Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Miranda Kerr’s post-sex ritual: ‘I always ask for a critique on my performance’

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    She's trying to sound interesting?
    I think she's trying to sound sexy and edgy and failing miserably. Her answers almost sound like she's ticking off a checklist without having any clue what it all means or involves.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Miranda Kerr: I don't have to ask anyone. I'm positive I'm better in bed than you.

That's all.
    Bombshell and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Miranda Kerr: I don't have to ask anyone. I'm positive I'm better in bed than you.

That's all.
    Good girl! I'm positive you are too! (That sounded weird. Sorry. *Disclaimer: I have not actually had sex with MrsDark)

If you have to ask, you haven't done your "job" well. If you HAVE done your "job" well and still ask, then you are just a needy child who needs their ego stroked at every turn.

On the other hand, I feel slightly bad, because that whole thing makes it pretty obvious that this girl has pretty low self esteem. Or finds her only power in her sexuality.
    ikmccall likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Good girl! I'm positive you are too! (That sounded weird. Sorry. *Disclaimer: I have not actually had sex with MrsDark)

If you have to ask, you haven't done your "job" well. If you HAVE done your "job" well and still ask, then you are just a needy child who needs their ego stroked at every turn.

On the other hand, I feel slightly bad, because that whole thing makes it pretty obvious that this girl has pretty low self esteem. Or finds her only power in her sexuality.
    Customer satisfaction surveys are usually associated with commerce. Read into that what you will.......

A. I'll eat her dirty panties if she made "Orly" wait 6 months for ANYTHING!
    B. Yes, I always assume that I have more than satisfactorily rocked the world of whomever I'm banging.
    KrisNine and rockchick like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Big turn ons in bed - being confident in what you are doing and doing things because you enjoy them, not because you are running through a mental checklist of "Things Men Like" before asking them to complete a customer satisfaction survey.
    Bombshell, KrisNine and Sunrider like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I do not like that chick,at all..
    Kate Moss doesnt talk..she just pose and smile..smart girl.On top of the game at 40!
    arie_skop likes this.

I don't know if I'd ever call Kate Moss smart. But she's sense enough to do less talking and more posing.

So smarter than Miranda Kerr anyway.
    arie_skop likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think this article sums up Miranda Kerr perfectly

Model provocateur: desperate measures for Miranda Kerr
    Belt Up likes this.

'You're someone's mother!' Former Neighbours star and radio host Jane Hall says Miranda Kerr is 'embarrassing herself' with raunchy comments

By SARAH MICHAEL
    PUBLISHED: 02:14, 2 April 2014 | UPDATED: 09:33, 2 April 2014

Former Neighbours star and now radio host Jane Hall has launched a scathing attack on Miranda Kerr following the model's revealing interview with GQ magazine.
    Jane, who hosts Melbourne's Mix101.1 breakfast radio show with Chrissie Swan, said Miranda had overstepped the mark with her comments about bisexuality and joining the mile high club.
    'She's embarrassing herself now,' Jane said on Wednesday morning.

+4

Scathing attack: Radio host Jane Hall labelled Miranda Kerr 'repulsive' on Wednesday morning for the model's recent comments about her sex life

Jane Hall slams Miranda Kerr for the raunchy comments in GQ

'Sorry Miranda, you've repulsed me.'
    Jane, 43, read out excerpts from Miranda's raunchy interview on air - including her comment that sex keeps her body toned - before continuing her harsh criticism.
    'Shut up, you're only a young girl, shut up,' she said.
    'And you're someone's mother.'
    Co-host Chrissie, 40, pointed out the model is 30 years old, but Jane said she didn't care.
    'You can think that stuff but you don't need to come out and say it,' she said.

Chrissie then reasoned that talking about sex was part of Miranda's job.

+4

Raunchy revelations: The supermodel gave a very candid interview to GQ magazine in which she admitted to joining the mile high club and appreciating both men and women physically

'You've got to understand, she's a model,' she said.

'She's selling sex, that's actually her job.'
    Jane then asked: 'Isn't her job just to look pretty and pose in things that no one else can wear?'
    Chrissie responded: 'Yes but when it boils down to it she's selling sex and that's what she's got to talk about.'
    Miranda, who has a three-year-old son Flynn with estranged husband Orlando Bloom, posed for a very revealing photo shoot in the latest issue of GQ magazine, exposing her naked derrière in one snap and a lot of cleavage in another.

+4

'You're someone's mother': Jane, 43, said Miranda, 30, was embarrassing herself

The former Victoria's Secret angel wasn't shy about her sex life, telling the magazine: 'One thing I've noticed is now that I'm having less sex my body isn't as toned.
    'The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.'
    Single Miranda – who split from Orlando in October 2013 - also revealed she admires both men and women physically.

'I appreciate both men and women,' the supermodel said.

'I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs.

'I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however — a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.'
    Speaking about joining the Mile High Club, she said: 'Let's put it this way, I've had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.'

+4

Harsh criticism: Jane, who starred on Neighbours from 2007 to 2011, said Miranda should 'shut up'

Read more: Miranda Kerr 'embarrassing herself' with raunchy comments says Jane Hall | Mail Online

It's not about her being a mother or about being ashamed about sex (we all do it), I think it's strange to talk so openly about your private life. Talking about it openly here or with a group of friends is one thing, but there are certainly things I say that I wouldn't want my daughter to read or my parents.
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post

Photoshopping her instagram photos kind of gave that away already IMO.
    Belt Up and arie_skop like this.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Jane, 43, read out excerpts from Miranda's raunchy interview on air - including her comment that sex keeps her body toned - before continuing her harsh criticism.
    'Shut up, you're only a young girl, shut up,' she said.
    'And you're someone's mother.'
    Yes, once you squirt a baby out of your vagina, that is all said vagina should be used for in the future. Please do not think about, talk about, or, God forbid, actually have sex. Thanks for adding to the "unsexy mom" image so many already have.

I've had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.'

Yes, shortly after takeoff all I'm doing is looking for new corners of the airplane to masturbate in. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for the first sentence. I call bullshit on the second. Nice attempt at being edgy though, Miranda.

Harsh criticism: Jane, who starred on Neighbours from 2007 to 2011, said Miranda should 'shut up'
    I'm in total agreement, but not for any of the reasons this bitch gave.
    arie_skop likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information