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. 'We don't decide in advance which twin to deliver first.'
    Had they both been of the same sex, the first one out would have taken the throne but because the Monégasque twins are a boy and a girl, the boy will automatically inherit.

The Christmas-themed photographs show a smitten pair of parents gazing at their newborn children

Prince Albert was by his wife's side as the children were delivered on December 10 at the Princess Grace Hospital, which is named after Albert's mother, the late Hollywood star, Grace Kelly

The glamorous couple pictured before the arrival of the twins at (l-r) a dinner at Opera terraces after their religious wedding ceremony in July 2011 in Monaco, dancing during the 63rd Red Cross Ball at the Sporting Monte-Carlo in August 2011 and at a dinner for foreign Sovereigns to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee at Buckingham Palace in London in May 2012

She looks miserable.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

WTF is she on that she can't open her eyes all the way? She is fuuucked up.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I know dem babies are only 2 weeks old, but they are fucking breathtaking.
    HWBL, msdeb, sputnik and 3 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Could she manage SOME kind of a smile? Or is she that jacked up on 'ludes???
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information