Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 'Mob Wives' Star Big Ang Dies After Cancer Battle

Good plan exippy, but sometimes that shit just doesn't work that way.
    'Mob Wives' Big Ang Remodeled House Already for Sale

2/20/2016 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Big Ang's Staten Island palace, frequently featured on "Mob Wives," is available for purchase for a cool million bucks.
    Big Ang passed away from cancer earlier this week and her longtime friend and real estate broker, Laird Klein, is helping with the deal. He says it was listed 2 months ago right before she got her last diagnosis ... that the cancer had returned.
    Ang made a lot of renovations to the home -- as seen on the show -- and Laird says it now "reflects her personality, her level of style, her persona for life.”
    There is a potential buyer in the mix, but Laird says he's going to give the family a week or two to mourn before dealing with the sale.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/20/big-an...#ixzz40i8aA47p

'Mob Wives' Big Ang Cameras Off During Final Days

2/19/2016 9:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    "Mob Wives" fans won't see Big Ang and her family during her final days ... TMZ has learned cameras weren't rolling to capture the end of her battle.
    Sources close to production tell TMZ, filming for season 6 wrapped in January and the cast shot a reunion episode in early February. Ang was a part of both. However, production didn't gather a crew when her health went south a few weeks after the reunion.
    We're told the main focus of season 6 will be Ang's cancer battle, and the cast supporting her.
    As we reported, Big Ang died early Thursday.

Big Ang Final Wish A Disco Send-Off

2/18/2016 9:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Big Ang had a dying wish -- a disco party in Brooklyn.
    Ang loved a discotheque in her hood called Pastels. She wanted her family and friends to have a hard-drinking night where the music would reign supreme. Ang felt this was more appropriate to celebrate her life than a stodgy memorial service.
    Here's the problem. Pastels has been shut down for a while. It's unclear if the family will find another venue.
    As for a final resting place, we're told one thing's for sure -- no cremation, because Ang was freaked out by fire. She'll be buried, but as of this moment the family hasn't chosen a site.
    Ang passed away Thursday morning after battling cancer. She was 55.

Last edited by Novice; February 20th, 2016 at 06:37 AM.

That's exactly what I keep telling my husband (except I want to be cremated). I don't want any sad get togethers when I die. I want everyone to get together, not wear black, and to try to have fun. And for people to donate books to a juvenile prison in lieu of sending flowers. Ang definitely seems like the kind of person who would have wanted people not to be sad either. She seemed so sweet.
    sluce, Novice and hustle4alivin like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information