Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mischa Barton reaches deal on DUI plea, goes camera whoring at the beach to celebrate

I used to have a friend that had a body type similar to hers. But glad to see Mischa finally ditched that awful blonde hair and even with the extra weight, I think she looks great.

She appears to be the thin but out of shape person who's always been able to stuff her face with no real consequences. I think those days are over for her. Although I wouldn't call her fat, her pear shape is definitely becoming more evident. Won't be long now before she gives in to Hollywood pressures to be skinny. Bet within a year, she ends up on the cover of Star as one of those scary skinny stars.

Ahhh, our little Mischa is becoming a woman
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    She appears to be the thin but out of shape person who's always been able to stuff her face with no real consequences. I think those days are over for her. Although I wouldn't call her fat, her pear shape is definitely becoming more evident.
    My thoughts exactly. Even when she was thinner she never looked at all toned. And now that she's gaining, it's all in the hips and thighs. Plus, she has no clue how to dress.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

The beach photos were obviously photoshopped. What a nutbag for trying to gain attention over a DUI.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

i may be the only one that thinks this but i don't think her body is mismatched at all (i've seen worse) and she looks great with more meat on her bones. But she needs to stop with the photo ops and buy some clothes that actually look good on her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    Ahhh, our little Mischa is becoming a woman
    a really fug one too!

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    i may be the only one that thinks this but i don't think her body is mismatched at all (i've seen worse) and she looks great with more meat on her bones. But she needs to stop with the photo ops and buy some clothes that actually look good on her.
    you're not the only one sharon, i think she looks great and there's nothing wrong with her body.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She looks good. I just wish she'd get rid of that hideous helmet haircut around her face and her style is terrible.
    ssabmud

Yay! Mushy's off the hook. Now she can get high to celebrate (just don't drive, dumb bimbo).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    She appears to be the thin but out of shape person who's always been able to stuff her face with no real consequences. I think those days are over for her. Although I wouldn't call her fat, her pear shape is definitely becoming more evident. Won't be long now before she gives in to Hollywood pressures to be skinny. Bet within a year, she ends up on the cover of Star as one of those scary skinny stars.
    I agree with you Qwerty...i'd love to have her body. As for the photo's all i can say is...how far the mighty have fallen. Imagine being so desperate for publicity that you have to stage your own beach photo's. She's such a bad actress that she can't even make the staged photo's look natural.

She's just not pretty to me at all anymore.

Gold Member

Ugh, her body is hideous.

Mischa used the same toilet after me once in a hotel lobby - I left a dribble of pee on the seat....

That, my friends, is my claim to fame

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information