Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: ‘Modern Family’ actress Ariel Winter gets a breast reduction

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Too young for breast reduction? Should she wait until she's developed back issues or until her self-esteem is fully in the toilet?
    No kidding. It's not like it's going to get any better from here on out.

My friend's daughter is already a DD at 14. They're obviously not thinking reduction at that age, but I suspect she'll have one eventually because it's already a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLee View Post
    Too young to do that I think. Sure she's an actress and now is the time for her to look perfect, but still she's in her teens.
    My doctor recommended a breast reduction when I was 16 and a DDD. I declined it because I was worried about future breastfeeding (I was a weird kid). Now I finally got fitted for the right size and I wear a size J!!!!!! I should have done it back then!!!!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Not familiar with her work on Modern Family but I have a toddler who's obsessed with all things Disney Junior so I hear her voice quite a bit. Good for her, I probably would have gone even down to a C just in case they do grow a bit more. Since I lost weight I went from a DD to a C and all my back problems have mostly disappeared as well. I imagine she was on her way/already had back problems as well, especially considering she's barely over 5 feet.

A*O

Having my BR was the best thing I ever did. I always had a rack (DD) but pregnancy made them twice the size. Anyone who says breast feeding helps them return to normal is a LIAR. Now I'm a D+ and clothes actually fit, especially buttons.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    My doctor recommended a breast reduction when I was 16 and a DDD. I declined it because I was worried about future breastfeeding (I was a weird kid). Now I finally got fitted for the right size and I wear a size J!!!!!! I should have done it back then!!!!
    Yes, being a teen has nothing to do with it. Girls just blossom. My doctors have been asking/advising me to get a reduction since I was 15 (when I was diagnosed with Schuermann's Disease -- very rare -- along with scoliosis). They practically demanded it at 18 when I was in a bad wreck and permanently injured my back, neck and shoulder. I'm still hemming and hawing over it because I've had so many surgeries already that having elective surgery seems masochistic to me. But, wow, I can't imagine the relief with my injuries. You don't know what it's like lugging around DD+ breasts.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Didn't Ricci do this around the same age?
    Don't know about Ricci, but Soleil Moon Frye had hers reduced. But I think she was grown when she did it.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

It's horrifying going up in the alphabet for a bra size ,the last fitting I was wearing like a sailor when the woman brought in my correct size ,I never needed to know bras came in that size

Too young to do that I think. Sure she's an actress and now is the time for her to look perfect, but still she's in her teens.
    Are you like a C or something?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

oh yeah better to do it it young, you heal faster. it's not like she's getting implants which can get messed up if you are still growing, this is health related, a procedure that will improve her physiological health.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Too young for breast reduction? Should she wait until she's developed back issues or until her self-esteem is fully in the toilet?
    MontanaMama pretty much covered it for you Robbie. Big boobs can be a blessing and a curse and an F cup on a tiny frame is way, way too big to deal with comfortably. There's also other health issues that come with large breasts, especially in hot weather - the rashes that come from them being sweat traps being just one. And then there is the way some men treat you, like your breast size impacts on your morality (or lack of it). I covered up in all kinds of baggy clothes as a teen to try and stop the sleazy comments and assumptions that I'd be free and easy with my favours because of my bra size and it quite put me off dating until I was much older.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I read another article she did today and she said she was having trouble standing all day on set because of back pain.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Beautiful girl. I know nothing about her, but she seems straight-forward and pleasant. I'm happy for her - chronic pain can wear on the soul.

good for her. she's really pretty.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I get it. I wonder if at her age they will still grow some though.
    More than likely. I had a friend who had a breast reduction three times beginning in her early 20s. She's now 31.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information