Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Miley Ray Cyrus in new provocative photo 'scandal'

I don't usually wish this upon anyone. But maybe if she got raped by an older man, maybe she'd learn that LOOKING LIKE THAT AT 15 ISN'T OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    What colour means anal or fisting? I need to know so that when I see some dirty little girl wearing that I can give them what they need!

LOL, oh man!

Wishing rape on on a 15 year old is pretty harsh.

Seriously, that's dumber than what Miley is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I don't usually wish this upon anyone. But maybe if she got raped by an older man, maybe she'd learn that LOOKING LIKE THAT AT 15 ISN'T OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, oh man!
    Hey guess what rape is not OKAY.

I don't care. I know I'm a bitch, but seriously. She's almost asking for it. She's 15 and looking like that? Please, people. She wants to look sexy and provacitive and whatever else. She's always posing half nude, showing her bra, showing she isn't wearing a bra, whatever!

Her parents aren't teaching her anything. She's proving that she just wants to look like a little slut. She's JAILBAIT. As far as I'm concerned, and if you hate me for this, I don't fucking care at this point, she's asking for it. She really is.

I'm not concerned with Miley enough to hate you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The only lesson I learned when I was raped as a teen is MEN SUCK. I dressed even trampier afterwards.

But I know the members here were not serious, just joking around. What sucks for Miley is that SOME(thankfully not all) men see a young girl dressed like this and think she is inviting them to have her or something. She seems real clueless to me. Like she is now discovering her sex appeal and wants to have fun with it, and no one around her is explaining the negative side to doing it.

I don't care. I know I'm a bitch, but seriously. She's almost asking for it. She's 15 and looking like that? Please, people. She wants to look sexy and provacitive and whatever else. She's always posing half nude, showing her bra, showing she isn't wearing a bra, whatever!

Her parents aren't teaching her anything. She's proving that she just wants to look like a little slut. She's JAILBAIT. As far as I'm concerned, and if you hate me for this, I don't fucking care at this point, she's asking for it. She really is.
    Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    The only lesson I learned when I was raped as a teen is MEN SUCK. I dressed even trampier afterwards.

But I know the members here were not serious, just joking around. What sucks for Miley is that SOME(thankfully not all) men see a young girl dressed like this and think she is inviting them to have her or something. She seems real clueless to me. Like she is now discovering her sex appeal and wants to have fun with it, and no one around her is explaining the negative side to doing it.

Exactly! And I'm sorry you were raped. I'm not trying to say that rape is okay, people. ALL I'm saying is, that's EXACTLY what's going to happen if she continues to take pictures of herself, like this.

People that don't dress like this get raped. A girls choice of clothing doesn't make a rapist rape someone....a fucked up mind does.

Come on people...she really looks no different than most of the 15 year olds you see at the mall today. Cut her a break
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

^^That is the problem. Parents let them dress and act like whores at 10, 11, 12 and when they end up whores at 16 or 17, they want to complain. All the kids are taking risque pics at that age, so it's fine. Okay...

I don't care if a woman walks through a supermax prison in only pasties and dental floss, no man has the right to touch her unless she says he can. NO ONE should ever be raped.

If saying Miley needs it to learn not to dress a certain way, maybe someone who would say that needs it to happen to them to see the err of the logic in that statement?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Exactly! And I'm sorry you were raped. I'm not trying to say that rape is okay, people. ALL I'm saying is, that's EXACTLY what's going to happen if she continues to take pictures of herself, like this.
    I know you werent,.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    People that don't dress like this get raped. A girls choice of clothing doesn't make a rapist rape someone....a fucked up mind does.
    100% agree,my sister in law was wearing her scrubs when she was raped after work.

Hit By Ban Bus!

What no one explains to Miley is it is the effed up minds that she will attract to her dressing/behaving like this. It happened to a normal teen from the midwest like me, of course a huge star like Miley will attract MEGA weirdos!!

At least Mileys trampy ways are making for an interesting thread!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information