Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: Miranda Kerr engaged to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel

He probably has issues. Micro penis or something.
    suzy83 likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I have a friend that got married before sex with her husband and turns out that ta-da, the guy can't perform. She's miserable now and in separate rooms. She advised he'd see a doctor, but that just pissed him off.
    Jesus, that sounds like the next season of AmericanHorror Story

I have a friend that got married before sex with her husband and turns out that ta-da, the guy can't perform. She's miserable now and in separate rooms. She advised he'd see a doctor, but that just pissed him off.
    Well, if he can't perform something is seriously wrong there. I'd get pissed and make a dr. appointment for him. Either MD or therapist, because that's not normal.

^^^
    I think the first appointment she should make is with a divorce lawyer. Then a shrink, for herself, so she can stop doing stupid shit like marrying men before sleeping with them.
    LaFolie and weathered1 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It was an Islamic wedding with the two coming from different countries (forget which two, but they didn't get along traditionally), so it was a big deal for the families flying in to see it and approve of it. I think I was the only blonde there. Anyways, she's stuck in the marriage or else she'd be disowned.

She better learn discretion so she can cheat without getting stoned to death.
    stef and palta like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Bronze Member

There will be questions if she doesn't get pregnant.
    arie_skop likes this.

Shit, I just came up with a great idea of like Tinder for arranged marriages so people can produce babies!
    Appollonia and arie_skop like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It was an Islamic wedding with the two coming from different countries (forget which two, but they didn't get along traditionally), so it was a big deal for the families flying in to see it and approve of it. I think I was the only blonde there. Anyways, she's stuck in the marriage or else she'd be disowned.
    Just a shot in the dark here, but I'd be considering his sexual orientation...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Dunno. I know several people who abstained in a long term relationship before marriage by choice. None, far as I know, were actually virgins just a choice they made.

I also know at least 2 couples who didn't live together before marriage. I always found that a little strange. You never truly know someone but living together is definitely as close as you'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    There are blinds that Evan cheats on her as well!
    Would we be surprised coming from a guy who has made his living around a system that makes messages disappear? I have never understood that. Is there any valid, non-shady reason for having Snapchat?

In reference to his "abstinence" remember that just because he's not having sex with her does not mean he's not having sex.....
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Well, if he can't perform something is seriously wrong there. I'd get pissed and make a dr. appointment for him. Either MD or therapist, because that's not normal.
    Having a man who can't perform is truly heinous. Believe me, I've been there. At least we weren't married.

That sounds so....Charlotte and Trey

weathered1, Catty and stef like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Dunno. I know several people who abstained in a long term relationship before marriage by choice. None, far as I know, were actually virgins just a choice they made.

I also know at least 2 couples who didn't live together before marriage. I always found that a little strange. You never truly know someone but living together is definitely as close as you'll get.
    I didn't live with Mr P before our marriage. Hell, we only knew each other for like six months? We did travel for a couple of months after meeting, so we got to see the cranky sleep deprived sides of each and realized we can make this work. We called marriage the 'nuclear option' for visa reasons. After our marriage, I moved into his folks place to save money. Yeah, good times, NOT. Finally after two years we moved back to the states and got our own place. Eight years later I guess it's still working!

I agree about people living together to truly know one another, but traveling internationally at awful hours on red eye flights also is a good indicator in my opinion. He saw my bitchy side, I saw his cranky side, we high fived and were like yeah, we can do this! Also he agrees with me that a happy wife makes a happy life I do appreciate my mother-in-law now, because she did a great job in teaching her sons to respect the women in their life.
    panic, sprynkles and Kittylady like this.

She does because she can't procreate if he doesn't perform but she would need to find a very sympathetic imam.

Faskh; it is a marriage dissolution issued by a judge in response to a request by the wife and normally takes place against the will of the husband. However, the judge has to be appointed either by the leader of the Muslims, or by the Muslim community, or at least recognized as being an Islamic judge by the vast majority of the Muslim community. Merely being an imam neither suffices nor authorises him to dissolve marriages.
    Having children is a right for both husband and wife. If the wife wants to have children but the husband refuses, it is permissible for her to ask for a divorce, because the need to have children is a real need, and there is nothing wrong with the husband divorcing her in the hope that Allah may enable her to have a child with a different husband.

As for this Kerr chick she's playing at Mariah & look how well that worked out with Packer.
    Last edited by Novice; February 14th, 2017 at 04:39 AM.
    Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information