Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: "Sometimes I Feel Like I Love Everyone More Than They Love Me"

Die in a sinkhole you fucking gash.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Not a Miley fan but she clearly misspelt 'watch'... The tweet has nothing to do with Liam
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

She needs to grow up of her high school attitude

Oh Jesus H. Grow up already. I guess it takes longer for famous children who get robbed of a normal childhood. She's all fucking, talking about fucking, having threesomes, trying to be an all-around badass and probably other stuff most people don't get into until college or their 20's, and now 'engaged'. But emotionally stuck at about 6th-7th grade. Hmm, isn't that about the age she became famous?

I think there's an 'awkward-stage' every kid needs to go through (at least a little bit) that gets cropped out of ones development for these famous ones. They got a free access to adulthood without their having had to earn it., and that's why they're immature, completely self-absorbed, and all around fucked up. Sometimes for life.
    Lenny and holly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Not a Miley fan but she clearly misspelt 'watch'... The tweet has nothing to do with Liam
    Exactly! She's talking about that depressing movie, right? That's how I read that, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Oh Jesus H. Grow up already. I guess it takes longer for famous children who get robbed of a normal childhood. She's all fucking, talking about fucking, having threesomes, trying to be an all-around badass and probably other stuff most people don't get into until college or their 20's, and now 'engaged'. But emotionally stuck at about 6th-7th grade. Hmm, isn't that about the age she became famous?

I think there's an 'awkward-stage' every kid needs to go through (at least a little bit) that gets cropped out of ones development for these famous ones. They got a free access to adulthood without their having had to earn it., and that's why they're immature, completely self-absorbed, and all around fucked up. Sometimes for life.
    Hit the nail on the head as usual, Mrs. Dark.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by LucreziaBorgia View Post
    I'd bet a large amount of money that she isn't. But that wouldn't be why she would be taking it anyway. Adderall is widely abused in the entertainment industry as a way to get skinny fast and stay that way. Until, of course psychosis ('exhaustion' as it is euphemistically called) starts to set in from having to take increasingly larger doses for it to 'work'. Happens very, very often.

It predictable. She's right on track for a breakdown if someone doesn't rein her in.
    Miley was diagnosed with ADHD in high school, and was told she would have to take medication if she continued going to school. Since she left, she didn't have to take it, but a normal dose of Adderall wouldn't make her drugged imo.

"When I was in middle school I was told I might have [ADD or ADHD]...If I were in high school now they would most likely tell me I do have one or both of those and put me on some sort of crazy medication."

Who knows if there was ever any formal diagnosis or if she was just spouting stuff though.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information