Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Miley Ray Cyrus in new provocative photo 'scandal'

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    That crotch was FAR FROM bare! lol
    True! Apparently Emma doesn't like the plucked chicken look.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    C'mon lighten up. Like anyone really means that someone should rape her. It is just that she is a paedophiles dream, she has no boundaries, she is a retard and she obviously has no one to look after her.

Why are you taking this so seriously when you slam every celebs yourself, have you all been always so morally right about everything?
    There is slamming celebrities then there is wishing rape on them. If you can't tell the difference between that then there's not much else I can say. Joking about kids being fisted really isn't funny, it's gross.

C'mon lighten up. Like anyone really means that someone should rape her. It is just that she is a paedophiles dream, she has no boundaries, she is a retard and she obviously has no one to look after her.

Why are you taking this so seriously when you slam every celebs yourself, have you all been always so morally right about everything?

It is this cruel world that allows sick people to turn their fantasies about little girls true. Don't blame me for just being so sick of it that I make fun of it.

I think it is pretty damn funny to talk about fisting children, because the point in that phrase was to make it clear what those dirty old men think. They usually pick some sign like that and make it an excuse for rape.

Saying that we all should just be very sad about this and spend our time thinking the sickest things people can do is stupid. For me raping a child is very harsh and that is why it is important to talk about it and acknowledge it by humour if we can't face it any other way.
    Your post is sick.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    True! Apparently Emma doesn't like the plucked chicken look.
    I don't think the Brazilian is quite as common in the UK as it is over here.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

WTF at this thread and some of the posts. I am hoping a language barrier is to blame for some of the things posted. Sheesh.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

^^ I think that's what it is.

I think it's just a sense of humor that missed the mark. What is tasteless to many can be funny in its absurdity and tastelessness to others.

Back to Miley, any parent who had any sense would make it painfully clear to their daughter that it's extremely inappropriate to take and post these pics up on the internet. It may be typical teen behavior, but it should also be met with consequences and boundaries by parents.

Clearly Miley's parents aren't getting the job done, so this won't stop until Disney feels her trampy pics threaten their Hannah Montana profits and tells her to knock it off.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    WTF at this thread and some of the posts. I am hoping a language barrier is to blame for some of the things posted. Sheesh.
    based on the grammar I think that may be it

I think it is pretty damn funny to talk about fisting children
    , because the point in that phrase was to make it clear what those dirty old men think. They usually pick some sign like that and make it an excuse for rape.
    This is downright disgusting. I am seriously revolted.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Elite Member

I think modesty is a very good thing and I wish more teen girls were aware of that.

At 15, I was awkward and wanted to be "a hottie" so bad. I would sit at my dressing table putting on make up and doing my hair to look older, but I never went anywhere looking like that. I did not dress provocatively when I went anywhere, but at home I might model in the mirror in my room. Fifteen is an awkward age, if I remember right. You're not a little kid, and you want to feel more grown up, but you're still not grown up. Now kids have MySpace and the like, so it's easier for others to see the side that I only showed myself in my bedroom mirror when i was that age. Is it the smartest thing? No. But do I think it's a sign of skankdom or lack of morals? Absolutely not. I don't think this is a sign of moral depravity, just that teens don't always make the smartest decisions 100% of the time. Sexy pics and dressing sexy doesn't make someone rape you...a twisted, filthy mind does. In fact, in my observation, you're just as likely to be raped in the most un-sexy clothing as you are in something skimpy. I was raped at 16, and as I stated above, I did not dress sexy or "tramp myself up" when I left the house. I was a shy, quiet kid. Apparently my attackers found blue jeans, tennis shoes, and my volleyball hoodie sweatshirt a turn on. Maybe they thought "I was asking for it" 'cause my sweatshirt wasn't baggy enough or some other fucked up logic. Sick minds can rationalize anything. I'm completely disgusted by some of the comments posted here. I don't care if you've been a victim, or you just think you're funny...there is never an acceptable excuse to wish rape on anyone, especially a child. And yes, even though some see Miley as slutty or trampy, she is still a child.

Some teenage girls might do things like this in the privacy of their own homes. Maybe they do even take pictures. However, when you're marketing yourself as the next big role model for 5-10 year old girls, it's irresponsible and unacceptable to put those pictures on the internet. There's no excuse for this to happen even once, much less repeatedly, and if she and her parents are too stupid to understand that, I hope that at least Disney will tell her to cut it the fuck out.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Rape? Fisting? I ain't even touchin this thread now.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

It is this cruel world that allows sick people to turn their fantasies about little girls true. Don't blame me for just being so sick of it that I make fun of it.

I think it is pretty damn funny to talk about fisting children, because the point in that phrase was to make it clear what those dirty old men think. They usually pick some sign like that and make it an excuse for rape.

Saying that we all should just be very sad about this and spend our time thinking the sickest things people can do is stupid. For me raping a child is very harsh and that is why it is important to talk about it and acknowledge it by humour if we can't face it any other way.
    You know what, this is the SECOND time you've made an inappropriate comment about fisting little girls in this thread. Maybe you think it's funny, but it's actually disgusting. And that "sense of humor" does NOT bring anyone closer to understanding what "those dirty old men think."
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

The reality is that kids these days are having start having sex so early. 13,14...are now almost considered normal ages to be sexually active.

I pray I never have daughters.

She's 15

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information