Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Milla Jovovich and director Paul W.S. Anderson are expecting their second child

Awwwwwwwww!

Elite Member

Milla Jovovich, 43, reveals she is pregnant with her third child

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ant-child.html

By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COMPUBLISHED: 07:20 AEST, 8 August 2019 | UPDATED: 18:03 AEST, 8 August 2019

• The actress, 43, revealed the news on Instagram on Wednesday as she displayed her bump in a selfie
    • Milla told her followers she and director husband Paul W.S. Anderson, 54, are expecting a baby girl, a sister for daughters Ever, 11, and Dashiel, four
    • The Resident Evil star said she had 'a mixture of feelings ranging between complete joy and utter terror'
    • The actress revealed in May that she had undergone a 'horrific' abortion two years ago, after she went into early labor at just four months pregnant

Milla Jovovich is pregnant with her third child, two years after being forced to abort a baby when she went into labor at just four months.

The actress, 43, revealed the news on Instagram on Wednesday as she displayed her bump in a selfie, telling her followers she and director husband Paul W.S. Anderson, 54, are expecting a baby girl, a sister for daughters Ever, 11, and Dashiel, four.

The Resident Evil star said she had 'a mixture of feelings ranging between complete joy and utter terror' about discovering she was expecting and was worried about getting 'too attached' to her baby after what happened with her last pregnancy.

Good news: Milla Jovovich is pregnant with her third child, two years after being forced to abort a baby when she went into labor at just four months

Milla wrote: 'Knocked up again. After I found out I was pregnant 13 weeks ago, I had a mixture of feelings ranging between complete joy and utter terror.

'Because of my age and losing the last pregnancy I didn't want to get attached to this potential baby too quickly.

'That was obviously not fun and the last few months have been my family and I living on pins and needles waiting for a slew of different test results to come in and spending most of our time in doctors offices.

'Thank goodness we're in the clear AND we found out that we've been blessed with another girl! Anyway, wish me and my baby luck! I send you all a lot of love and I'll keep you posted on my progression! Xoxo m.'

Her little ones: The actress, 43, told her followers she and husband Paul W.S. Anderson, 54, are expecting a baby girl, a sister for daughters Ever, 11, and Dashiel, four (pictured in February)

The actress revealed in May that she had undergone a 'horrific' abortion two years ago, after she went into early labor at just four months pregnant.

Milla shared her experience in response to the bill that had been signed into law in Georgia, which outlawed abortions after six weeks, and wrote on Instagram: 'I myself went through an emergency abortion 2 years ago.

'I was 4 1/2 months pregnant and shooting on location in Eastern Europe. I went into pre term labor and told that I had to be awake for the whole procedure.

'It was one of the most horrific experiences I have ever gone through. I still have nightmares about it. I was alone and helpless.

The former model is seen here in China in late June

'When I think about the fact that women might have to face abortions in even worse conditions than I did because of new laws, my stomach turns.

'I spiraled into one of the worst depressions of my life and had to work extremely hard to find my way out. I took time off of my career. I isolated myself for months and had to keep a strong face for my two amazing kids.

'I started gardening, eating healthier and going to the gym everyday because I didn't want to jump into taking anti depressants unless I had tried every other alternative.

'Thank God I was able to find my way out of that personal hell without turning to medication, but the memory of what I went through and what I lost will be with me till the day I die.'

The siren seen in a white gown with her husband in May in France

(off topic: I miss Honey and dowcat )
    czb and HeartShapedBox like this.

I can't believe that's supposed to be a 4 year-old in that picture of them together.
    crayzeehappee, tulip and NickiDrea like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^^^I thought that, too.

Where are dowcat and Honey?

I went googling. It looks like the smaller girl is her oldest and the taller girl must be a friend or relative. Regardless, I wish her the best of luck. I've always liked her and hope that this pregnancy goes well. I cannot imagine having to go through what she went through the last time.

tulip likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I can't believe that's supposed to be a 4 year-old in that picture of them together.
    That must be her older daughter cuz that's not a 4 year old, lol. She's so cute and looks just like Milla.
    ETA: OrangeSlice beat me to it.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

fgg

i was going to say - how did the older one turn out so...breathtaking when they were so gorgeous as little kids. explained, thanks!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't think that older kid (with plaid pants) in that one picture is Milla's.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Thank you Orange Slice

My apologies for posting the wrong photo.

The Daily Mail site seems to be one of the only sites now which allows articles and photos to be posted on Forums.. and we know what they can be like with their info.. eeek!

i will try to double check articles in the future

And Palta yes, it is sad when posting updates in old threads and seeing all the members posts who don't come to the forum anymore.
    Lofty Bike and palta like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information