Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Mischa Barton hospitalized for mental evaluation

Fresh fears for Mischa Barton as she is seen drinking, smoking and partying until 3am just weeks after shocking 'meltdown'

• Mischa Barton threatened to kill herself multiple times during her infamous meltdown last month
    • Two neighbors who called 911 reported that the actress was in her backyard saying that she she wanted to die
    • 'She's screaming and she just keeps on saying "I want to die" and then she's like "I'm going to kill myself" and it's all nonsensical,' said one neighbor
    • That same neighbor claimed on the 911 call that paramedics were called out to Barton's home every few months
    • The second neighbor who called said: 'She's saying that it's all over, that everything is done and then just wailing'
    • Barton agreed to be hospitalized when paramedics arrived on the scene and later claimed she had been given the date rape drug GHB

By Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
    PUBLISHED: 10:19, 10 February 2017 | UPDATED: 16:35, 10 February 2017

133shares
    34View comments

Mischa Barton has been pictured drinking, smoking and partying until 3am just weeks after her shocking 'meltdown' in which she claimed her drink had been spiked.
    The outing comes as the actress repeatedly threatened to kill herself according to two neighbours who called 911 to seek help for the actress during the episode.
    Now the star has been seen enjoying another big night out in a West Hollywood bar called Barney’s Beanery, where she is thought to have stayed out until 3am.

Fresh fears: Mischa Barton has been seen drinking, smoking and partying at a West Hollywood bar called Barney’s Beanery until 3am just weeks after shocking 'meltdown'

She appeared rather dishevelled as she played pool during the night out.
    According to Yahoo, she kept popping outside the venue for regular cigarette breaks, where she seemed animated.
    MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for Mischa Barton for further information.

The outing comes weeks after Mischa's neighbour made called the emergency services.
    'My downstairs neighbor is hysterically crying in the backyard and says she's going to kill herself,' said a female neighbor in a 911 tape obtained by TMZ.
    'She's screaming and she just keeps on saying "I want to die" and then she's like "I'm going to kill myself" and then she just keeps on, yeah, it's all nonsensical. But I'm very concerned.'

Smoking and drinking: The actor chatted to a pal until the early hours just weeks after repeatedly threatening to kill herself during a harrowing 911 phone call

Worrying: Mischa looked a little dishevelled on the night out in which she played a game of pool

That woman then added: 'They've been called there a bunch. They go see her at least every couple of months because she loses it.'
    Another individual who called, this one a man, said: 'I have a neighbor who's on her back patio just screaming.'
    He later said: 'She's saying that it's all over, that everything is done and then just wailing. I mean, she's hanging half over her back fence right now.'

Read more: Mischa Barton seen drinking, smoking and partying | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If that's "worryingly disheveled" on a casual night out in a bar then I'd better order my straightjacket.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

LOL. You'd better not be out at 3am!

I'm having a hard time believing her drink was spiked though.
    arie_skop, Mrs P and Wisher2 like this.

We used to go to Barney's Beanery, it was really casual and reminded me of all my college bar hangouts.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Oh no! Smoking and drinking until 3am. 3am, that's it? She's an early bird.

Those pictures of her with a cigarette, shooting pool, and hanging with a friend look like a scene from a movie.
    Wisher2, Lalasnake and holly like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

The meltdown could be a scene from a movie too but it was real.

3am? Ha, I recall crawling out of dive bars in Vegas when the sun was already up. I never knew there was such thing as a final call. First time I heard it in another state, I was like whaaaat?

Yeah, I was out until 5:30 am a couple weeks ago.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^Me thinks we need to hang out.

Elite Member

She was smoking and playing pool. Obviously she's melting down.
    Oh and if that's all that dishevelled come see me any day lol
    Wisher2 likes this.

Mischa Barton slams U-Haul moving truck into West Hollywood apartment building days after moving out of her old place where she was filmed hanging over the fence during her shocking 'meltdown'

• Mischa Barton apparently crashed a large U-Haul moving truck into an apartment building in West Hollywood Saturday night
    • It appears as though she miscalculated the height of the carport at the building, as top of truck slammed into the overhead support beam and became stuck
    • Video taken moments after the crash shows the 31-year-old shaken-up
    • She can be heard saying that everything she owns is inside the U-Haul truck
    • It's unclear why the actress moved, but photographs taken a few days ago show same truck parked outside of her building as her belongings were being moved

By Regina F. Graham and Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 17:07, 12 February 2017 | UPDATED: 18:01, 12 February 2017

5shares
    57View comments

Mischa Barton apparently crashed a large U-Haul moving truck into an apartment building Saturday night in West Hollywood.
    The former star of the 'O.C.' moved out of a building where she had been living in the same neighborhood, days after she threatened to kill herself repeatedly according to two neighbors who called 911 to seek help for the actress last month, TMZ reported.
    The 31-year-old actress moved all of her belongings into the U-Haul truck and drove to another building located right below the Sunset Strip.
    It appears as though she miscalculated the height of the carport at the building, as the top of the moving truck slammed into the overhead support beam and became stuck.
    A video taken moments after the crash shows Barton shaken and saying that everything she owns is inside the U-Haul.
    The clip also shows Barton speaking with authorities in front of the moving truck and damaged building.

New beginnings?: Before crashing the U-Haul truck into her new apartment building on Saturday, the same truck was spotted outside of her old building while she was gathering her belongings (above)

It's unclear why the actress moved out of her old building in West Hollywood last week (above)

Read more: Mischa Barton slams U-Haul truck into apartment building* | Daily Mail Online

Bronze Member

Yikes! Not sounding good, I hope she was driving sober.
    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

Please. I know professional heavy good vehicle drivers that have done that. It's no biggie.
    And I guess she moved because someone took photos of her private patio & sold them to the tabloids.....
    Mrs P, Wisher2, Lalasnake and 2 others like this.
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

I really don'tknow if there's an issue with her or not, but if people are watching you waiting for you to melt down I'd move too.
    Mrs P, Wisher2, holly and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Please. I know professional heavy good vehicle drivers that have done that. It's no biggie.
    And I guess she moved because someone took photos of her private patio & sold them to the tabloids.....
    It's pretty much an everyday occurrence where I live with trucks not making clearance with overpasses, etc.

Nice Caddy, though. At least she didn't crash into that.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information