Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Mom of the Year, Dina Lohan, to appear (allegedly drunk) on Dr. Phil

^That line and his reply are my favorite part!

She reminded me of someone in this interview, and I couldn't think of who until this moment.....Courtney Love.

That's one person it's never good to be compared to.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I'm actually scared to watch it.

Me too. I want all the deets but can't bare to watch people embarass themselves.
    levitt, Laurent and nana51 like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Me too. I want all the deets but can't bare to watch people embarass themselves.
    I'm usually the same way, but in this case, it's Dina and she is FUUUUUUCKED UP, so I didn't care.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Whoa, what the hell is she on? That seemed more like pills rather than booze. Nothing she said made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Whoa, what the hell is she on? That seemed more like pills rather than booze. Nothing she said made sense.
    I think that she's mixing booze & pills. She was making less sense in that interview than George W Bush! Lindsay gets a lot of shit but after watching Dina, you just have to give Lindz some credit for turning out as well as she has.

It's hilarious to me (or an annoying pain in the ass, depending upon the situation I'm dealing with it) how a junkie who's obviously fucked up on something will get their nose out of joint and act like you are sooo wrong and how dare you suggest it, when all that's really happened is you guessed the wrong substance.
    MsChiff, Callalily and mistify like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She is wasted and clearly doesn't have any brain cells she can rub together to make a coherent thought. It's embarrassing and watching this, it doesn't surprise me that her children are self-destructive. She is pure trash.

Compared to her mom, Lindsay almost looks like a whole bundle of virtues.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

What an idiot! Who goes and gets f'ed up before a nationally televised interview. And I heard it was taped at 10am.

fgg

Dina Lohan's Dr. Phil Interview: Top 5 Craziest Quotes

"Are we rolling?" Dina Lohan kept asking Dr. Phil McGraw on Monday's episode of McGraw's eponymous talk show, which featured Lohan for the full hour. As viewers were well aware, cameras were indeed rolling, and caught some of Lindsay Lohan's mama's best -- and most bizarre -- quips to date.

Asked to discuss her daughter Lindsay's legal woes, Dina at one point flipped McGraw her middle finger when he told her: "You have come on here and been phony, [and] inauthentic."

Dina told TMZ that she was not drunk at the time of the taping, although her ex, Lindsay's dad, Michael, asked McGraw if she was. "I don't care what it looks like. I'm fine and I don't care what anyone says," the single mother of three told TMZ after preview snippets hit the web in advance of Monday's show. "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour-long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That's their job. I don't blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I'm fine. I'm fine."

Here, Us Weekly rounds up five of Dina's most buzzed-about quotes.

1. "At that point, it happened so fast that it was, I couldn't. Cell phones weren't as inept as they are now so I didn't really have that." - when asked about the time her estranged ex, Michael, broke into her home and why she did not call for help during the incident.

2. "If she was living in New York, five of them would be obsolete." - when McGraw scrolled through a list of her daughter's substance-abuse related arrests and rehab stints.

3. "You're like in your little tie, your little shoes." - noting her interviewer's fashion choices

4. "The truth will prevail." - in response to McGraw calling her "inauthentic."

5. "So we're friends? Nice shoes. I like them by the way. Can we pound that? Oh, no. OK." - before McGraw denied her a fist bump.

she kept acting like dr. phil was pulling these topics out of his ass and blindsiding her when he's like um...these are the topics you gave us to discuss. LOL.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I finally found a link for us poor foreigners (I love saying that btw):

Download drphil s11e05 avi

No virus detected, no pop-ups. Am I allowed to post links to hosting sites that are mildly illegal? Don't remember... I'll leave it up until somebody objects.

The joint is rolled, I report back once I finally watched this mess.
    MsChiff and kasippu like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

These were the topics she was * paid * to discuss, right? Sure gives good value.

Syd

I would think she might want to fess up to being on something. I mean, it's either that or let people think she is that stupid.

Looked like she was on a xanax & alcohol cocktail to me.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

The fist bump was especially embarassing, what middle aged woman does that? I cringed when she did that and he just looked at her like, "Is this bitch for reals?"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information