Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Mom of the Year, Dina Lohan, to appear (allegedly drunk) on Dr. Phil

I can't stand this woman... when Lindsey was starting out in the business I wonder what kind of things Dina turned a blind eye on...I can see her pimping out her children for money & fame. It is her and her ex husbands fault that Lindsey is such a mess.

Lindsey needs to cut all contact off with them and get some serious therapy.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Lindsey needs to cut all contact off with them and get some serious therapy.

I don't see that ever happening beyond "Image Rehab", her mom taught her denial and to point the finger of blame at everyone else and accept no responsibility. The real people in my life that are like this have never changed.. They can't even conceive of real change because they truly believe nothing is their fault.
    fattymatty and Stereo Inferno like this.

Hopefully seeing her mother on TV and hearing what is said about Dina will open up Lindsey's eyes. People can change...maybe Dina after seeing herself on TV acting like a fool will change... You never know. But then again this woman seems to have no shame.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Hopefully seeing her mother on TV and hearing what is said about Dina will open up Lindsey's eyes. People can change...maybe Dina after seeing herself on TV acting like a fool will change... You never know. But then again this woman seems to have no shame.
    I have a theory there are 3 kinds of people:

1 - no self awareness.. like those chicks who keep picking the worst men then wonder why all these horrible men flock to them.. you can tell them over and over they are in fact picking horrible men but their eyes glaze over like they don't hear you.

2 - people who are aware of their issues but feel helpless to change thus they never change but at least they are aware. there is hope for them

3 - people who are very self aware.. sees their issues and change accordingly..

I believe Lindsay and her ilk are #1

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    I have a theory there are 3 kinds of people:

1 - no self awareness.. like those chicks who keep picking the worst men then wonder why all these horrible men flock to them.. you can tell them over and over they are in fact picking horrible men but their eyes glaze over like they don't hear you.

2 - people who are aware of their issues but feel helpless to change thus they never change but at least they are aware. there is hope for them

3 - people who are very self aware.. sees their issues and change accordingly..

I believe Lindsay and her ilk are #1
    So very true. And also, even though they are "aware", the 2nd kind don't really want to change because they think they deserve bad treatment OR they enjoy the attention the drama brings them. Low self-esteem.
    PrincessMoFo and Seapharris7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    So very true. And also, even though they are "aware", the 2nd kind don't really want to change because they think they deserve bad treatment OR they enjoy the attention the drama brings them. Low self-esteem.

agree with that I think it just depends.. there can be many variables for #2
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I believe Lindsay is self medicating because she is not able to deal with what has been done to her since she was a young girl and fears that facing reality would cost her the family that should love and protect her and failed.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I want to believe that

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I believe Lindsay is self medicating because she is not able to deal with what has been done to her since she was a young girl and fears that facing reality would cost her the family that should love and protect her and failed.
    This and I think she feels like the whole family is counting on her because she's been the cash cow for so many years.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That's why I was so understanding of her for years and years. But at some point, you just have to dust off and move on. Or else you will graduate from victim to perpetrator.
    Butterfly, Beeyotch and Lenny like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    This and I think she feels like the whole family is counting on her because she's been the cash cow for so many years.
    And how much do you want to bet that's a belief her no-good mother has reinforced every damn day since Lindsay was very young?

mjw
    Elite Member

DINA LOHAN TO DR. PHIL
    I WANT A
    SECOND CHANCE

Dina Lohan is telling friends ... she knows she looked like a total train wreck in her recent Dr. Phil interview -- but she insists she's not an out-of-control drunk ... and she wants to prove it in a SECOND Dr. Phil interview.

Sources close to Dina tell TMZ, she doesn't believe the interview that aired this week on Dr. Phil's show -- in which she appears bizarrely fidgety and paranoid -- is a good representation of her (no duh).

Dina says she was in an extremely emotional state during the interview -- she says she was taken off guard by questions about Lindsay's drug habits and Michael Lohan's alleged abuse ... which begs the question -- How could she think Phil wouldn't ask her about those things?

We're told Dina has reached out to Dr. Phil for a do-over to prove she's not "the worst mother in America."

So far, it's unclear if Dr. Phil will take her back.

Read more: Dina Lohan to Dr. Phil -- I WANT A SECOND CHANCE | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    That's why I was so understanding of her for years and years. But at some point, you just have to dust off and move on. Or else you will graduate from victim to perpetrator.
    Oh I think Lindsay has already graduated. She's a lost cause, I don't think there's any coming back for her.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

^^I agree, I don't think even a healthy stint in prison would reform her at this point. She'd probably thrive there, in fact. Hardcore types often do. Prison just confirms who they are and what they can work with imo.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I think Lindsay gets a kick out of getting away with shit and has no conscience. She lies and doesn't care if others get in trouble for her issues. She tries to pay others off for her fuck-ups. This lets me know she knows what she's doing and just doesn't care. Her parents can be blamed for every bad thing in her life but it's still all on her. Just like the rest of us. How many here can say they had horrible parents? How many of those people treat everything and everyone they know with out any regard? How many had some of the most successful people in the world begging to help? How many of us had have several chances in the best rehabs on the planet? How many of us get chance after chance in front of a judge? The only conclusion I can come to is she's having a blast being a stupid bitch and she's not done yet. Neither is Dinah. Once there's nothing left to get from interviews, straight to dvd films, club promoters, TMZ or twitter, they'll probably start pointing the finger at each other, but until then, they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information