Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Miley Ray Cyrus in new provocative photo 'scandal'

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    ^Haha, gross.

Eh, she's just another teenager, and teenagers today are proving to me more than ever that there is no 'next generation'. They are too fucked up. If the world does go on, God help us.
    It's not only teenagers, but this whole society which just seems to have regressed back to the dark ages before women's rights and all the advances women have made. I'm no prude and I love beautiful and sexy people, but the media just seems to be so fixated on annointing the "sexiest" women out there, etc. etc. FHM, Maxim, and others have so perpetuated the concept of a woman's most desirable and laudable attribute as being physically hot, that it's made its way into mainstream media (hence gross shots of 40 plus year old celebrities on 'conventional' women's magazines). And as expected, this trend has made its way downward as ever younger females are sexualized. Why wouldn't a teenager like Miley want to emulate what is considered "desirable" in society when it's in your face 24/7 in media/society.

Sickening and I too worry about the future.

Elite Member

Count me in as one worrying about the future too. It seems there are so few young people who really want to work hard and make their own success. They just want to get on a reality show or YouTube and become famous for nothing and be leaches on society. I can't see these kids running our corporations and our government. I'm scared.

Again I don't think that Miley's pictures are that bad...PEOPLE I was in highshool 10 years ago and I don't want this to shock you but girls tried to be sexy at that time too. You are all making this sound like this is something new...christ my sister is 6 years older than me and I remember her friends getting in trouble for going to school in one outfitt then changing into more revealing clothes in the school bathroom. Girls at that age have ALWAYS tried to be "sexy" they are going through alot of changes and actually older male society has always dictated how these girls act...its sad because I'm a man and have no excuse for my gender.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Nope, The One, can't you see that society has been on a down hill run since Britney Spears made her debut as the antichrist/whore of babylon/brainwasher of tweens?!?!?!

hotncmom; alot of people couldn't see the people now moving their way up into positions of power and responsibility do what their doing. It happens with every generation and the generation after it... it's a never ending cycle.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Again I don't think that Miley's pictures are that bad...PEOPLE I was in highshool 10 years ago and I don't want this to shock you but girls tried to be sexy at that time too. You are all making this sound like this is something new...christ my sister is 6 years older than me and I remember her friends getting in trouble for going to school in one outfitt then changing into more revealing clothes in the school bathroom. Girls at that age have ALWAYS tried to be "sexy" they are going through alot of changes and actually older male society has always dictated how these girls act...
    part of me is kinda glad that Disney has no power to control her, she is their big meal ticket and they can't dictate how she acts, although being her parent would be a totally different thing

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    At 15, I was awkward and wanted to be "a hottie" so bad. I would sit at my dressing table putting on make up and doing my hair to look older, but I never went anywhere looking like that. I did not dress provocatively when I went anywhere, but at home I might model in the mirror in my room. Fifteen is an awkward age, if I remember right. You're not a little kid, and you want to feel more grown up, but you're still not grown up. Now kids have MySpace and the like, so it's easier for others to see the side that I only showed myself in my bedroom mirror when i was that age. Is it the smartest thing? No. But do I think it's a sign of skankdom or lack of morals? Absolutely not. I don't think this is a sign of moral depravity, just that teens don't always make the smartest decisions 100% of the time. Sexy pics and dressing sexy doesn't make someone rape you...a twisted, filthy mind does. In fact, in my observation, you're just as likely to be raped in the most un-sexy clothing as you are in something skimpy. I was raped at 16, and as I stated above, I did not dress sexy or "tramp myself up" when I left the house. I was a shy, quiet kid. Apparently my attackers found blue jeans, tennis shoes, and my volleyball hoodie sweatshirt a turn on. Maybe they thought "I was asking for it" 'cause my sweatshirt wasn't baggy enough or some other fucked up logic. Sick minds can rationalize anything. I'm completely disgusted by some of the comments posted here. I don't care if you've been a victim, or you just think you're funny...there is never an acceptable excuse to wish rape on anyone, especially a child. And yes, even though some see Miley as slutty or trampy, she is still a child.
    Thank you for this post! I'm so with you on the whole thing.

I can’t even comment on Miley’s desperate attempt at attention-gaining, I’m too disturbed by some of the misogynistic shit happening in this thread. That’s a new low, even considering some of the other ‘pearls of wisdom’ that sometimes get spewed on the board.

THIS is exactly the kind of mentality that reinforced the blame the victim rape culture we live in. What were you wearing? Why did you talk to that man?You probably deserved it, slut.

Thanks for reminding me why I'm often disgusted with humanity.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information