Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Miley Ray Cyrus in new provocative photo 'scandal'

Hit By Ban Bus!

Don't worry Miley! Keep paying 1k a week to the church and you are instantly forgiven for the photos...we are all sinners
    Last edited by ingi; April 21st, 2008 at 12:24 PM.

don't those plastic bracelets have some sort of "secret" sexual meaning to them among teeny boppers these days too?

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Don't worry, Disney will pay for the abortion

Not only will they pay for it, they'll break out Mickey Mouse in full scrubs, face mask and gloves to do it for them.

smf

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post
    don't those plastic bracelets have some sort of "secret" sexual meaning to them among teeny boppers these days too?
    yep i remember seeing that on dateline or something ,different colors mean different sexual things you have done ,some of the schools were trying to ban them ,this was a couple yrs ago though so idk hers probably means nothin just being stylish

Remember...she is trying to appear more "mature" because she has outgrown disney....**rolls eyes**
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

Who cares. Show me a teenager that doesn't act like this and I will show you a child that is lying to their parents. It's not like she's naked, she's covered in the same thing a bathing suit covers.

She's gross and not someone I'd want my kids looking up to. Doesn't she have better things to do with her time than groveling for attention by taking pictures of herself pouting in her undies and "leaking" them online??? Someone needs to give this girl the message that there's NOTHING sexy about her.

I don't know what is a more pathetic cry for attention- the constant undies photographs or the time she pretended her dog was missing so she could roller skate around town laughing and holding up brightly colored posters to ensure that she was recognized and photographed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by smf View Post
    yep i remember seeing that on dateline or something ,different colors mean different sexual things you have done ,some of the schools were trying to ban them
    Jelly bracelets or gel bracelets are inexpensive, thin rubber bracelets available in a variety of colors, often worn linked together. Jelly bracelets first became popular in the 1980's when stars such as Madonna wore them. In the late 1990's jelly bracelets enjoyed a renewed popularity that continues today.
    Though many teens wear jelly bracelets as inexpensive fashion accessories, some teens and pre-adolescents, including elementary school students, know jelly bracelets as sex bracelets. Sex bracelets are a coded form of communication among teens and young people where wearing different colored jelly bracelets indicate what sexual acts the teen is supposedly willing to perform. Some of the most common jelly bracelet color codes are:
    • Yellow�hugging
    • Purple�kissing
    • Red�lap dance
    • Blue�oral sex
    • Black�intercourse
    In a variation of sex bracelets, there is a game called snap, in which if a boy can snap a jelly bracelet off a girl's wrist�not easy to do, since jelly bracelets are hard to break�the girl is supposed to do whatever the color of the jelly bracelet promises. This is not the first example of such secret codes or games; the tabs from soda cans and the rings from milk or juice cartons have also been used in similar ways.
    In late 2003, the media picked up and distributed the teen sex bracelet story, prompting investigations into jelly bracelets. News sources and the Internet rumor investigation site Snopes.com found that many teens do know about the sex bracelet code, though in some regions teens had heard of it only through the media. According to the teens surveyed, some do follow through on hugging and kissing or french kissing as promised by the jelly bracelets they wear, but very few will have sex with someone simply because of a jelly bracelet. Others refuse to wear jelly bracelets because they are disgusted by the idea of the sex bracelets, and some teens wear jelly bracelets, but scoff at others who think they will have sex because of them.
    Several schools across the nation have banned jelly bracelets. The reason they give for this is not the fear that students may be having sex because of them, but the concern that they are disruptive and expose children to sexuality prematurely, since some students as young as third grade are able to discuss jelly bracelets and the acts they represent. Most experts agree that this is too young for children to be fixated on sexuality, or to be sophisticated about sexual acts. Exposure to these ideas at a young age can desensitize children and cheapen later intimate relations.
    If you are the parent of a teen or child who wears jelly bracelets, you need not automatically assume that he or she knows the sex bracelet code or would follow through with it, but take this opportunity to have an age-appropriate conversation about sex with your child. Express to him or her your views on when, where, and with whom you believe sex is appropriate. Though teens, and sometimes children, learn about sex from their peers, the education they get from their parents is a powerful and important part of having a healthy and accurate understanding of sexuality. Also, talk with your child about the jelly bracelets and what kinds of clothing and accessories you consider appropriate, and why.
    Note: Jelly Bracelets should of course be distinguished from the wide, rubber LIVESTRONG wristbands used by Lance Armstrong's organization and other cancer research and charitable awareness groups as fundraiser items. They are also color-coded, but the colors represent the kind of cancer for which they are raising money, i.e. pink for breast cancer. These have been counterfeited by for-profit companies as fad accessory items with various sayings, which detracts from the fundraising purpose of the wristbands, but they do not appear to have taken on alternative meanings.
    Jelly Bracelets and Their Meaning - Teen Sexuality

Hit By Ban Bus!

She has a black jelly bracelet on!! Oh NO! Mickey, HELP!!!

Oh God, where are her parents!

I think girls should have some boundaries. Now she doesn't realise she is the main thought in every paedophiles head. I hope she gets gang banged or something, so she can have lesson learned.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Hit By Ban Bus!

We got another potential Jamie Lynn on our hands here...

What colour means anal or fisting? I need to know so that when I see some dirty little girl wearing that I can give them what they need!
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

The first question I have is who allows a fifteen year old girl to have a boy in her bedroom? My mom sure as hell did not let that happen! I would be talking to people through John Edward if I had tried.

This girl is trash, plain and simple. She dresses like a whore. She is already acting like a tramp. The laid back "typical teenager" explanation is part of the reason these kids are growing up too fast.

Yes, teenagers do stupid things. Yes, they break the rules. See, this is a where a parent is supposed to step in and hand out the consequences. Being a teenager a no excuse for skanky behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    We got another potential Jamie Lynn on our hands here...

I was going to say the same thing. Maybe they can have play dates together

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    What colour means anal or fisting? I need to know so that when I see some dirty little girl wearing that I can give them what they need!
    eww

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information