Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Miranda Lambert marries guy she's known for only a few months, apparently...

Oh Honey...
    ChemicalHelena likes this.

All I know is I can't wait to see how this turns out. I'm guessing not well, and Police Officer Eyebrows is in for a ride.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^ No, but he did have a baby in November with an ex-girlfriend, so she still seems to be staying on script.
    Hmmm. So does this mean he left a pregnant girlfriend for Miranda? Or is this a Tom and Gisele situation? *rolleyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    She's a very gifted songwriter and musician. I'll give her that. Maybe she just has the "artist temperament", which comes off as messy in her personal life.
    If "artist temperament" = trashy, then sure.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

If "artist temperament" = trashy, then sure.
    Usually it means flighty, impulsive, moody.

If "artist temperament" = trashy, then sure. [/QUOTE]

Police officers do not have outstanding marital success rates. This should end well.
    lindsaywhit, emkat and Mrs P like this.

So, apparently they met three days before his baby was born, and were married less than three months later.

Whole lot of fertile ground for some Country songs there.
    fgg, Mrs P, crayzeehappee and 1 others like this.

Given her propensity for songs about crazy ex-girlfriends (lol - hyperbole)......

Silver Member

Novice I hear you. When I read that she just got married I assumed it was to the musician she had been dating...
    I have heard her songs only from curiosity after reading her exploits on places like this not from actual friend's recommendations or the like. Maybe for her drama = record sales $??
    I have to ask the sanity of any man who would marry her much less date her long term after reading /listening to the lyrics of her songs....
    Have we already started the pool for when she will announce her pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Usually it means flighty, impulsive, moody.
    Usually, but in this case it just means trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    So, apparently they met three days before his baby was born, and were married less than three months later.

Whole lot of fertile ground for some Country songs there.
    No confirmation, but I thought I read he was engaged to another woman when he got the woman pregnant?

If so, this could be a match made in trashy heaven!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I just read on D-Listed that they met on November 2nd when she performed on Good Morning America; he was one of the police officers working crowd control.

Dlisted | Miranda Lambert And Her New Husband Met In November
    fgg likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    Have we already started the pool for when she will announce her pregnancy?
    I thought we had to have the Gisele "I think of (stepchild) as my own baaaaaybe!" or the Bode Miller & wife "we call baby by the name we like, not what his mom named him" debacle before we got to the pregnancy announcements?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Miranda Lambert’s Husband Brendan McLoughlin Cheated on Fiancee, Got a Woman Pregnant, Ex’s Mom Claims

Miranda Lambert Opens a New Window. ’s new husband, Brendan McLoughlin, cheated on his fiancée and got another woman pregnant, his ex’s mom claims.

Carol Bruno tells Us Weekly that her daughter Jackie Bruno was engaged to the New York City police officer and was blindsided by his infidelity.

“She was engaged to Brendan and he cheated on her and got another girl pregnant,” Carol tells Us. “It’s all true.”

As previously reported, McLoughlin, 27, welcomed a baby in November 2018 with Kaihla Rettinger before moving on with the country superstar, who confirmed their wedding on Saturday, February 16.

“She was thrown for a loop, she had no clue,” Carol told Us of her devastated daughter, adding that it was Rettinger who told Jackie of her pregnancy.

“The girl contacted her. Jackie was in Sweden playing professional soccer, got injured and came home and the girl contacted her. She broke the news to her,” Carol added.

“[Brendan] tried to deny it and then begged her to stay with him,” she continued. “She was only going for a few months to play, he was begging her to marry him before she left, even though he knew the girl was pregnant.”

The two-time Grammy winner began dating McLoughlin sometime after she broke up with musician Evan Felker. Lambert, 35, confirmed their split to The Tennessean in August 2018, saying she was “happily single.”

“The House That Built Me” singer, who divorced Blake Shelton Opens a New Window. in 2015, shared wedding photos with McLoughlin on social media on Saturday. The pictures showed her wearing a white lace dress and holding a bouquet of white flowers in a field with her groom, who wore a black suit, white shirt and no tie.

“In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we got hitched!” she captioned the shots. “My heart is full. Thank you Brendan McLoughlin for loving me for…. Me.” She added a red heart emoji and the hashtag #theone.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-exs-mom-says/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well, they're obviously perfect for one another. Ain't love grand.

Animal killing trashy piece of shit
    SHELLEE, weathered1 and Mivvi21 like this.

Animal killing??

I thought she was big in dog rescue. It was her main redeeming quality in my eyes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information